Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #316
tracydeech
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBelle
I called and I have one attached to my name & was trying to book a standard room at Pop. They don't have any available for the week I was looking to go down so I was going to switch resorts. If the public FD come out in the summer and there was a standard room available at Pop, can I change my reservation?
What are your dates?
tracydeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:15 AM   #317
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBelle View Post
I called and I have one attached to my name & was trying to book a standard room at Pop. They don't have any available for the week I was looking to go down so I was going to switch resorts. If the public FD come out in the summer and there was a standard room available at Pop, can I change my reservation?
Yes
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #318
MissBelle
Earning My Ears

Our dates are 10/20-26. I have another question, when ticket prices go up, if you book before, you don't have to pay the increase, correct? So how much of an increase is the ticket price yearly?
MissBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:46 AM   #319
pooch
I feel so special now!!

Omg! I feel so special!!!!!

I have been e-mailing and phoning WDW trying to get the name on my Disney account straightened out for a week now. Keep asking about the free dining, "Sorry, no pin code"

WELL, today I get a call from Penelope at WDW reservations. SHE CALLED ME!!! "I'd be happy to offer you free dining for your trip in December (11/30 -12/6 with a room only for 11/29 due to great airfare). Port Orleans French Quarter? Garden View? No problem!" Really? REALLY?!?!?!? Do not pinch me cuz if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up til the trip is over!!!

Now I just have to convince DH to stay on property.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #320
Mike&AllisMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooch View Post
I have been e-mailing and phoning WDW trying to get the name on my Disney account straightened out for a week now. Keep asking about the free dining, "Sorry, no pin code"

WELL, today I get a call from Penelope at WDW reservations. SHE CALLED ME!!! "I'd be happy to offer you free dining for your trip in December. Port Orleans French Quarter? Garden View? No problem!" Really? REALLY?!?!?!? Do not pinch me cuz if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up til the trip is over!!!

Congrats!!!! Did you already have a reservation booked?

Wilderness Lodge May 2009
CSR, Grand Floridian May 2011

Wilderness Lodge October 2013
Mike&AllisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #321
kaylasmom07
Mouseketeer

Quote:

WELL, today I get a call from Penelope at WDW reservations. SHE CALLED ME!!! "I'd be happy to offer you free dining for your trip in December. Port Orleans French Quarter? Garden View? No problem!" Really? REALLY?!?!?!? Do not pinch me cuz if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up til the trip is over!!!

Wow! I loved that she called you. Congrats!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #322
Aunt Stepody
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Oh wow...that is awesome! Congratualtions! I'm so excited for you.
Penelope can call here anytime day or night, especially if she has an offer like that.
Aunt Stepody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:55 AM   #323
oopinkisfunoo
Earning My Ears

Quote:

WELL, today I get a call from Penelope at WDW reservations. SHE CALLED ME!!! "I'd be happy to offer you free dining for your trip in December (11/30 -12/6 with a room only for 11/29 due to great airfare). Port Orleans French Quarter? Garden View? No problem!" Really? REALLY?!?!?!? Do not pinch me cuz if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up til the trip is over!!!

WOW! It IS your lucky day! Call me Penelope!

November 2014!

oopinkisfunoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #324
pooch
I feel so special now!!

no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike&AllisMom View Post
Congrats!!!! Did you already have a reservation booked?

we were gonna stay off site without Free Dining. Have the Marriott Grande Vista booked already. It's $450 more to stay at WDW with the Free Dining for DH, DD and me. And DD will get a 2 day ticket she won't need to put toward her next annual pass renewal.

Ok guys, need help convincing non-Disney loving DH to stay on property!!!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #325
dcolleenkelly
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Holy cow, I am so happy for you right now! It's not even my own trip and I have a smile on my face. This news is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (That took me about 5 minutes to spell. )
dcolleenkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #326
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Congrats! I am sure there are now tons of people trying to figure out how to get Disney to call them. Don't think this is the average experience though. Although I did see one other person post about her sister (I think) convincing a cm to add the pin code to her account, even though she didn't have it.
disneyfantotheend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #327
lustergirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskdw View Post
Since you’ve been here before, we wanted to make it easy for you to come back and see us again. That’s why we’re serving up this scrumptious special offer! We’re even giving you lots of dates to choose from. It's the perfect way to enjoy a trip right before school starts!

when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

Book by 8/14/13.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.

I haven't had time to click on the link yet too see whats available I just wanted to quickly share with the group that there is hope for FD this fall/winter.

My son received the same pin. We were going to book AS Sports for October but just learned that the foodcourt will be closed for construction. So we going to book Coronado Springs instead.
lustergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #328
kaylasmom07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustergirl View Post
My son received the same pin. We were going to book AS Sports for October but just learned that the foodcourt will be closed for construction. So we going to book Coronado Springs instead.
Lustergirl do you know if the email was sent to him today or earlier? Heard a second wave of pins were supposed to go out. Wondering if it has or not.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #329
ilostnemo
Mouseketeer

Quick question for the people calling and asking about pins. What number are you calling?
ilostnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #330
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostnemo View Post
Quick question for the people calling and asking about pins. What number are you calling?
You can call 1(407) W-DISNEY.
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: