Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
JavArmy
DIS Veteran
 
JavArmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: From Iowa, but I'm an Army wife in Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 758

Payment on disney website

Okay, I know there have been issues with the new website and you can add me to the list of those who hate it.

My question is this. I have made some payments (not paid in full) on our vacation. Payments have always been over the phone and I've received confirmation emails for each one. The problem is, when I log on to the Disney website it is missing one payment. I called Disney and they confirmed all my payments were on file, but I'm worried that we will have issues when we hit our final payment deadline. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what was the outcome? Any suggestions on how I should proceed? My biggest fear is that I will have paid in full according to the computers but not the website and my reservation will be canceled. Thanks in advance for any help!!
__________________
Past Trips: June 2011 Poly, June 2012 POP, September 2012 ASMo
Future Trips: August 2013 AoA, May 2014 Fantasy (1st cruise EVER!)

JavArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:17 AM   #2
JavArmy
DIS Veteran
 
JavArmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: From Iowa, but I'm an Army wife in Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 758

Anyone?
__________________
Past Trips: June 2011 Poly, June 2012 POP, September 2012 ASMo
Future Trips: August 2013 AoA, May 2014 Fantasy (1st cruise EVER!)

JavArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-20-2013, 05:42 AM   #3
jennynwdw
Earning My Ears
 
jennynwdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 32

This same thing happened to me except ALL of my payments went missing and I didn't have ANY receipts. I almost fainted! This hapoened for our trip in feb. Anyway, I am not sure what you can do. Make sure you keep the receipts you do have. Maybe call and ask for something to be mailed to you (not sure when you are actually going) Sorry I am not more help. Injury wanted you to know you are not alone.
jennynwdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:02 AM   #4
JavArmy
DIS Veteran
 
JavArmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: From Iowa, but I'm an Army wife in Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 758

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennynwdw View Post
This same thing happened to me except ALL of my payments went missing and I didn't have ANY receipts. I almost fainted! This hapoened for our trip in feb. Anyway, I am not sure what you can do. Make sure you keep the receipts you do have. Maybe call and ask for something to be mailed to you (not sure when you are actually going) Sorry I am not more help. Injury wanted you to know you are not alone.
So what happened?? Did your trip get canceled? How did you handle it??

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone!! I was starting to think I was the only one with this problem!
__________________
Past Trips: June 2011 Poly, June 2012 POP, September 2012 ASMo
Future Trips: August 2013 AoA, May 2014 Fantasy (1st cruise EVER!)

JavArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:47 AM   #5
DisneyDmbNut

When You Wish Upon A Star...
WL Vet
 
DisneyDmbNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Two Hours South of the World
Posts: 12,921

the site also showed it missed one of my payments but my balace was correct and my TA called and confirmed that the balance was correct.

They are having issues with their site..
__________________
DisneyDmbNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:18 AM   #6
jennynwdw
Earning My Ears
 
jennynwdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavArmy View Post

So what happened?? Did your trip get canceled? How did you handle it??

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone!! I was starting to think I was the only one with this problem!
No our trip wasn't canceled. The payments were there just not showing up on the site. It was 2 days before we left that I discovered it so we couldn't do much except trust the CM on the phone . What did you end up doing, if anything? (Sorry I took so long to respond, I'm rather new to this site and didn't realize you asked me a question)
jennynwdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:39 AM   #7
JavArmy
DIS Veteran
 
JavArmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: From Iowa, but I'm an Army wife in Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 758

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennynwdw View Post

No our trip wasn't canceled. The payments were there just not showing up on the site. It was 2 days before we left that I discovered it so we couldn't do much except trust the CM on the phone . What did you end up doing, if anything? (Sorry I took so long to respond, I'm rather new to this site and didn't realize you asked me a question)
No worries! I think I'm going to just have to go on faith like you did. Once the final payment is made I'll be sure to get an email saying so then I'll cross my fingers, haha!
__________________
Past Trips: June 2011 Poly, June 2012 POP, September 2012 ASMo
Future Trips: August 2013 AoA, May 2014 Fantasy (1st cruise EVER!)

JavArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:42 AM   #8
goofyredraider
DIS Veteran
 
goofyredraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 1,057

Same problem with one of our reservations - they transferred a credit for me to a new reservation (split stay) and it still doesn't show. I did get my mickey mail and also printed my paid in full confirm email.
__________________
Erin

DS(8) DS (11)DD (12)

POR July 2011, POR May 2012, BC June 2012 ; POFQ, AKL, & BC June 2013 (23 night stay!!); POR December 2013,
ASMo for Princess Half Marathon- February 2014
AoA/POFQ split stay - June 2014
**COMING SOON*** Disneyland July 2014
goofyredraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:08 AM   #9
JavArmy
DIS Veteran
 
JavArmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: From Iowa, but I'm an Army wife in Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 758

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyredraider View Post
Same problem with one of our reservations - they transferred a credit for me to a new reservation (split stay) and it still doesn't show. I did get my mickey mail and also printed my paid in full confirm email.
Thanks for this!! That's exactly where my discrepancy is coming from, a transferred credit. I'm glad to know I'm not alone!
__________________
Past Trips: June 2011 Poly, June 2012 POP, September 2012 ASMo
Future Trips: August 2013 AoA, May 2014 Fantasy (1st cruise EVER!)

JavArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.