Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #16
Disney Mama
Mouseketeer

Thanks for this thread! What a way to confess! This is going to be fun!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #17
MikeAndNick
If you can dream it, you can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Mama View Post
Thanks for this thread! What a way to confess! This is going to be fun!
Yes, but it makes me what to confess
We were running late for our excursion and forgot our camera in the room. I told my son to "RUN" to the room and get it. He took off full blast and RAN down the hall to get it so we were not late.
MikeAndNick is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-03-2013, 09:04 AM   #18
Steve Dexter
Would rather be at Satellite Falls

I love this thread. I was just on the 14 night west bound Panama Canal cruise on the Wonder. I've been so reluctant to say this, but here goes: After being on the Dream and Fantasy, I was sort of disappointed in the Wonder, it just seemed small and old. I love DCL and was on the Wonder years ago, and loved it then. The good news is, we will be on the Fantasy in January.
Steve Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #19
wcw57
DIS Veteran

I confess I did not wear shorts for dinner...ever! I don't think putting on pants and a shirt with buttons to be an ordeal. However, after sweating through our AP dinner (we were tucked into the rear corner) I confess to having bad thoughts of actually being comfortable in shorts on my next cruise. I have VERY dull fantasies, huh?
Old 06-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #20
wendyoconnor
DIS Veteran

Every day I would put the tube of lotion in my toilet kit so the room attendant would bring more. I ADORE the H2O body butter, sad that its not on the ship anymore.

Fort Wilderness 6/1992, Disney Magic 9/4/04, Disney Magic 9/18/05, Disney Fantasy 4/21/12, Disney Fantasy 10/19/13 upcoming Disney Wonder cruise 6/8/2015
wendyoconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #21
Ruthie25
Mouseketeer

I had the audacity to sit on my husband's knee, in a bar, well after 11 at night. Was then lectured that "don't y'all realise that this is a Disney Cruise"?! Guess that public displays of affection are frowned upon by some, whereas arguements are not!
Ruthie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:18 AM   #22
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie25 View Post
I had the audacity to sit on my husband's knee, in a bar, well after 11 at night. Was then lectured that "don't y'all realise that this is a Disney Cruise"?! Guess that public displays of affection are frowned upon by some, whereas arguements are not!
In an adults bar or family lounge? Cuz if it was the adult area, they can take their comments and shove it?
~05/14 DCL Magic Castaway Cay, WDW & SeaWorld Anniversary Mermaid trip ~ 04/13 DCL Dream & WDW ~ 02/13 CCL Dream V.I.s & WDW ~ 02/12 CCL Conquest Jamaica & Grand Cayman ~ 02/11 CCL Triumph Roatan ~ 09/08 Saratoga Springs WDW ~ 01/07 CCL Holiday Costa Maya~ 11/05 WDW ~ 10/04 Hurricane Ivan Getaway at WDW ~ 12/02 RCCL Legend OTS Hawaii ~ 01/02 WDW, Universal, SeaWorld ~ 6/00 Renais. CL Barcelona - Portugal ~ 99 RCCL Grandeur OTS East Carib.~ 93 RCCL Sovereign OTS East Carib. ~ Many previous family WDW trips~
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #23
amejiajr8
Mouseketeer

Unless you two were in a middle of a make out session that would make Mickey and Minnie blush. ..I dont see the issue. 1) you are on vacation. ..2) you two were kicking back enjoying the moment like the planning dvds say you can and should do..3) did I mention you are in vacation and enjoying the moment. I cherish those moments with my wife.
amejiajr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #24
wcw57
DIS Veteran

where does that person think the "little souvenir" from the old "souvenir ad" came from?
Old 06-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #25
canadiandisneyfamof4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcw57 View Post
where does that person think the "little souvenir" from the old "souvenir ad" came from?
Love this
canadiandisneyfamof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:55 AM   #26
cruisecrasher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcw57 View Post
I know the answer to this Disney trivia question!
The stork brings babies!
As seen in the Disney classic Dumbo.
Upcoming Trips:

Upcoming Fantasy Cruise!

Upcoming Big Family Reunion Cruise
cruisecrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #27
PrincessTrisha
I know what he won't do for love.
Tootsie Pottynose - Hey I kinda like the tootsie part

My mother didn't wear shoes to the dining room once.

Of course, she's in a wheelchair so she doesn't walk. It was semi-formal night and her dress was so long it covered her feet. Her feet had swollen from the sun and her nice shoes wouldn't fit. She didn't want to wear her big clunky black orthopedic shoes with her pale pink sparkly dress so I just put a pair of light pink socks on her feet, tucked her dress around her feet and we went to dinner.
PrincessTrisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #28
jlemieu1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molly mouse View Post
I wore shorts to dinner in the main dining room.

Whew. That feels good to get off my chest.

Anyone else?
Me too, I figured that I did Cat. T & Cat. R on my 2 dream cruises I figured I would because we like to relax on our cruises. Also we had late dining with 4 top with just DW and I.
**redacted -- plead the 5th** :-)
.... many other .....
10/01 - RCL - VoS 3nts. - honeymoon
09/00 - MK - Proposal

Last edited by jlemieu1; 06-06-2013 at 03:37 PM.
jlemieu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #29
jjgarv
Gotta get away to where the boat leaves from...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyoconnor View Post
Every day I would put the tube of lotion in my toilet kit so the room attendant would bring more. I ADORE the H2O body butter, sad that its not on the ship anymore.
I, too, must confess to hiding the body butter in an attempt to get more. Actually, after I nicely asked the room host for some extra, I ended up walking off the ship with a ridiculous supply of body butter. I missed it on our last Fantasy cruise. (I'm carefully rationing what I have left.)

ETA: I've also worn capri-length pants to Palo. *hanging head in shame*
Honeymoon 4/00 4 Day Magic and Wilderness Lodge; 3/02 7 Day Eastern Magic; 11/02 Beach Club Villas; 11/04 7 day Western Magic; 10/05 4 Day Wonder and 3 Day at Saratoga Springs; 9/06 7 Day Twice the Magic--2x Castaway Cay; 11/07 7 Day Eastern Magic; 9/08 7 Western Double Dip--2x Castaway Cay; 5/09 Villas at AKL; 10/09 7 Day Eastern Magic to St Croix; 4/10 7 Day Caribbean Princess for 10th Anniversary; 10/10 7 Day Western Magic; 10/11 7 Days B2B on the Dream; 10/12 7 Day Eastern Fantasy; 3/12 DVC Villas at Aulani; 10/13 7 Day Western Fantasy; 10/14 7 Day Western Fantasy to Jamaica
jjgarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #30
liltink
Earning My Ears

Wink

Ok since we are all "confessing".... I had several banana soft serve ice cream cones...a day. I feel better now that you all know!
liltink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: