Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
jvattes
Mouseketeer

2013 Trip Moved to 2014 - Ressies?

Hey all -

Our 2013 trip had to get postponed due to a major emergency bathroom reno that had to be done, unscheduled. Up side - we had the funds to do the reno out of pocket (we don't like to operate on credit); down side - Disney was put off til next year.

I am bound and determined that we WILL go next year. Can we start planning and making ressies now, for a trip a year or so out? Suppose we got one of the very coveted PIN codes after booking - can we apply it after the fact?

I'm hoping that we can start our planning for then, now - it will give my broken heart something to focus on.

-Jennifer

PS If WDW would PLEASE stop playing those darned "plan your ultimate summer vacation" commercials, it would help too LOL
jvattes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #2
dizneekrazee
Fullfilling my bucket list, one vacation at a time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvattes View Post
Hey all -

Our 2013 trip had to get postponed due to a major emergency bathroom reno that had to be done, unscheduled. Up side - we had the funds to do the reno out of pocket (we don't like to operate on credit); down side - Disney was put off til next year.

I am bound and determined that we WILL go next year. Can we start planning and making ressies now, for a trip a year or so out? Suppose we got one of the very coveted PIN codes after booking - can we apply it after the fact?

I'm hoping that we can start our planning for then, now - it will give my broken heart something to focus on.

-Jennifer

PS If WDW would PLEASE stop playing those darned "plan your ultimate summer vacation" commercials, it would help too LOL
Can't make reservations just yet.

I am in the same boat as you, just waiting. In the meantime, I am doing my WDW homework, as we have never been, picking dates, accomodations, ADRs, etc.

We were origianally planning WDW for this year too, then I wanted a cruise (with Disney), then, I wanted to go to Aulani lol. We did Aulani. So much Disney stuf to do....

DLR-Many times!!WDWTBD DCLfingers crossed for 10/15
Walt Disney Family Museum 3/12Club 33 8/12, 5/13, 8/13Pixar Animation Studios 1/13Aulani 4/13Walt's Apartment 5/13
dizneekrazee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: