Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #136
DWGal210
DIS Veteran

Great list, thank you!!

To add: I always bring Aloe Vera gel. I tend to burn easily with the sun, so aloe is a must for me if I get too red.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #137
reevesinga
Mouseketeer

I'd you tend to burn- google INSURANCE- it is a product made by CALIFORNIA TAN- works so much better than aloe!!!! Trust me- i have light hair, light eyes and very light skin!!!
reevesinga is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #138
MollyMom
Earning My Ears

I got lots of good ideas off this thread before and have written down a few more since then. Thanks everybody! I thought I'd share a pretty complete online packing list that I found. I've been rather obsessed with these, fearing I'm going to forget something... ha ha... Anyway, this one had some great suggestions, so thought others might be interested. There are about 10 lists by topic, so this is the first one: http://www.cheapestcruise.info/packi...-packing-list/
MollyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #139
carissa1970
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMom View Post
I got lots of good ideas off this thread before and have written down a few more since then. Thanks everybody! I thought I'd share a pretty complete online packing list that I found. I've been rather obsessed with these, fearing I'm going to forget something... ha ha... Anyway, this one had some great suggestions, so thought others might be interested. There are about 10 lists by topic, so this is the first one: http://www.cheapestcruise.info/packi...-packing-list/
I just read them all! Thanks!!!

carissa1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #140
MelSpees
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMom View Post
I thought I'd share a pretty complete online packing list that I found. I've been rather obsessed with these, fearing I'm going to forget something... ha ha... Anyway, this one had some great suggestions, so thought others might be interested. There are about 10 lists by topic, so this is the first one: http://www.cheapestcruise.info/packi...-packing-list/
Great list! Thank you. I have my own looong list, but this had a couple of things I hadn't thought about--like all of the photocopies and car insurance.

DW Author DH Retired USN Officer and Teacher 1st time DCL Cruisers
MelSpees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #141
FutureMrsF
Mouseketeer

Wow this list is really helpful.

We are going on our first cruise next week and I've been worrying im going to forget something so this list will really help

Thank you so much for posting

Andrea x
FutureMrsF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #142
jrvikngfan
Earning My Ears

Great tips

Oh my goodness... So glad I found this post. Thanks for taking the time to share such wonderful tips!
jrvikngfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #143
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Great tips, I wrote a few down in will add them to my cruise part of the Disney binder Thank you
Old 05-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #144
cmesq61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellil View Post
Great tips....maybe I missed it but don't forget an extension cord if you have a c-pap machine.
So glad I read every post-no CPAP for hubby & he'll be sleeping on deck!!

Sept '13 DCL; Jan '13 The Poly; Sept '12 BWI; Nov & Sept '11 The Poly; June '09, The Poly; Sept '08 The Poly; Jan '05, DCL
cmesq61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #145
carissa1970
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Great tips, I wrote a few down in will add them to my cruise part of the Disney binder Thank you
Binder?? Is this something else I'm not doing that I am supposed to do??

Old 05-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #146
carissa1970
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmesq61 View Post

So glad I read every post-no CPAP for hubby & he'll be sleeping on deck!!
Lol! We may need to bring my DH's CPAP with us just in case! A year and a half ago he had his tonsils and things removed, and he very rarely snores anymore, but I'd hate to be trapped for 7 nights! Thanks for the reminder of that!

Old 05-27-2013, 11:06 AM   #147
noahdove
DIS Veteran

I have a 3 ring binder that I keep ALL my important papers and need to knows in. I have them divided by specifics.. Like I have the flight info, resort info, designs that I made with the name of the designers, hints and things that I haven't thought of but need to remember Plus, any reservations that I have made..I use 4x6 cards for my reservations..I have all info on them..example: date I called and who I spoke with. Reservation # date and time of the reservation. On the back, I have time we were seated, how we were greeted, cost of meal and pictures of what we ate and if we liked it It is so much easier to take the 4x6 card with me so I have all the info in case they don't have my name..I also, use my cell phone # to make all reservations..
Old 05-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #148
2disneycruzrs
DIS Veteran

I'll see if I can sneak some time and update the Excel doc with anything that might be in this thread that we missed in previous threads devoted to the subject.

Wonder 10/14 * Reimagined Magic 12/13 * Swan/Dream/Animation: 12/12 * Beach Club: 1/12 - work * AKL/Dream: 9/11 - my daughter's and nieces' first cruise! * Beach Club/Wonder: 11/08 - work * Beach Club/Wonder: 8/08 - work (I get paid to go?!) * Dolphin/Wonder: 12/05 * RCCL - Jewel inaugural season (Western) 4/05-work * RCCL - Serenade inaugural season (Alaska) 8/04 - work * Swan/Magic: 11/03 Eastern * Dolphin/Wonder 10/02 - our honeymoon * WDW '83
2disneycruzrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 03:10 AM   #149
2disneycruzrs
DIS Veteran

The cruise packing list has been updated and posted to the link in my signature. It now has updated links to airline, airport, port info along with the tips provided by vets for first-timers, and web resources.

Wonder 10/14 * Reimagined Magic 12/13 * Swan/Dream/Animation: 12/12 * Beach Club: 1/12 - work * AKL/Dream: 9/11 - my daughter's and nieces' first cruise! * Beach Club/Wonder: 11/08 - work * Beach Club/Wonder: 8/08 - work (I get paid to go?!) * Dolphin/Wonder: 12/05 * RCCL - Jewel inaugural season (Western) 4/05-work * RCCL - Serenade inaugural season (Alaska) 8/04 - work * Swan/Magic: 11/03 Eastern * Dolphin/Wonder 10/02 - our honeymoon * WDW '83
2disneycruzrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #150
AdaraRae
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2disneycruzrs View Post
The cruise packing list has been updated and posted to the link in my signature. It now has updated links to airline, airport, port info along with the tips provided by vets for first-timers, and web resources.
I hate to ask but I only read the boards on my phone, much easier to navigate. Could you post the link. It doesn't show signatures on the app version. Please and thank you. It would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: