Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2013, 01:26 AM   #1
jskacoc
Earning My Ears

Large family booking help needed

Hello! My MIL wants to take my two kids and nieces on the 9/22/13 Dream sailing. It is MIL, DN16, DN11, DD10 and DD3. I was trying to find the cheapest way to book this. With the amount of people a 4D comes up. I am very uneasy about my DD3 being in a balcony cabin. I have read that it's hard to open and the lock is up high but my MIL can be scattered brained at times. My DD3 is a climber, gets into everything/anything. She would no doubt push a chair to the railing and climb up. My MIL is a smoker so I could see how a balcony would work out so the kids weren't left in the room while she was smoking before they woke up, etc.
I was trying to find a connecting OV cabin and balcony cabin. Is this possible? So my DD3 could sleep in the OV and not have access to the balcony room when everyone is sleeping if she gets up and wanders.
What is the best way to book with so many people to get the best price? My BIL and SIL are also getting a cabin so if need be we could put one of their names on the 2nd cabin and switch everyone around after boarding, right? When I play with it that way I am only getting 7aGty and that won't work because I can't split the kids and MIL.
So if you made it this far, lol, I appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!!

Btw, DH and I already booked this as a parents only cruise for our anniversary so now we have to somehow be able to avoid our family to get the cruise we originally planned on. Wish us luck!
May 2010 Disney Wonder & POR
Oct 2008 off-site
Oct 2007 off-site
jskacoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: