Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2013, 06:06 AM   #19
Aliceacc
We had a wonderful time, but did have our moments!

Pretty much down to my hips on one side, but nice and perky on the other

Quote:
Originally Posted by theparsons View Post
No, not looking for conspiracy and yes, Disney has the legal right to monitor their computers.....but it also still is just weird to me that they would do that. I live in the new Fantasyland, having moved from the old Fantasyland.....and CMs are good people that don't need that level of checking! Somehow it conjures up Yensid in my warped brain.
I think you might be surprised at some of the people who are on the sex offenders registry.

I know one. He was a good friend, had a job with a brokerage firm in NYC, was an usher at mass and the father of a boy who is now 13. My kids called him "Uncle Bob." I can't tell you the number of times my kids were in their house.

About a year after he and his family moved cross country, his teenage niece flew in for a visit. And woke up one night to find Uncle Bob's hand in her pants.

As far as kids are concerned--and adults too-- EVERYONE needs "that level of checking." After all, we all urge our kids to find a CM if they ever get lost. We place our trust in those CMs, and 99.999% of them deserve it, and go above and beyond for our kids. But we, and Disney, still need to be on guard against that 0.001% who might do our kids harm.

numerous trips in college and one together in 1990 August 2008 and August 2009: Polynesian. August 2012: Beach Club Yacht Club in 2014!!
(Thanks, Disney Destinations, for your past generosity. And to the Beach Club staff for all their assistance in our 2012 medical crisis.)

Last edited by Aliceacc; 05-26-2013 at 06:18 AM.
Aliceacc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: