Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #21
GaSleepingBeautyFan
DIS Veteran

I totally understand.
I've got a situation with my husband in that he keeps wanting to shorten our trip, visit with people who are his friends only off site and even have one guy join us one day. We are 2 weeks away from the trip when he brings that one up. I'm so relieved that I chose for us to stay onsite this trip instead of renting a condo.
I did shorten the trip a bit for him but told him that he is more than welcome to take the car and visit with his friends off site but the kids and I won't be joining him. But not on the day we HDDR scheduled since that is 100% paid for already.

And as far as the fellow who wants to join us - I gave my husband the 2 days we don't have ADR's or a tour and told him those are the days that work for us. I figure whatever happens the kids and I can always leave my husband and his friend to do their own thing if needed.

So my story just goes to show that you can work it out if you talk to your BF. You will both need to be ok with whatever you decide.

And I'd plan on touring alot without the whole group. I bet once they get there, they aren't going to want to get out of bed and get moving in the morning or want to go where you want to.

It's nice that you have alot of time to figure it out. Good luck!

Connie

Doing a quick weekend trip to see the Osborne Lights in December - staying offsite this time.

WDW: 16 family trips, 9 solo trips - resorts stayed at: offisite(6) AoA, AKL(2), BWI, CR (2), WL (2), CBR, CSR, POFQ (3), POP (2), POR (6) ASMo, ASMu
DISNEYLAND: 1 family trip, 2 1 day trips chaperoning
US/IOA: 5 family trips
GaSleepingBeautyFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: