Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #46
Jaymepops
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVC Jen View Post
OK first off your boys are incredibly adorable!

Second - thank you for posting these. Totally made my day to see *us* leaving on the Magic on May 18th (I think I found us waving from our verandah) and then seeing your video of the exact same cruise we are going to be on in a week and a half.
LOL thanks!!! They know they are adorable..the youngest one works it as much as he can!!

I was recently thinking how cool it would be if someone on the Magic sailing away would see the video!! I'm so glad you found where you guys were!!

I am SO JEALOUS of your next cruise being so close!! I am sure you will have an amazing time!! Let me know when your TR is up!! Have a great cruise!
Disney's Caribbean Resort - January 2009 - First Disney Full Marathon - Team in Training - Go Team!
Disney's All-Star Movies - October 2010 - Disney's Inaugural Wine & Dine Half Marathon

Disney Fantasy - Our First Disney Cruise! May 2012

Check out our Fantasy Cruise VIDEO(s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhWCAuXnETs
Jaymepops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:52 AM   #47
Jaymepops
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by budamacdvcr View Post
Good stuff and thanks for sharing. Great to see as we sail the Fantasy in 2 weeks to complete the grand slam of DCL ships and are so looking forward to it. Thanks again and loved the hidden camera in the bushes on CC - when your son sees that your gonna be in trouble.
Oh the mighty Grand Slam!! I hope some day I will also be a member of that club!! You will LOVE the Fantasy!! I am not sure if I can bring myself to ever sail another ship, but I will give it a try

He did see the hidden camera pics!! LOL He's actually glad I did. He had so much fun playing with his little buddy. We literally had to drag him out of the Castaway kids club that day to go bike riding. We kept going back to check on him, see if he wanted to come hang out with us etc.... nope! Thank goodness I did get a chance to get video of him through the bushes or there really wouldn't be any pics of him at Castaway aside from the bikes!
Disney's Caribbean Resort - January 2009 - First Disney Full Marathon - Team in Training - Go Team!
Disney's All-Star Movies - October 2010 - Disney's Inaugural Wine & Dine Half Marathon

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-23-2013, 07:55 AM   #48
Jaymepops
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloo4you View Post
Hey! It is Dena! Love the videos. Are these the same ones you loaned me earlier in the year? I am glad I can watch them over and over again now they are on YouTube. What am I going to do without your littlest one teasing me about not going on the Fantasy next year? I am going to miss all of you!
LOL! Great, now I still don't know your DIS name. When you sign on under you add me as a friend.

Yes it's the same one so to speak. I added a few things/cut a few things and had to change the music and break it up. Over all it's the same though, except for the music.

I'll make sure when we are a few months out from our next cruise, I'll send you video of the little man harassing you!! We are going to miss you too!

Old 05-23-2013, 07:59 AM   #49
Jaymepops
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by staley98 View Post
What cabin were you in? I LOVE the double portholes! Does it sleep 5?

TIA
Anne

PS
We'll be sailing on the Fantasy in 24 days!
It's a Category 8A. There are only a few onboard and there is this layout and one a little different that has a wall that divides the bed/couch area. We LOVED this room and got it only out of sheer dumb luck! It is a handicapped accessible room...so if you are NOT handicapped and someone else who is needs it, you may/will get bumped. (which is only right). I am not sure if it sleeps 5.....it could if they brought in a cot....but I am not sure if the DCL does that

I am so happy for you for your cruise being SO CLOSE!! Are your bags already packed and waiting by the door?? You will have a great and relaxing time! I hope the seas are smooth and you have beautiful weather! Enjoy!!

Old 05-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #50
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

Loved your videos! We are booked on a WC next May and I just can't get enough!
Thank you so much for sharing a real time view of your vacation

ALMinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #51
Hummer
Earning My Ears

Loved the videos. We will be doing this cruise in October and now even more excited.
Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #52
amejiajr8
Mouseketeer

Great creative vids...super excited for our trip
amejiajr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #53
amejiajr8
Mouseketeer

May I ask which movie software you used? Enjoyed the soundtrack especially bahama roller coaster ride
Old 06-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #54
Jaymepops
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMinVA View Post
Loved your videos! We are booked on a WC next May and I just can't get enough!
Thank you so much for sharing a real time view of your vacation
Glad you liked them!! I couldn't get enough of Disney Cruise videos before our cruise either!!! Gets me so excited and gives me great ideas of stuff to do on our cruise!!

I hope you enjoy your cruise as much as we did!

Old 06-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #55
Jaymepops
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer View Post
Loved the videos. We will be doing this cruise in October and now even more excited.
October will be here before you know it!!

Old 06-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #56
Jaymepops
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amejiajr8 View Post
May I ask which movie software you used? Enjoyed the soundtrack especially bahama roller coaster ride
Glad you liked them!!

I used Windows Movie Maker. Fairly simple program. Just play around with it for a bit and it will start getting a lot easier. The hardest part was posting it on YouTube!! All the music is from the Disney Mania albums that I purchased on iTunes. Using other than Disney music (like I used the first edit go round) will not get posted on YouTube - just in my own experience. That's why it took me a year to finally get it posted....

I think maybe Disney makes an exception to allow us "Disney people" to use their music in our videos because they end up being a great advertisement to get to another Disney vacation!!

Old 06-06-2013, 12:13 AM   #57
Castillo Mom
DIS Veteran

I really enjoyed your videos, thank you so much for taking the time to post them. I also loved the music you chose, gonna have to buy those CDs. And one more thing, hearing the Disney ship horn always makes me teary-eyed!
8/8/09-8/21/09 SSR/AKV Kidani Village
9/24/11-10/5/11 AKV Kidani Village
6/14/12-6/20/12 Disney Dream Double Dip

7/19/12-7/22/12 Hilton Head

7/24/12-7/31/12
Beach Club Resort
Castillo Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #58
Jaymepops
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castillo Mom View Post
I really enjoyed your videos, thank you so much for taking the time to post them. I also loved the music you chose, gonna have to buy those CDs. And one more thing, hearing the Disney ship horn always makes me teary-eyed!
You are so welcome!! Thank you so much for taking the time to watch them!! I've become a BIG fan of the Disney Mania albums...I can still listen to my Disney music without the kids thinking it's so not cool (like the original ones "that's baby stuff!") I love the horns too!! That's why we high tailed it up to deck right after breakfast to get it on video!! The kids of course were thrilled they really wanted to sleep a bit more! I think it was so worth it and even though that video runs a little long...the whole time I was thinking..."I can't wait to post this on the DISboards!!"

Thanks again for watching them!!

Old 06-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #59
amejiajr8
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymepops

Glad you liked them!!

I used Windows Movie Maker. Fairly simple program. Just play around with it for a bit and it will start getting a lot easier. The hardest part was posting it on YouTube!! All the music is from the Disney Mania albums that I purchased on iTunes. Using other than Disney music (like I used the first edit go round) will not get posted on YouTube - just in my own experience. That's why it took me a year to finally get it posted....

I think maybe Disney makes an exception to allow us "Disney people" to use their music in our videos because they end up being a great advertisement to get to another Disney vacation!!
Movie maker.....nice! Thanks again for sharing looking forward to our trip and seeing videos like this only fuels the excitement!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: