Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2013, 12:21 AM   #9
tinkerone
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweethannah View Post
The did come when the ship returned but the suspect was no longer in the country thanks to Disney. Why didn't Disney hold the man until the return to Florida? Disney essentially let.the.man.go.

I work at a bank too..... what we don't do is put a bank robber on a plane and send him back to his home country before the police arrive to do their job. Oh and pay for his ticket too.

Just because you are allowed to do something does not make it ethically right. One would hope that when it comes to the molestation of children Disney would do all things possible to ensure the culprit was brought to the full justice of the law, instead the man was allowed to get off scott free. Why didn't Disney leave the accused in Florida before setting sail? Disney notified the Florida authorities too late. A case like this with video footage should have been examined BEFORE the ship was allowed to leave the port. They came to the ship when it arrived back in Port, I do not know what they investigated once they found the suspect was no longer there and neither do you. That really is just a distraction from the greater problem and that is the fact that the SUSPECT wasn't there in the first place because he was allowed to go free.
where did you get that from? what I heard on the video was that they made plans to meet the ship but didn't because the man was gone. I would think they would still want to interview someone and have a record on file. his name could be put in the data base at homeland security. is that not right??
i'm going to unsubscribe from this thread. there is to much tension and way to much miss information. you say something and the words get scrambled. its like that game where you whisper in some ones ear and the farther it goes down the line the more mashed up it gets. plus people are getting mean and that usually means its time to go. i'm normally alright with having my posts questioned but I found one person has tipped the table for me by trying to put their own spin on my words in a negative way and that's a FOR SURE sign its time for me to go.
my thoughts and prayers are with that child tonight. lets all have a little prayer for her.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: