Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
Bluestars
Smile and let the world wonder what you have been up to
I know I am strange, but you asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenf67 View Post
Great advice thanks! We sail in November. You considering a trip report? I would love to see what you got up to on the cruise.
I don't plan on doing a trip report, but I will be happy to answer any questions. We took two excursions. We went to the deluxe stingray snorkel excursion in Grand Caymen and the Playa Mia excursion in Cozumel.

We booked our excursions through Disney. When we got to our rooms the first day, our excursion tickets were waiting for us. They listed the name of the excursion, the time to meet, and the place on the ship to meet.

For both excursions, we met in the Buena Vista Theatre. The first meeting was at 10:15 and the second was at 10:45. We got to the room and they checked that the adults had photo ID, everyone had a room key, and everyone had an excursion ticket.

Then we were given a colored wristband and a Disney sticker to wear on our shirt. Each excursion had a different character. Then we were told to sit in a certain row. Once everyone was checked in, we proceeded off of the ship. We were given towels.

When we got to the pier, we lined up behind the person holding the Disney character. Then we boarded buses and were driven to the location. When we finished the excursion, the buses drove back to the pier.

After the snorkel excursion when we got back to the pier, Disney had drinks waiting for us, along with wet washcloths. That was very nice.

The excursions were stress free and Disney did a wonderful job in making sure everyone knew where to go and what to do.
Bluestars is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: