Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #1216
RatherBeWithMickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by staley98 View Post
Thanks. They mustn't carry them at my store
You might want to keep trying. Some people have reported their stores were all out, but got a new shipment in at a later date. Also, depending on how many you need, they sell them online, too. I don't know the minimum quantity for the order, though.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #1217
mainstreetmagic
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by love280mickey View Post
[IMG][/IMG][IMG]http://[/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG]I'm cross posting my post f[/IMG]rom one of the FE Facebook pages.
love280mickey, these coaster holders and coasters are SOOOO cute! I love them!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-22-2013, 12:46 PM   #1218
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Am I crazy?? Sundae kits?

Ok, apparently I'm going crazy but I could have sworn someone on this thread posted a picture of sundae kits that they gave out on their cruise and I loved the idea! I was checking back to see what type of container they used to hold everything and now I can't find it! Lesson learned - write down thread info when you find something you like!!

If the person who made those is still on here, can you let me know what you used? If not, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!

KPetty725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #1219
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPetty725 View Post
Ok, apparently I'm going crazy but I could have sworn someone on this thread posted a picture of sundae kits that they gave out on their cruise and I loved the idea! I was checking back to see what type of container they used to hold everything and now I can't find it! Lesson learned - write down thread info when you find something you like!!

If the person who made those is still on here, can you let me know what you used? If not, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!
Hi there, this sounds like something I might be interested in so I did a search of the boards and found...nothing. So I did a little googling...binging and found this. It might give you some ideas. I know I have some already. Have fun.
http://mixingbowlkids.typepad.com/fa...undae-kit.html
Old 05-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #1220
Fivepin
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thanks!!
I don't have time to look now heading out to get the kids, but I believe I saw the picture on the FB page Fish Extender Disney Cruise Line.
You might want to give that a try.

Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Fivepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #1221
txmommy34
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Thanks!!
I think I saw that idea on the non-crafty FE gift thread. Can't link to it on my phone, but it was on the first page or two of the cruise board.
1994 - senior band trip - offsite & Big Red Boat
June 1998 - honeymoon - Wilderness Lodge
April 2008 - first trip with kiddos -ASMovies
January 2009 - family trip w/DSis & DILs - ASMusic
May 2009 - Swine Flu trip w/DD, DS & DSis - Pop
November 2010 - family trip - ASMusic Family Suite
November 2012 - family trip - Disney Dream & Bonnet Creek
March 2013 - sister trip celebrating 30 years of sisterhood - Pop
txmommy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #1222
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by txmommy34 View Post
I think I saw that idea on the non-crafty FE gift thread. Can't link to it on my phone, but it was on the first page or two of the cruise board.
I found that thread! I'll look through it tomorrow (have spent WAY too much time on THIS thread today). Thank you so much!

KPetty725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #1223
krosmith
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post

You have PMs.

Corinna
Corrina,

Can you PM me the hidden Mickey necklace images Please. I have the ones for the girls, but have been looking for something for the women

Kathryh
krosmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #1224
jennileigh
Earning My Ears

... I am so excited about my fish extender gift.. I'm trying my hands at sewing.. (gasp). I'm actually in the sewing stages of making my extender...
anyways, I found really cute Mickey fabric and plan on making change purses.. is this something you guys would be interested in getting.. I hate to begin working on them and have people not like...
I hope all this planning helps the 3 months 3 weeks pass quickly lol

DVC: Saratoga Springs / Animal Kingdom Villas
Cruise: Wonder 9/2000 - Dream 9/2013
Hotels: Aulani, Treehouse Villas, Saratoga Springs, Disneyland Hotel, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, All Star Movies, Sports and Music.
jennileigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:49 AM   #1225
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennileigh View Post
... I am so excited about my fish extender gift.. I'm trying my hands at sewing.. (gasp). I'm actually in the sewing stages of making my extender...
anyways, I found really cute Mickey fabric and plan on making change purses.. is this something you guys would be interested in getting.. I hate to begin working on them and have people not like...
I would love to get a Mickey change purse. Great gift!
Old 05-25-2013, 07:40 AM   #1226
gerberdaisy1234
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennileigh View Post
Change purses are a wonderful idea. And you can use it for things other than coins. Like a safe spot to store a necklace or earrings overnight.

Now if you meant "you guys" in the literal sense I am not too sure about them. but this gal would like.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
gerberdaisy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:26 AM   #1227
DisneyBelle99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivepin View Post
I don't have time to look now heading out to get the kids, but I believe I saw the picture on the FB page Fish Extender Disney Cruise Line.
You might want to give that a try.
Yes, that is the FB page it is on. Search in Photos. There are two pictures. She used a Colorful plastic bowl to keep everything in.
DisneyBelle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #1228
carmie3377
Hi, I'm Carmen and I'm a Disneyholic.

Location: Exactly 983 miles from the Magic Kingdom and 1,541 from Disneyland

Quote:

Thanks!!
I'm not the one you're talking about cause I forgot to take a picture but I did something very similar for teen/tween boys. I made ice cream topping/mix-in kit. I found two pack ice cream bowls with spoons at Dollar Tree. I kept them in the two pack and filled with a full pack of M&Ms, a few fun size candies that could be crushed easily, a pack a peanuts, a small pack of Oreo type cookies, and some small Nutella packets. I then put in a quart size bag (barely fit) then topped the bag with some cute bag toppers I made. I thought they looked really neat and wished I had taken a photo.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Aug/03 - 1st Trip DL Aug/04 - FW Cabins 1st trip WDW Jun/05 - WDW offsite Dec/06 - ASMo/OKW & MVMCP Jan/08 - POR BFF trip Sept-Oct/08 - AKV & MNSSHP Dec/09 - Pop*Disney Magic 7 nt Eastern w/ Tortola*Pop again Jan/11 - Disney Wonder 15 nt Panama Canal WB Nov/11 - Cor Spngs w/my honey Dec/11 - AKV Kidani w/ the kids Oct/12 - CR/Poly & MNSSHP Mar/13 - Disney Fantasy 7 nt Eastern w/San Juan May/13 - Disney Magic 6 nt Western w/my honey June/13 - SSR Girls Only Trip Sept/13 - Disneyland Paris w/my honey Oct/13 - BC & MNSSHP w/my honey

carmie3377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:14 PM   #1229
Galaviz
Earning My Ears

Does anyone know a DISigner that creates crayon box covers?
Galaviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #1230
JennandJaryd
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaviz View Post
Does anyone know a DISigner that creates crayon box covers?
I don't but I wish you were cruising with us because my daughter would love this gift!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: