Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2013, 10:35 AM   #31
snels
DIS Veteran
 
snels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Northern Wisconsin
Posts: 854

45/1350
walking

Thanks
snels
snels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #32
mrsdrake625
DIS Veteran
 
mrsdrake625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 508

Wahoo, thanks for hosting Rose!


I'm shooting for 750 again. Hopefully we should not have too much going on this month.
__________________
mrsdrake625 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-01-2013, 10:48 AM   #33
Figment1990
DIS Veteran
 
Figment1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,876

Whoohooo off to a great start to June;

90 min at the gym this morning 45 weights, 45 cardio. My foot handled 25 min on the elliptical today and the rest I did on the bike. I was SO tempted to run but I'm exercising my discipline and waiting til Tuesday as I had planned....

90/800 (1000) lol
__________________
me DH DS(6)


First trip: Mar 90, Polynesian Most recent trips: Feb '14, Princess 1/2 - GF; Jan '14, Tinker Bell 1/2 Marathon! - GCH; Nov '13, Wine & Dine 1/2Marathon - BWI! In-between: Grand Floridian, AKV-Kidani, Poly, WL, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Coronado Springs, Disneyland Hotel
Figment1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #34
drummerwife
This princess saves herself!
 
drummerwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Richmond, Va
Posts: 187

73/1500

Thanks Rose for hosting this month. Please put me down for 1500 again this month.

I just completed the 8k portion of my race today and will do the half marathon tomorrow. Hopefully with DH if his back holds up. We were real slow today trying to take it easy but at least we finished it.
__________________
Me DH DS(14)

drummerwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #35
Figment1990
DIS Veteran
 
Figment1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,876

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerwife
73/1500

Thanks Rose for hosting this month. Please put me down for 1500 again this month.

I just completed the 8k portion of my race today and will do the half marathon tomorrow. Hopefully with DH if his back holds up. We were real slow today trying to take it easy but at least we finished it.
Good luck! I was thinking of doing that race but my cousin is getting married today and couldn't this year. Let us know how it was!
__________________
me DH DS(6)


First trip: Mar 90, Polynesian Most recent trips: Feb '14, Princess 1/2 - GF; Jan '14, Tinker Bell 1/2 Marathon! - GCH; Nov '13, Wine & Dine 1/2Marathon - BWI! In-between: Grand Floridian, AKV-Kidani, Poly, WL, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Coronado Springs, Disneyland Hotel
Figment1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #36
runsandjumps
DIS Veteran
 
runsandjumps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 752

Jogged and strength exercises
60/1000.

Ana
runsandjumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #37
KateB
Mouseketeer
 
KateB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 478

Add me for 750, I have a vacation at the end of the month.... Off to WDW

I had an hour of BodyStep

60/750
__________________
August 2008- Contemporary Resort Conceirge Level
December 2009/January 2010- BLT Honeymoon
January 2011- BLT 1/2 Marathon
August 2012- 3 year Anniversary- Saratoga Springs!!!!

KateB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #38
Desiree
BL II - Purple Team
LSU Fan.. Geaux Tigers!
I melt when I hear him talk
Eats food one item at a time and in order
 
Desiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Baton Rouge, LA USA
Posts: 5,362

Am I too late to join in? These really hold me accountable! I'm shooting for 1500 this month. Everyone is off to a good start so far!

30 min elliptical
27 min running

57/1500
__________________
DH: Me: DD (20):
My blog!!

Desiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #39
roannamb
Mouseketeer
 
roannamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 125

First workout done:

45 minute - 31 minute run + walk warm up and cool down
30 minute - strength train

75/1500
roannamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #40
BernardandMissBianca
I just love a dancing banana!
I'm a Tag Fairy junkieI wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher, and now I'm both, I'm a mom!
Rum makes math fun!
 
BernardandMissBianca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Blink and ya miss it, CT
Posts: 23,334
DISboards Moderator

Alright I'm in.

I tanked in May, I worked out 3 days out of 31. Not good, not good at all.

Kids have school for 3 more weeks so I can get at least 30 a day when they aren't home.
My goal is 900 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards
__________________
~BuffyDHDS18DS13DS12DD8
Focus your attention.
BernardandMissBianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #41
mrsdrake625
DIS Veteran
 
mrsdrake625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 508

23/750

running/jogging/sweating
__________________
mrsdrake625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #42
MIGrandma
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she's in hot water~Eleanor Roosevelt
I have a toilet problem
33 people looked, and not one followed the rule!
 
MIGrandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,048

75/900

Just worked in the garden, hoeing and hand-weeding, for 45-minutes.
__________________
MIGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #43
araes2102
Mouseketeer
 
araes2102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: the desert
Posts: 490

Didn't make goal last month but I am back in for this month! Gonna set a lower goal and go from there, so 1300 it is!

Today (so far) did 50 min zumba class and 35 mins strength.

85/1300

Hoping to get some swimming time in later
__________________
Amanda DF (Engaged in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle 7/10/12!) DS-13 DD-7



araes2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #44
GoofyPredsFan
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 290

60/1500

30 min sculpting video
30 min dance walking video
__________________
GoofyPredsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #45
Rose&Mike
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,238

Through post 44.

If you all have a second, please look at the first post and if you think you should be there and you are not, repost please. I had some computer issues, and I think I got everyone, but I don't want to read back through every post.

Thanks!

We walked at the park today.
Puts me at:

66/1800.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roannamb View Post
Hi! I've been reading and lurking on the Dis Boards for months but I have never posted. I decided my first post would be to sign up once the June exercise thread was started. Please sign me up for 1500!
Welcome! Glad to have you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMa3Princess View Post
This will be my first challenge. I think I will start at 900 min. Thanks for the motivation!!!
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymom1980 View Post
Thanks for hosting! I'm going to try again for 1500. Hopefully I can get there this month!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGrandma View Post
30/900

Is that the way you want us to do it, Rose?

I did my 2-mile Walk Away The Pounds this morning, which is 30 minutes.

Planning to work in the garden today too, so hopefully another 30 minutes will be added later today.
Perfect! Thanks!


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdrake625 View Post
Wahoo, thanks for hosting Rose!


I'm shooting for 750 again. Hopefully we should not have too much going on this month.
Great to see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figment1990 View Post
Whoohooo off to a great start to June;

90 min at the gym this morning 45 weights, 45 cardio. My foot handled 25 min on the elliptical today and the rest I did on the bike. I was SO tempted to run but I'm exercising my discipline and waiting til Tuesday as I had planned....

90/800 (1000) lol
Great job on the discipline!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerwife View Post
73/1500

Thanks Rose for hosting this month. Please put me down for 1500 again this month.

I just completed the 8k portion of my race today and will do the half marathon tomorrow. Hopefully with DH if his back holds up. We were real slow today trying to take it easy but at least we finished it.
Hope your half goes well tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateB View Post
Add me for 750, I have a vacation at the end of the month.... Off to WDW

I had an hour of BodyStep

60/750
Very exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree View Post
Am I too late to join in? These really hold me accountable! I'm shooting for 1500 this month. Everyone is off to a good start so far!

30 min elliptical
27 min running

57/1500
Never too late! Great to see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca View Post
Alright I'm in.

I tanked in May, I worked out 3 days out of 31. Not good, not good at all.

Kids have school for 3 more weeks so I can get at least 30 a day when they aren't home.
My goal is 900 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards
Hi Buffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdrake625 View Post
23/750

running/jogging/sweating
I hear you on the sweating. It is not even that warm today (around 80) but man it is humid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by araes2102 View Post
Didn't make goal last month but I am back in for this month! Gonna set a lower goal and go from there, so 1300 it is!

Today (so far) did 50 min zumba class and 35 mins strength.

85/1300

Hoping to get some swimming time in later
Great to see you!
__________________
Rose&Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.