Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
KTSMOM
DIS Veteran

Motivational Tips

Hi guys! I'm not new to the Disboards, but I am new to the WISH forum. In fact, I can't believe I just found this forum even though I've been on this site for years.

Anyway, I am always looking for some motivational tips on exercising or eating healthy. So, I thought I would start a thread so we could list things that might help each other.

You can list whatever works for you to either help motivate you to eat healthy or to exercise. It can be as simple as something you do on a daily basis or a website that you enjoy going to.

I'll start off: I find that the only way I can make sure that I will exercise is to do it first thing in the morning, so I get up at 5:00 every weekday to work out. Early I know, but it seems to work for me.

As for eating healthy (though I'm not very good at this). I like to use Cooking Light and Skinnytaste websites for good recipe ideas.
9/14-PO Riverside 8/13-Wilderness Lodge 5/12-Disney Dream Cruise and Caribbean Beach 5/10-Bay Lake Towers 5/08-PO Riverside 8/06-PO Riverside 4/06-One day visit around the World in Epcot 9/05-First Land/Sea Adventure-Port Orleans FQ 9/03-Wilderness Lodge-DD 1st trip 4/02-5yr anniversary off site 1997-Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon

KTSMOM is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: