Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Fantasy2013
Earning My Ears

Lost memory card

We just got off the Fantasy yesterday. The trip was a dream come true. While on a tour in St. Maarten my memory card in my camera became full but we found an electronics store in Marigot and bought a new one. I put the used one in my container that held money and our IDs and didn't think about it again. While unpacking this morning I realized that the memory card was missing. Obviously I was extremely upset. I called DCL who gave me the phone number for Lost and Found. The person I spoke with didn't think they had it but said she'd check and call me back. About 1/2 hour later I got the phone call it was found on the pier in St Maarten. It must have fallen out when I took money out to buy a souvenir or to take our IDs out. I am so thankful. Pixie dust definitely was good to us. But seriously, if the person who found it and turned it in reads the DISboards, THANK YOU!!!! I am extremely grateful.
Fantasy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: