Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #11
ZoeBell
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogillio View Post
What I find disgusting is how quick people are to assume the worst. Read rhe whole thread. Disney did not make a decision to leave, a person did, the captain of the ship and/or port athorities. Did the captain know about the incident and investigation? We dont know. Did he decide to leave in attmpt to protect Disney? i seriouly doubt it. And speculating that he did is pure conjecture. What is disgusting is the assualt. There is no evidence that DCL did anything wrong. You can opine about what you think should have happened but you don't see all the cards....only an inconclusive video and what a reporter said. This happened over 2 hrs...the busiest 2 hrs of the cruise....just before departure during a safety dill and all the last minute logistics.

I understand people's knee jerk reaction as I had the sme reaction. But this is why we don't use lynch mobs to administer criminal justice and law enforcement.
That's why authorities needed to be call in. Not Disney's law. This man should have come back to Florida to be arrested. Whether that be right then and there or a day later or a week later. But letting him off and shipping him back to his country(i.e. sweeping it under the rug) was the wrong decision.

What this man did or didn't do is besides the point. It's what Disney did when they had the evidence or supposed evidence in front of them. And yes this is on DISNEY. Everyone from the room steward to the captain to the toilet cleaner is a representative of Disney.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: