Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #12
ukintheus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOKA06 View Post
Just read through your report in one sitting. We were on the Jan.4 8-day and booked this cruise but had to reschedule to the Bahamas cruise on the Wonder in Nov. Loving your report. We are headed to WDW in August so you have us excited for that. Thank you for doing this TR.
Thanks for following along You have a couple of great trips coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandymouse View Post
Another great day Jenny Love your Palo photos, I would never have thought to have a Kir Royale for Brunch, I may give it a go next time
By 11:30 am I'm ready for something other than a mimosa and the kir royale hits the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Just found your T. It looks like you're having a great cruise despite a few health glitches. Im sorry you didnt feel well at Palo. We koved the after dinner beverage, so soothing.

We enjoyed the Martini tasting too, but had a difderent host. The day at CC looks wonderful, finally our next cruise will include a trip there!

Your day at WDW would have killed me! I can't go that long without a nap or some sort of downtime in the room!

Sounds like a very nice Brunch at Palo. We fall into that group who makes a Palo reservation on Pirate night to escape the dress up, chaos and the menu. We don't have kids and it works out that way.

Thanks for clarifying this Nunzia. I knew you boarded the day we got off the ship, I was wondering when this cruise took place.

Can't wait to hear about the rest!
We've done Palo on Pirate's night too seeing as we don't have kids, but seeing as we had some in our travel group I was interested to see how they liked it. WDW day was a killer, we usually go back to our resort just after lunch for a break so being there from open to close was very tiring! Thanks for following along.

I will try and get some more posted. Life seems to keep getting in the way of me updating!

Jenny & Scott
2000-POFQ, 2005-FW, 2006-FW, 2008-FW, Feb 2009-CBR/POFQ, Sept 2009-ASM,2010 BWI/WL/AKL/DCL Magic Western, July 2011 BWI/DCL Dream, Nov 2011 FW/AKL, May 2012 GF/DCL Fantasy-Eastern/BWI, Oct 2012 DCL Magic-Western, Feb 2013 DCL Magic-Cozumel, Apr 2013 DCL Magic-CC/WDW/KW, Sept 2013 - DCL Wonder-Bahamas, Dec 2013 - DCL Wonder-NYE-Cozumel, March 2014 - DCL Magic-4 night, Patiently waiting for: Nov 2014-Dream, Nov 2015- DCL Wonder B2B-Western & Bahamas-Galveston, DCL Wonder 2015 NYE Cruise-Bahamas-Galveston
ukintheus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: