Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #16
dizneekrazee
Fullfilling my bucket list, one vacation at a time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpisani21 View Post
Since you'll be staying on property you can do the (180+10) you can make the reservations beginning at 6am est online or 7am est on the phone. I always do the online reservations. Just sign in and make the reservations. Some people swear by the old site disney world.go.com/en_gb but I've not tried it yet. We are going in December so I can't make my reservations until June 4th. I plan on getting up early 5:30am to try and get be our guest reservation. Most other places are not that difficult to get reservations for.
Do I have to make my ADRs each day? Or can I do it all 180+10 days from day of arrival? I will have to be up at 3am for online reservations

So far, I have on my list Chef Mickey's (D), Yak & Yeti (D), Sci-Fi Dine-In (D), Be Our Guest (D), and Ohana's (B). We may also do 1900 Park Fare (B) on one of our relaxing days. No clue yet for EPCOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G719 View Post
The waterpark tickets are separate from your theme park tickets. Theme park tickets cover magic kingdom, animal kingdom, Epcot, and studios. If you get the waterpark and more package, you get a number of visits equal to your number of nights. You can visit blizzard beach, typhoon lagoon, or disney quest using one of your tickets from waterpark and more. You can even visit both water parks in one day but it will take 2 of your allotted tickets for WP&more. If you visit a theme park the same day, you would use one theme park ticket and one WP&more pass.
Thank you for clarifying!!

DLR-Many times!!WDWTBD DCLfingers crossed for 10/15
Walt Disney Family Museum 3/12Club 33 8/12, 5/13, 8/13Pixar Animation Studios 1/13Aulani 4/13Walt's Apartment 5/13
dizneekrazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #17
mjpisani21
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneekrazee View Post

Do I have to make my ADRs each day? Or can I do it all 180+10 days from day of arrival? I will have to be up at 3am for online reservations

So far, I have on my list Chef Mickey's (D), Yak & Yeti (D), Sci-Fi Dine-In (D), Be Our Guest (D), and Ohana's (B). We may also do 1900 Park Fare (B) on one of our relaxing days. No clue yet for EPCOT.

Thank you for clarifying!!
On your 180 day mark you'll be able to make the dining reservations for your whole trip. That's the +10 part. You can make reservations for up to 10
Days after your 180 check in day. I'd get up early if I were you if you're really set on be our guest. It's very tough to get a reservation there so try that one first and be flexible chef mickeys and ohana are also very popular so I'd do those early too. Most of the other places aren't as crazy hard to get a reservation. I'm so nervous for my june 4th 180 mark. I soooooo want to get in to be our guest. Fingers crossed!! Haha.
Register to remove

Old 05-19-2013, 09:10 PM   #18
dizneekrazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpisani21 View Post
On your 180 day mark you'll be able to make the dining reservations for your whole trip. That's the +10 part. You can make reservations for up to 10
Days after your 180 check in day. I'd get up early if I were you if you're really set on be our guest. It's very tough to get a reservation there so try that one first and be flexible chef mickeys and ohana are also very popular so I'd do those early too. Most of the other places aren't as crazy hard to get a reservation. I'm so nervous for my june 4th 180 mark. I soooooo want to get in to be our guest. Fingers crossed!! Haha.
Got it!! So 180 days prior to arrival will cover my entire stay then.

Walt Disney Family Museum 3/12Club 33 8/12, 5/13, 8/13Pixar Animation Studios 1/13Aulani 4/13Walt's Apartment 5/13
Old 05-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #19
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Got it!! So 180 days prior to arrival will cover my entire stay then.
yes, if at the time you book you have a resort reservation number to enter.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:09 PM   #20
dizneekrazee

If I don't do the split reservation, and I book 9 nights, we would get 9 TS each, etc? Basically means I would be OOP for arrival evening if I wanted to do a 2 credit TS?

Just added to my calendar to make ADRs!! Nov 16 for a May 15 arrival sound right?

Last edited by dizneekrazee; 05-20-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:26 AM   #21
sephorachick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneekrazee View Post
Hi, I am just beginning to plan our first WDW vacation for next May. I know it is early, but this is all new to us. I understand ADRs should be made 180 days in advance, or is it 160? We are also interested in the Dining Plan, and I am aware there are different plans, just do not know which we will do yet. Most of our meals will be counter service, with up to 1 exception each day.

Anyhow, I would like to make sit down arrangement for about once per day. There are so many options, I feel so lost. We will be dedicating at least 1 full day to each park, with some parks, such as EPCOT getting a 2nd, or a partial.

I would also like to do 2 character meals, possibly 3. I have all boys, so we can skip all the princess stuff (even though I would love to eat in the castle myself). Be Our Guest is not character, correct? I would like to eat there, for sure.

I am thinking for our day of arrival, Chef Mickey's for dinner, and day of depature, Ohana's for breakfast.

Is there any dining locations, within the park, that are not to miss? For those of you who also visit DLR, some of my kids favorite CS options are Refreshment Corner and Golden Horseshoe. Anything similar, food wise?

Thank you for your help.
I just wrote this for new beginners & hope it can help you!

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blo...r-newbies.html

AND

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blo...nner-tips.html

Me: Husband: Pacey Minnie Vicky Ginger

Check out my Disney blog!
www.yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Today's entry is on Disney's Beignet review!

Facebook page for my Disney blog! Please "LIKE"
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyo...99050306822131
sephorachick is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: