Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
kymom79
Earning My Ears

does it matter which section of CSR since we'll have our car?

We're planning on reserving a room at Coronado Springs for our vacation, and we'll be bringing our car -- so do we need to worry too much about the specific section? Is self-parking available near the rooms, so we can park and drive to the main building if needed?

The Cabanas didn't look too appealing to us, so we were hoping for the Ranchos (both for the look and to be closer to the main pool, but it's not too important) or the Casitas (2nd choice). Are we on the right track? Thanks for any advice you may have!
kymom79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

There is plenty of self parking at the rooms and decent parking by the main building. We haven't ever had a problem getting a spot at the main building but we usually walk for the most part. We have only stayed in Casitas (1-3 are paid preferred). If you have a request call and have them add it to your reservation. We love CSR! It's a great resort.

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
princessallegra is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #3
saskdw
DIS Veteran

There is lots of parking at each building at CSR.
saskdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #4
isk8
Mouseketeer

I like the Ranchos - 7B in particular. The Casitas are far from the main pool. But I suppose you could drive and park near 7B if you wanted to go to the main pool without a far walk if you're staying in the Casitas. You can request the Ranchos when you book. I usually request a specific section when I book, and most of the time, I've gotten my request.
2013 - DLR Paradise Pier & WDW Beach Club * 2012 - DLR Doubletree Suites & WDW Port Orleans Riverside * 2011 - Disneyland Hotel & WDW Coronado Springs * 2010 - WDW Coronado Springs & DLR Candy Cane Inn * 2009 - WDW Dolphin & WDW Coronado Springs * 2007 - DLR - Disneyland Hotel * 2006 - DLR Disneyland Hotel - Baby's First Trip!! * 2002 - WDW Port Orleans French Quarter * 2001 - DLP Newport Bay Club * 2000 - WDW All-Star Movies * 1999 - DLR Disneyland Hotel * 1998 - WDW All-Star Sports * 1997 - DLR - First Trip!! * 1996 - WDW All-Star Sports & Some Random Spring Break Off-site!! * 1994 - WDW Dixie Landings * 1980 - WDW Polynesian Village

isk8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: