Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
tiffini_h
Earning My Ears

Magic Your Way plus Dining credit questions

My husband and I have always done the Magic Your Way plus Deluxe Dining in the past. However, for our trip this year, we are interested in purchasing the Magic Your Way plus Dining instead. My question is in regards to the substitution of credits. For the deluxe dining we would be rewarded with our total credits and if we wanted to eat 3 quick service meals a day, then we could. If we wanted to eat 3 table service meals each day then we could do that as well even though the plan states you are awarded 2 table service meals and 1 quick service per day. For the Magic Your Way plus Dining, it includes 1 table service and 1 quick service per day. So does this mean, that if we want to eat 2 table service meals in 1 day we can? The way it was explained to me was that we will be awarded 2 sets of points (we are staying for 8 days), 8 table service credits and 8 quick service credits and if we were to eat 2 table service meals in 1 day then that leaves 6 table service meals and 8 quick service meals. With the Deluxe plan we would just get a collective total of credits to spend however we choose. Is that not how it works with the plus Dining plan? With the plus Dining, does it recognize whether or not a restaurant is a table service or quick service even if it only takes 1 credit? It wasn't like that with the Deluxe Dining. It didn't matter how many table service or quick service meals the plan stated. You just had 1 collective total of credits and wherever you ate at, it just deducted however many points it was worth. Many thanks to the people who can answer this for me!!
tiffini_h is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxe dining, dining, dining credits, disney dining plan, plus dining

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: