Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #1216
shortnsassy730
Mouseketeer

First Name: Tasha

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Dark Green

Body Type: Short and Slightly Curvy

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no but I love dogs

Favorite activities: bowling, live music, watching football, traveling

Favorite movie: A Time to Kill, Disney Faves - Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, and Finding Nemo

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Princesses - Rapunzel, Belle and Jane, Princes - Tarzan and Flynn Ryder, Sidekicks - Timon and Pumba, Villans - Cruella and Gastion

A little bit about yourself: Dynamite comes in small packages lol...I'm very outgoing and love to laugh .. Life is too short to be serious and boring all the time

A little bit about your ideal match: Great Sense of Humor, Honest, Passionate about life and passionate about their significant other
shortnsassy730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #1217
caitty13
DIS Veteran

First Name: Caitlin

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: hair color dirty blonde eye color blue/hazel

Body Type: Average/curvy 5'0" 120lbs

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: yes. DS8, DD4

Do you have any pets: NO

Favorite activities: softball, hanging with the kids. I am up for anything. :-)

Favorite movie: Love all Disney movies, Comedies

Favorite color(s): Pink, Purple, Yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey and Minnie

A little bit about yourself: PM me and ask.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #1218
GundamVader
Earning My Ears

First Name: Chris

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown, brown eyes

Body Type: Average 147 lbs and slimming down

Ethnicity: native american/hispanic

Occupation: Gradaute Student, Customer Service, and video editor/videographer

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: yup, 3 cats, 2 birds, 2 rabbits, and fish

Favorite activities: Driving, hiking, going to Disneyland (and world when the opportunity/funds allow), and watching classic movies.

Favorite movie: Star Wars, and enjoy many other sci-fi films and Disney films

Favorite color(s): Blue, red and black

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy and Chip & Dale

A little bit about yourself: Studying for my masters in screenwriting, hoping to one day work for Disney. Feel free to message if would like to know more
GundamVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #1219
goofyfigment
DIS Veteran

First Name: K

Hair/Eye Color: reddish brown/blue eyes

Body Type: average

Do you have any kids: 1 - in college

Do you have any pets: dog

Favorite activities: planning disney trips

Favorite movie: lady and the tramp and ironman

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I am 35 years old and i am completely addicted to the orlando area, cant just say disney because i am perfectly happy just going to universal. I try to attend HHN every year, but 2011 that did not happen, hoping i get to go in 2013.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is fun loving and not too serious. Someone who understands when given the choice i will go to central florida over the beach, i would love to do a disney cruise some day so this would be a plus if my match was in agreement.
1984 First Visit Off Site 1987 Off Site 1996 All Star Sports 1997 Howard Johnson Enchantedland 1998 The Spas @ Resort World 2001 Westgate Towers and HRH 2007 Sheraton Vistana Villages and HRH 2008 Parkway International and RPR 2009 All Star Sports 2010 Westgate Vacation Villas 2011 Club Seville 2011 All Star Sports 2012 Sheraton Vistana Resort and Windsor Hills 2012 Westgate Leisure Resort and POP 2013 Westgate Vacation Villas 2013 Birthday trip Royal Pacific 2013 Portofino Bay 2013 POP 2013 All Star Movies 2014 Wilderness Lodge Villas 2014 Vacation Villas At Fantasyworld2014 Boardwalk Villas2014 Vacation Villas At Fantasyworld2014 Bay Lake Towers2014 Wilderness Lodge Villas2014 Saratoga Springs
goofyfigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #1220
southernbrat9900
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfigment
First Name: K

Hair/Eye Color: reddish brown/blue eyes

Body Type: average

Do you have any kids: 1 - in college

Do you have any pets: dog

Favorite activities: planning disney trips

Favorite movie: lady and the tramp and ironman

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I am 35 years old and i am completely addicted to the orlando area, cant just say disney because i am perfectly happy just going to universal. I try to attend HHN every year, but 2011 that did not happen, hoping i get to go in 2013.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is fun loving and not too serious. Someone who understands when given the choice i will go to central florida over the beach, i would love to do a disney cruise some day so this would be a plus if my match was in agreement.
I agree...I would go to central Florida over the beach anytime!! I live about an hour from Disney and would go there every day if I could! Lol. I also love Universal. I go to HHN every year...love it!!
southernbrat9900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #1221
OhBother
Earning My Ears

First Name: Mickey!! (Real name is Michael, but have gone by Mickey since birth. Named after Mickey Mantle)

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Pooh sized. I could stand a few more walks around Epcot

Occupation: Loss Prevention Technician at a large insurance company

Do you have any kids: My little boy, Tristan, is in heaven. An angel on my shoulders

Do you have any pets: No, but love most dogs

Favorite activities: Disney, of course. Attending sporting events. Big movie lover

Favorite movie: Star Wars, Field of Dreams, Silence of the Lambs, A Perfect World, just to name a few

Favorite color(s): Red and Black...Go Dawgs!

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, of course

A little bit about yourself: Feel free to ask anything. I like to keep things simple. I don't get worked up about a lot of things. Try to spend my days as happy as can be.

A little bit about your ideal match: Just someone who is honest from the get go, even if honesty hurts sometimes. Being a Disney fan obviously wouldn't hurt!
OhBother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:39 PM   #1222
DisneyMarv
Mouseketeer

First Name: Marvin

Hair/Eye Color:black,brown

Body Type:slim

Ethnicity: American

Do you have any kids:No

Do you have any pets:yes 3

Favorite activities: Basketball,Football

Favorite movie: favorite Disney Movie, Toy Story,Lion King and Meet The Robinsons

Favorite color(s): Blue, Green

Favorite Disney character(s):Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: pretty much i am a outgoing guy love everything disney i am currently a annual pass holder so of course i'm at the parks mostly all the times depending on my work schedule, im also fun to be around with. Have any more questions you can Pm me

A little bit about your ideal match: Obviously has to love Disney be out going and likes to joke around.

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

Last edited by DisneyMarv; 06-16-2013 at 01:03 AM.
DisneyMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:58 PM   #1223
disneyprof86
Earning My Ears

First Name: Dante

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Black hair / Brown eyes

Body Type: Could lose a few pounds (in the process of doing just that…)

Ethnicity: African-American

Do you have any kids: Negative

Do you have any pets: Negative

Favorite activities: Traveling, watching sports (especially baseball), swimming, drawing, photography, listening to music, learning about – and trying – new things

Favorite movie: Disney: "The Lion King"; Non-Disney: “Airplane!”, "The Dark Knight"

Favorite color(s): Blue; Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck; Goofy; Aracuan bird (from "The Three Caballeros" and the old Donald Duck cartoons)

A little bit about yourself: So, I teach journalism at a college in South Carolina, which is a job that I love dearly. Some consider me to be a little shy at first, but others know me as a kind-hearted, goofy person once I grow out of my shell. Outside of teaching, I love to learn about new things, spend time with family and friends, and travel every chance I get (while taking photos along the way). I especially love to go to Walt Disney World, where I've been 14 times -- and counting.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, and someone whom I can trust and lean on. Basically for me, outside appearances don't mean very much; it's what's inside that's important. Oh, and she’s gotta love Disney as much as I do.
disneyprof86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:01 AM   #1224
GundamVader
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamVader View Post
First Name: Chris

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown, brown eyes

Body Type: Average 147 lbs and slimming down

Ethnicity: native american/hispanic

Occupation: Gradaute Student, Customer Service, and video editor/videographer

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: yup, 3 cats, 2 birds, 2 rabbits, and fish

Favorite activities: Driving, hiking, going to Disneyland (and world when the opportunity/funds allow), and watching classic movies.

Favorite movie: Star Wars, and enjoy many other sci-fi films and Disney films

Favorite color(s): Blue, red and black

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy and Chip & Dale

A little bit about yourself: Studying for my masters in screenwriting, hoping to one day work for Disney. Feel free to message if would like to know more
So forgot to include my ideal match so here goes:

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney as much as I, goal driven and also loves just to have fun. Really looking for someone to share good times with and enjoy life together
GundamVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #1225
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBother View Post
First Name: Mickey!! (Real name is Michael, but have gone by Mickey since birth. Named after Mickey Mantle)

Do you have any kids: My little boy, Tristan, is in heaven. An angel on my shoulders
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you lost your son.
Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)Sports and POR (14)

My Trip Reports:
Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet (WDW, July/Aug 2014) Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)
DisneyFreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #1226
Disney_Fanatic25
Mouseketeer

I'm just updating my profile since its been a while

First Name: Christina

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: just finished chemo so my hair is just growing back but its dark brown and I have brown eyes

Body Type: Average/Curvy

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: 2 my son Nate is 10 and my daughter Cayla is 9

Do you have any pets: a cat who thinks she is a dog

Favorite activities: movies, music, reading, gaming, sports, the beach, cooking, traveling, writing, history ( HUGE history buff), and of course DISNEY! I'm a disney freak lol

Favorite movie: as far as Disney it would be Beauty and the Beast, Marry Poppins, Wall-E, Toy Story....Non-Disney would be the original Evil Dead, Zombieland, The Hangover, Last of the Mohicans, Red Dragon, basically anything horror or comedy related with some action thrown in there.

Favorite color(s): Red, Royal Blue, Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Mickey, The Evil Stepsisters, Piglet, Marry Poppins

A little bit about yourself: I am working towards a degree in history so I can teach history because I love it! I am laid back and I like to think I have a good sense of humor, I am a strong confident person but also sensitive who is loyal to my friends and family. I'm a disney freak/ gaming geek/ book nerd. Anything else you want to know just ask :-)

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who loves kids animals and Disney of course! Someone who I can have fun with and have good conversations with. Someone who has similar interests but also has their own interests. Does not have to be in my area I'm open to meet people from other places.

Disney_Fanatic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #1227
LaLalovesWDW
DIS Veteran

Talking Wow, this is a first...

First Name: Lanasia HEEEEEEY!

Sex: All Woman

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown locks down my back; brown eyes

Body Type: Full-figured

Ethnicity: Black (Jamaican-American)

Do you have any kids: Yes, 1

Do you have any pets: Yes, a kitty

Favorite activities: traveling, shopping (they should put this in the Olympics), My bi-annual Disney excursions OF COURSE, bowling, music (play clarinet for over 30 years), and event planning

Favorite movie: "Love Jones"; Disney related: "Lion King" and "Mary Poppins"

Favorite color(s): Earth tones, Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Padmé Amidala and "Coral" from Finding Nemo.

A little bit about yourself: Oh gosh... I am not good at talking about myself without being biased at how great I think I am, but I will try. So, as I wrote above, I am 40 (which is the "new" 25 by the way) and probably one of my greatest qualities is my sense of humor, outlook, and direction. As many of us, I have been through a lot in life, but I have never let it knock me down. In fact, I use those experiences as the strength to take me farther. I have worked in Technology for about 14 years, currently a Technology Manager for a Broadway Theater in NYC. My Part-time Passion is working as a direct sales rep for one of the most successful "romance enhancement" companies around. I have a beautiful and sassy 7-year old that I have totally rubbed off my Disney nerd factor on... and besides just being as loveable as can be, I totally enjoy living every day like its the best day of my life. If you want to see more pics, check out my 2011 TR below.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is breathing is always a good thing lol. Ok, really... I don't really believe in an ideal match, but I do believe that common threads create more common threads that can result eventually in your ideal match. So, with that said... have a sense of humor. Be passionate about something. Strive for the most in your career and with those around you. Know how to respect and uphold a good woman that is successful, intelligent, and passionate rather than being intimidated by that. Know, not just how to GET me, but how to KEEP me. Physically, I am almost 5'9", so someone taller is a plus. I don't have a race preference but if you never dated a black woman before, I may be a good "first run" for you lol. I don't bite (hard). Most of all, let's do Disney at least once or twice a year and we are good to go! I'm simple, don't ask for too much but respect, honesty, and enjoys the little things.

Fun day trips - 1978 and 1986 * Offsite - 1990 * Offsite - 2002 * CBR - Christmas Week 2004 * CBR - December 2010* AKV - May 2011* WDW Dolphin Dec 2011* *CBR~Aug 2012* *CBR~Aug 2013*SSR ~ Dec 2013* *SSR ~ April/May 2014*

Just Me ,DD , and DK
LaLalovesWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #1228
Axelrodb1
Earning My Ears

My post is way way back there so I think its time for an update!!

First Name: Brittany

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: depends on the season brownish blondish and brown eyes

Body Type:I hate this question! I'm a normal girl, but our generation probably considers me curvy?

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: First I'm a full time mommy, then I am a nanny and run an e-store

Do you have any kids: Yes, 1 little boy i love to pieces!

Do you have any pets: Yes, kitties but I would live a dog if we ever move!

Favorite activities: camping, fishing, country concerts, random trips to Disney of course!

Favorite movie: Mrs. Doubtfire, ; Disney related: Lion King Monsters Inc. and

Favorite color(s): Light blue or grey

Favorite Disney character(s): I love the fairy godmother, and Mary Poppins

A little bit about yourself: here goes... I'm a big goofball and a huge country music fan, I try not to take anything too seriously unless I absolutely have to. I am very spontaneous and go to Orlando randomly throughout the year with my little man.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is goofy and can joke around. Someone who can go to a country show and sing with me dispite my bad voice. Someone who loves kids and understands my son always comes first!
Axelrodb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:52 PM   #1229
OLIVIA'S DADDY
Mouseketeer

First Name: Michael

Hair/Eye Color: Shaved head/Hazel

Body Type: Few extra pounds

Do you have any kids: 1 daughter (6)

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Sports, Disneyworld, Beach, Relaxing with friends.

Favorite movie: Batman; Dark Knight Rises

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Beast/Belle/Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I'm tall (think Beast tall),play most sports, the beach, and swimming. Hate smoking, liars, and arguing. Laid back and quiet for the most part.

A little bit about your ideal match:
Of course attraction is key, funny, smart, Disneylover, not too serious. Someone friendly and fun, with a sense of humor.
OLIVIA'S DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #1230
OhBother
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak06 View Post
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you lost your son.
I appreciate that very much. It means a lot. Thank you!
OhBother is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: