Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #1306
jpaxton1118
DIS Veteran

She has admitted to having her lips dine but not sure about anything else.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:25 AM   #1307
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
Ok so I'm watching and I'm looking at Gretchen. She obviously had her lips done but did she get a nose job too?? She looks normal in her interviews but looks so different other times.
I think you can really see the difference from the side. I think that's why I notice it the most at like their dinner parties.

I think she just had the lips done though. Duck face for sure.
Bonus book #26- Parasite(Parasitology #1) Mira Grant
2014 Reading Challenge: 35 Books
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro,
#20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken
Soldier's*Sweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #1308
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

Why do all these women mess up their lips?

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Nik's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:18 AM   #1309
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik's Mom View Post
Why do all these women mess up their lips?
Monkey see, monkey do?
cluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:43 AM   #1310
Mickey'sMainMami
I love playing video games!!
I also love playing with my nephew's toys!

So as of now, are Vickie and Brooks officially over? How can Vicki not see what a jerk he is? some of the things he says to her is just so ignorant. She should run far, far away from him.
Mickey'sMainMami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:54 AM   #1311
::danielle::
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluvsdisney View Post

Monkey see, monkey do?
I noticed last night that Lydia does not look like she's had any work or Botox. When she raised her eyebrows, she had wrinkles on her forehead (gasp!). Sitting in the cafe, she made Alexis look animatronic.

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever." ~Walt Disney.

Disneyland 2009 (Candy Cane Inn)

Disney World March 2-11 2012 (POP, WBC, POR split stay)

Disney World Dec 14-21 (BLT)
::danielle:: is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:32 AM   #1312
Nik's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::danielle:: View Post
I noticed last night that Lydia does not look like she's had any work or Botox. When she raised her eyebrows, she had wrinkles on her forehead (gasp!). Sitting in the cafe, she made Alexis look animatronic.
I think Lydia is still pretty young. Give her time. She'll jump on the duck lip/botox bandwagon.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:39 AM   #1313
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Tamra brought her mom to that speech so she could blame her for her (Tamra's) bad decisions and make her feel bad. It was typical Tamra.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:45 AM   #1314
Nik's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
Tamra brought her mom to that speech so she could blame her for her (Tamra's) bad decisions and make her feel bad. It was typical Tamra.
Yup! A good therapist would have told her that yes, she is a product of her childhood. But once she became an adult, she was responsible for her decisions. Own your own mistakes.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #1315
njmom47
He's such a fiend!
The monkeys would go crazy on the cars
I wound up with orange tiger stripes

Lydia is definitely a front-runner for me as well.

Tamra, jeez, what a mess she's turning out to be!
Alexis, ugh, get over yourself...you were late to class (rude and attention-seeking) and that's acting?
Vickie, can't you see Brooks is a creep? Ew, when she said "Well can I take a raincheck?" he seemed rather ambivalent.
Gretchen used to be ok, but as another poster mentioned, she's gettin' a little flaky this season too.
Heather was mean to Terry but I guess he made it up to her pretty good.
Laurie looked awful but I still like her. Can't believe Josh is married with a child!

Junior Brody Stella Luna Louie Ella the Bunny
Christmas 07/New Years 08-CBR (baseball), 2006-POR (cheering), 2001-Dixie Landings, 1988, 1975-Offsite
Trip was great...no new ticker for awhile!
njmom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #1316
Soldier's*Sweeties
I'll take the Palmettos

I'm watching now...

God I hate Brooks. What a jerk. His response to her when she said she was babysitting was ridiculous! Like, "Well... If that's what you want...but you're missing out in this."
*shudder
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro,
#20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken
Old 05-28-2013, 04:38 PM   #1317
SwirlyGirly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2allgirls View Post
I didn't feel like Tamara was jealous of Gretchen I thought she just thought it was a dumb move due to all the financial issues Slade has and she thought it was stupid that Gretchen has to pay for it. I thought I saw on a recent Watch What Happens live that Gretchen and Tamara were still friends.

I also like Lydia and I hope she will talk some sense into Alexis. I do have to say while she still gets on my nerves Jim is not so bad this year (knock on wood)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I agree. Who would be jealous of someone paying for an expensive, useless, luxury w/ money the giver doesn't have? And who drives a RR? I live in a neighborhood filled with RRs and other over-the-top luxury vehicles and NO ONE drives their own RR. When Gretchen said, "I need a driver for this," she was on target and exposing Slade's ignorance. I see dozens of RRs a day, and I've never seen an owner behind the wheel. If you want an uber-expensive car and you want to drive it yourself, get a Bentley or a Maserati.
More importantly, who LEASES a RR? If you can afford a RR, just pay for it.

Mom to 2 Disney-loving, globe-trotting girls

Next Disney Trip: July--Universal/Disney

Next Other Trip: March--skiing in Austria

twitter with me a bit
SwirlyGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #1318
SwirlyGirly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier's*Sweeties View Post
I'm watching now...

God I hate Brooks. What a jerk. His response to her when she said she was babysitting was ridiculous! Like, "Well... If that's what you want...but you're missing out in this."
*shudder
CREEEEEEP-O! How can Vicki be the only person on Earth who doesn't find this man creepy?

Mom to 2 Disney-loving, globe-trotting girls

Next Disney Trip: July--Universal/Disney

Next Other Trip: March--skiing in Austria

twitter with me a bit
SwirlyGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #1319
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlyGirly View Post
I agree. Who would be jealous of someone paying for an expensive, useless, luxury w/ money the giver doesn't have? And who drives a RR? I live in a neighborhood filled with RRs and other over-the-top luxury vehicles and NO ONE drives their own RR. When Gretchen said, "I need a driver for this," she was on target and exposing Slade's ignorance. I see dozens of RRs a day, and I've never seen an owner behind the wheel. If you want an uber-expensive car and you want to drive it yourself, get a Bentley or a Maserati.
More importantly, who LEASES a RR? If you can afford a RR, just pay for it.
But when you can't afford it, lease it.

Brooks is CREEPY. Ick,ick.ick.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Buckalew11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #1320
Soldier's*Sweeties
I'll take the Palmettos

I actually kind of liked Tamra's speech. I think it does explain some of her personality traits. I also liked her having her mother listen, but they should have talked about once they left the expo.

Gretchen was really annoying with the ultrasound. Over the top inappropriate over the instrument.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: