Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #571
RMColosimo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
It's Single Digit day!!!!!

Awesome!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #572
glaserjm
DIS Veteran

Congrats on being at single digits! That's the longest 9 days ever...especially when the trip seems to fly by!

I'm so sorry hearing about your TR troubles...I do hope that maybe you'll end up doing a TR, I always love reading along!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #573
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Quote:
It's Single Digit day!!!!!

I'm excited for you that you are now down to single digit days remaining.

But it does remind me that I am still 6 months away from my upcoming return home.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
Old 05-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #574
3prettyprincesses
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Quote:
So while we wait for Mary to do her Epcot must-do's, I'll fill you in on my day.

I woke up this morning and my ankle gave way; it did not want me to stand on my foot at all. It took a good 10 minutes to get going.

I had hurt my foot about three weeks ago while mulching, but the other side of the foot.

The last week or so it's been feeling like the ankle was going to give, but didn't. Well this morning it sure did. I went to work in a cab because I couldn't handle the walk.

I called the doctor and she told me to come in. They said it was a little swollen and sent me for an x-ray. Luckily, it is not fractured. They have me wrapped and taking Aleve with my foot elevated. If not better on Friday, I have to go to an ortho guy and maybe get a MRI. I will tell you this...I WILL be dancing at my son's wedding.
Eek Kathy! I didn't realize you hurt yourself! I missed all of these updates (we just returned from Disney!!).

Listen to you dr. and rest that foot! Is it feeling better yet? You poor thing!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:51 AM   #575
3prettyprincesses
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Quote:
My trip report was closed because they felt I was done with my trip portion and that the report had become nothing more than personal. I have no problems with this if they were consistent with everyone. Therefore, I am ending my doing reports here on the DIS. I will post updates on my FB account. If you are not friends with me there and wish to be so you can continue to see wedding updates, trip updates, send me a friend request (also send me a message so I know who is asking) and I will accept the request.
Oh no! Kathy, that stinks! I love your TR's, I really do. Where else can I see Mark in 1,000 crazy hats? Are you sure? Maybe take some time to dwell on this decision, I know you're upset about them closing your TR down and the reasoning behind it. Luckily I'm friends with you on Facebook but still, reading your TR's here is fun.

Also, loving all the pics (both here and on FB) of Mark and Alisha! They're too darn cute I tell ya. I'm sure they are so excited about the upcoming wedding. It seems like just last week that you shared their engagement story and now the wedding is nearly here! I'll pray that your foot heals quickly so that you can dance the night away at Mark's wedding. Hang in there Kathy.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:41 PM   #576
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Single digits

I am so sorry your TR was closed. I too hope you reconsider and contribute to the TR when this trip is done.

I know you have so much on your plate right now so

HAVE A BLAST ON THIS TRIP AND ENJOY THE WEDDING

I am seldom on FB but I will check in to catch up on your adventures.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK
Can't wait to go back

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: