Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #2161
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattaDIS View Post
Can somebody help me with the App. How do you use your weekly or activity points? I can figure out how to input them but cant figure out how to show them as being used. I don't think if I go over my Daily allowance that it then reduces these.
It should! Once you use your daily points, it will start using the weekly or activity points, whichever you set it up to do first. I think it defaults to pull the weekly first, but I changed mine.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #2162
ChattaDIS
Earning My Ears

How do I check and change it?
ChattaDIS is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-18-2013, 03:28 PM   #2163
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattaDIS View Post
How do I check and change it?
I don't think you can do it on the app. I think you have to go into your settings online.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:16 AM   #2164
Goofygirl17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwdebbie View Post
I forgot to check in here this week. Down 1.6 for a total of 87.4. Hazardous week coming up though -- we are going to visit my parents, staying in Bethany Beach, DE. Dh loves his beach food, so I know that in three days we will squeeze in everything.

Any way, I lost all the weight gained in April at Disney and then some, so I am pretty pleased with this.
Hooray! Congrats on losing your vacation weight and 87.4!

I was down 2 yesterday so a total of 10. I'm feeling pretty positive and really think I can do this! I would like to lose 60 more so it's going to take some time.
Goofygirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #2165
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygirl17 View Post

Hooray! Congrats on losing your vacation weight and 87.4!

I was down 2 yesterday so a total of 10. I'm feeling pretty positive and really think I can do this! I would like to lose 60 more so it's going to take some time.
Of course you can do this! A positive attitude is the most important thing!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:23 AM   #2166
goofeygirl
DIS Veteran

I just noticed another goofeygirl!....

I actually just joined weightwatchers a few days ago. I did them some years back and lost a few pounds, then went away and gained them all back and never went back on it.

I was in a race last week and saw the photos...and myself...and I am realizing that the weight is giong to keep creeping on unless I gain control of it.

So coming here should hopefully keep me motivated. I love sugary sweets and eating at night...two bad things!
goofeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #2167
RapunzelsBFF
Earning My Ears

So I don't usually eat fast food, but yesterday my bf and I stopped at a McDonald's. I thought of trying one of those chicken McWraps. I calculated the points in a grilled chicken sweet chili wrap and it's only 5 pp?!?! I never would have guessed that. I know just because it is only 5 pp doesn't mean it is necessarily good for you, but I think it was the first time I ate fast food and didn't feel totally guilty about it.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #2168
robinb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapunzelsBFF View Post
So I don't usually eat fast food, but yesterday my bf and I stopped at a McDonald's. I thought of trying one of those chicken McWraps. I calculated the points in a grilled chicken sweet chili wrap and it's only 5 pp?!?! I never would have guessed that. I know just because it is only 5 pp doesn't mean it is necessarily good for you, but I think it was the first time I ate fast food and didn't feel totally guilty about it.
One of the new Premium McWraps? The WW Online calculator says it's 9 points. Sorry . Still NOT BAD for fast food! I think you did good!
Old 05-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #2169
RapunzelsBFF
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinb View Post
One of the new Premium McWraps? The WW Online calculator says it's 9 points. Sorry . Still NOT BAD for fast food! I think you did good!
Ah, you're right! I mixed up the protein and fiber values! That's what I get for not using my glasses LOL. At least I had 7 points left over yesterday so I feel okay eating those extra 4 without knowing it. Jeez, I wonder how many other timers I've done that haha.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #2170
TARAMEOW
Mouseketeer

I have been eating out like crazy for the last 2 weeks. It is so hard to stay on track I even ate a piece of garlic bread. My last weight in on Sunday I lost 0.8 lbs but I'm really afraid to see this week. Ate almost all my points min one meal today all you ladies are doing so good, wish I could follow !

TARAMEOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #2171
Freesia123
DIS Veteran

Hi! I just joined up three days ago and so far so good! I'd like to lose 85 but at 256, I'd honestly just like to be under 250 for now. Ill think about other numbers later, it's too overwhelming right now.

I'm off to disneyland on July 16 (53 days) and would love for my just a tad too small capris to fit me.

Cooking is my downfall. I hate to cook, and my husband is not home a lot. Any extremely quick meal ideas for myself and dd1 and dd4?
Freesia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #2172
coastgirl
DIS Veteran

OMG empathizing with the PPs...I had to eat at McD's today and I hated it. So not good food. Annoyed that the online version I access didn't actually correspond with the menu. I wanted grilled chicken and they only had the wrap (too many points for not enough food) or the McBistro sandwich. I had the McBistro with just lettuce tomato and mayo, I hope it was comparable. (Took 10 pts for the "Classic grilled chicken sandwich", which they didn't actually have, and left half the roll/mayo.) YES, eating out is HARD.

Freesia, I pulled out my slow cooker again this week. Do you have one? Great way to make something healthy with no effort. 3 whole chicken breasts(I discard the skin and bone before serving, but it keeps the meat from getting dried out during cooking), a bunch of crushed tomatoes, some chili and onion and garlic powder, some of my favourite salsa...came in at suppertime, shredded up the chicken, put it with the sauce on tortillas like a messy soft taco, with chopped lettuce tomato green onion...dh used some cheese but really, it was fine with a little low-fat sour cream. I need to do a bunch more things like that myself.

New WI time for me this week, didn't get to try out a meeting but unbelievably I was down a lb, even though I usually WI after breakfast, and this was at the end of the work day. This week I dunno--no exercise, and I have a rotten cold. Good thing, no appetite. 2 1/2 mos til our trip, I'll be happy if I lose another 10 before I go. Total now about 21 since Feb.

Debbie, WtG on losing everything from your trip and more!

1st trip May/June 06
Jan/Feb 07, same crew at CBR. DCL Magic Eastern Dec 07 CSR Sept 2009
Universal/WWoHP in Sunset Lakes villa Feb 2010 Same again Aug 2013 in Emerald Island villa
PTR/TR Without the Mouse Round 2
TR: First visit to Universal/SeaWorld Feb 2011
coastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #2173
Goofygirl17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARAMEOW View Post
I have been eating out like crazy for the last 2 weeks. It is so hard to stay on track I even ate a piece of garlic bread. My last weight in on Sunday I lost 0.8 lbs but I'm really afraid to see this week. Ate almost all my points min one meal today all you ladies are doing so good, wish I could follow !
I think we all go through weeks like that. I just go back over my reasons for doing this and use that to motivate me back on track. I also remind myself that if I don't do this- next year I'll weigh even more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freesia123 View Post
Hi! I just joined up three days ago and so far so good! I'd like to lose 85 but at 256, I'd honestly just like to be under 250 for now. Ill think about other numbers later, it's too overwhelming right now.

I'm off to disneyland on July 16 (53 days) and would love for my just a tad too small capris to fit me.

Cooking is my downfall. I hate to cook, and my husband is not home a lot. Any extremely quick meal ideas for myself and dd1 and dd4?
I have a lot to lose too and I'm also focusing on "right now" We're going to Disney World in July and I'd like my shorts from last summer to fit! We can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastgirl View Post

New WI time for me this week, didn't get to try out a meeting but unbelievably I was down a lb, even though I usually WI after breakfast, and this was at the end of the work day. This week I dunno--no exercise, and I have a rotten cold. Good thing, no appetite. 2 1/2 mos til our trip, I'll be happy if I lose another 10 before I go. Total now about 21 since Feb.

21 pounds is great! Are you doing online only? I love the meeting I go to even though I don't like getting up early on Saturdays. Where are you going on your trip?

I weighed in yesterday- down another pound That's 11 total. There were people in meeting the last 2 weeks who lost almost that much in their first week! So frustrating to hear but I just keep plugging along. We leave for our road trip to Disney in 48 days. Hope I have summer clothes that fit and I feel comfortable in by then! Have a good week everyone!
Goofygirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #2174
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastgirl View Post
Went to the ocean for three days to visit my parents, gained five pounds and, even though we came home Wednesday, I've only lost one of those five. I'm going to end up weighing more on Tuesday at the meeting than I did when we came back from Disney. Cookout tomorrow doesn't help! And then a new week begins . . .
pwdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #2175
Freesia123
DIS Veteran

I've got a weigh on question. I started up on Thursday and this week I've got two weigh in choices: tomorrow (tues) and stay for the meeting or Friday no meeting. Next weeks wi has to be Thursday. What would you suggest?
Freesia123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: