Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #11
yajaira74
Mouseketeer

Royal Palace and Evolutions

My TA made sure to put on our reservation that we were celebrating DD21 birthday. Her crown and sash made everyone on the ship aware of this and everyone we ran into said Happy Birthday. I had called DCL and requested Royal Palace on the 1st night. Royal Palace is definitely made for a Princess.

We ordered the Escargot for everyone to share (I figured this may be the only chance to get the girls to taste it... They can't say no to Mickey

Our Waiters were amazing Jo-Jo and Andre. They would place our napkins on our laps and Jo-Jo would cut DD9 meat every night and even feed her a bite!

It had been quite a long and exciting day and DD15 barely made it through dinner.

For dessert several of the waiters came to sing Happy Birthday and bought her a special dessert.

Take time to walk around the restaurant after dinner. Check out the Princess art, window treatments, floors, chandeliers and chair designs it is majestic!

DD15 wanted to change before heading to the Golden Mickeys Show so I hung out on the balcony while she changed. I also filled out the room service card that is in the dresser drawer so that we would have coffee, tea and juice delivered at 7AM. This served as our wake -up every morning

On our way to the theater guess who we ran into.

The Girls walked the red carpet and were interviewed for the show. It was televised on the screen inside the theater. Very Cool!

FYI Filming and picture taking is not allowed inside the theater. But it was Amazing!!! This is where we meat our Cruise Director Christian. He was hilarious. (He is also on the TV explaining next day procedures)

It was time for to split up. DD9 went to the Oceaneer Club. DD15 went running off to Vibe (She had met some teens at the Sail Away party and was not excited to hang out). DD21, DH and I were off to dance the night away at Evolutions We agreed to all meet back at the room at Midnight since we were getting up early the next day for the Bahamas.

We shook our booties till clock struck 12. Then like Cinderella DD21 came back shoeless

We were welcomed by a swan and some sleepy chocolates

It was late and we were getting ready for bed but DD9 wanted to try room service and order Milk and Cookies. The girls in their PJs went up to the 11th floor with their cups to get water for the night. It also gave DD21 a chance to ride the corner glass elevator alone so she could video the characters on the wall.

Next Stop The Bahamas
yajaira74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: