Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #3616
rachelmarisa
chase the morning, yield for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
Oh dear! Poor girl! I can't help laughing either. I would be more bothered about being thousands of miles away from home, but I guess you gotta commend her for having ambitions.

Are you 5" 75 because that's tall! Sorry, I'm awful at reading measurements. Lol. Or are you under 5" 1? I love shopping for kids clothes too! Sometimes they are babyish though and I would like to be able to go into a normal shop and fit into their clothes. But I save a lot buying kids clothes so its nice!

What sort of age does youth small fit? We don't have that size but I'm guessing its quite an accomplishment...!
Hahaha yeah though she's very talented in drawing though and wants to attend university in the US and maybe work for Pixar!

Noooo haha sorry my mistake.. it's so hard to type this correctly. I'm five feet and three-fourths/0.75 of an inch. 1.54 meters.

I feel ya! Usually my favorite mature/adult type clothes store for petite people is Banana Republic here.

Hmm. How to describe youth small. Basically for t-shirts that are bought for events and things (I have no idea how to explain this haha) are usually Youth: small, medium, large, X large and Adult: small, medium, large, X large, XX large and so on. So most ladies my age wear an adult small sized shirt and most men my age wear an adult medium to large. My 7 year old brother wears a youth small XD Like I said, it doesn't fit me perfectly (the arm and collar are tight) but it fits! I usually prefer youth large shirts because they fit me better. Adult smalls are too long.
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2011 16th birthday present: first trip to DL
+ 2013 WDW Spring Break with my best friend
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 05-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #3617
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

How tall are you? I would say 5"4- 5"5 is an ideal height. I was predicted to be 5"3 but am not. I am half Scottish though and generally people up in Scotland are weirdly shorter- I fit right in!

Lol! I have to use a stool to reach the top shelf of the cupboard with all the cups and glasses in, so I envy tall people for that!

I am 5' 1", yet still short for my grade. tallest is 5' 6" I think
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #3618
wdwgirl4ever
Future Disney CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post
How tall are you? I would say 5"4- 5"5 is an ideal height. I was predicted to be 5"3 but am not. I am half Scottish though and generally people up in Scotland are weirdly shorter- I fit right in!

Lol! I have to use a stool to reach the top shelf of the cupboard with all the cups and glasses in, so I envy tall people for that!

I am 5' 1", yet still short for my grade. tallest is 5' 6" I think
I'm 5'6. .___.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #3619
Cinderella8

Lucky -.-
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 05-18-2013, 12:40 AM   #3620
wdwgirl4ever
Future Disney CP

Quote:
Lucky -.-
Meh, my boyfriend still calls me short... -.-
Old 05-18-2013, 08:05 AM   #3621
Cinderella8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl4ever View Post
Meh, my boyfriend still calls me short... -.-
I would have to look up to talk to you lol
Old 05-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #3622
wdwgirl4ever
Future Disney CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8

I would have to look up to talk to you lol
Aww lol
Old 05-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #3623
Cinderella8

Quote:
Aww lol
lol and I'm the fourth/third tallest girl in the grade
Old 05-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #3624
wdwgirl4ever
Future Disney CP

Quote:
lol and I'm the fourth/third tallest girl in the grade
Oh wow....that's...sad. No offense. I've pretty much been this tall since 8th grade.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #3625
Cinderella8

Quote:
Oh wow....that's...sad. No offense. I've pretty much been this tall since 8th grade.
Yes, yes it is. The other two/three are a half inch taller, the other is four to five taller. Our 6th grade is mostly tiny
Old 05-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #3626
wdwgirl4ever
Future Disney CP

Quote:
Yes, yes it is. The other two/three are a half inch taller, the other is four to five taller. Our 6th grade is mostly tiny
Well, sixth graders tend to be, but still. Lol.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:04 AM   #3627
Cinderella8

Bump!

I LOVE doing that
Old 05-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #3628
Qmaz246
DIS Veteran

Its so hard being a guy who likes Disney this much. But I'm cool with it.

GIFS edited by me, If you want one PM me.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:06 PM   #3629
rachelmarisa
chase the morning, yield for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmaz246 View Post
Its so hard being a guy who likes Disney this much. But I'm cool with it.
You need to set the example for other male Disney closet fans!
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2011 16th birthday present: first trip to DL
+ 2013 WDW Spring Break with my best friend
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 05-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #3630
Qmaz246
DIS Veteran

That just seems to hard.......

GIFS edited by me, If you want one PM me.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: