Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #2986
Aunt Stepody
Mouseketeer

I called this morning and we do not have a PIN code. However, the CM said to keep checking back. She also sounded optimistic that there would be "some kind" of offer in the fall that would be released in the next 2 months.
Aunt Stepody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #2987
Zipears Fan
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." ~WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by difry View Post
It is amazing how you can play with the numbers/dates and make the magic happen I'm still getting over the shock that we are planning a 9 night/8 day Disney trip. The longest we have ever stayed was 4 night/5 day...still kinda shocked. But we have our dining reservations all made and are really excited that we can kinda take the whole trip at a slower pace than we have in the past.
Welcome to the place where dreams come true!

September 2013: Pop (Anniversary!) August 2010: Pop July 2009: ASSp (Engagement!) July 2003: ASMu May 2000: ASSp From 1985-1999, Offsite[/SIZE]
Zipears Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #2988
jska482
Mouseketeer

Well, just talked to a CM....again. Kinda indifferent about conversation. First he said I should probably go ahead and reserve my trip because availability will be getting limited. FYI...I already have a ressie!! Then he said they have seen alot of people using PIN codes for Fall, so alot must be going in Sept or they will be looking to fill rooms. Who knows! Just throwing this out there and not worrying much about it.
jska482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #2989
palofeeyore
Earning My Ears

I got free dining!! My TA called and found out that a pin code was attached to our reservation. So happy!
Old 05-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #2990
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by palofeeyore View Post
I got free dining!! My TA called and found out that a pin code was attached to our reservation. So happy!
Congrats!
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #2991
Blessed_wth_Triplets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jska482 View Post
Well, just talked to a CM....again. Kinda indifferent about conversation. First he said I should probably go ahead and reserve my trip because availability will be getting limited. FYI...I already have a ressie!! Then he said they have seen alot of people using PIN codes for Fall, so alot must be going in Sept or they will be looking to fill rooms. Who knows! Just throwing this out there and not worrying much about it.

They said the same thing to me when I called. That's what they're trained to say. They want you to book...but not me! I'm not booking till I get FD like the pins...and I'm not worried at all about availability....not the week I'm. Going at least.
Blessed_wth_Triplets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:32 AM   #2992
jska482
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed_wth_Triplets View Post

They said the same thing to me when I called. That's what they're trained to say. They want you to book...but not me! I'm not booking till I get FD like the pins...and I'm not worried at all about availability....not the week I'm. Going at least.
That's a good plan! I had already booked before I knew likelihood of FD being available our dates. Now I just can't stop hoping that it works out. I am not sure I want to hassle with changing dates, but we'll see where we're at when they release the fall promo if I don't get a PIN
Old 05-18-2013, 09:37 AM   #2993
KermitRinny
It happen on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palofeeyore
Congrats!! :-)

04POFQ 07POR 08ASMVS 09POP 11CBR 12WL 13POFQ
14POFQ

"And just 'cause these here tales is 'bout critters like Br'er Rabbit an' Br'er Fox, that don't mean they ain't the same like can happen to folks! So them who can't learn from a tale about critters, just ain't got the ears tuned for listenin'."
KermitRinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:43 AM   #2994
jska482
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KermitRinny View Post

Congrats!! :-)
I bet you hit the roof with excitement!! I would congrats!!!
Old 05-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #2995
ragincajuns2012
Earning My Ears

Hey guys, new member here. I stumbled across this site trying to find out how I could get my dining plan for free. I booked my trip a month ago for dec 15 - 21. Last week a family member forwarded an email he got from Disney for the free dining plan offer the same dates as my trip. I sent it to my travel agent to see what she could do but I haven't heard anything back. I guess what I'm trying to ask is the email offer only available to him? If it is, what are the chances that Disney offers the same dates to the general public? Thanks.
ragincajuns2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #2996
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragincajuns2012 View Post
Hey guys, new member here. I stumbled across this site trying to find out how I could get my dining plan for free. I booked my trip a month ago for dec 15 - 21. Last week a family member forwarded an email he got from Disney for the free dining plan offer the same dates as my trip. I sent it to my travel agent to see what she could do but I haven't heard anything back. I guess what I'm trying to ask is the email offer only available to him? If it is, what are the chances that Disney offers the same dates to the general public? Thanks.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to use that offer. That is a PIN code that is specific to that person and their household. There is a strong chance that the offer will go public, but Dec public offers are not released until July or Aug.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #2997
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragincajuns2012 View Post
That is a PIN code, and it is not transferable. It is good only to the person who received it. Your travel agent can check with Disney and see if one is assigned to you personally. Otherwise you will need to wait to see if they offer a general public offer for your dates. You should know by the end of July if past offers are any indication.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #2998
ilanakan
Mouseketeer

Just got confirmation from my travel agent...and yeeey, got free dining applied to our ressies at art of animation finding nemo suite. For 2 adults and 3 kids, one under 9 years old, with upgrade to regular dining plan, we saved over 1300$ !!!!!!
Sooooo happy...
ilanakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #2999
WDW-A-RAMA
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilanakan View Post
Just got confirmation from my travel agent...and yeeey, got free dining applied to our ressies at art of animation finding nemo suite. For 2 adults and 3 kids, one under 9 years old, with upgrade to regular dining plan, we saved over 1300$ !!!!!!
Sooooo happy...
I am very happy for you; I know you are going to have a great time!
November 2008 1st tripPort Orleans Riverside 2009 April 2010 Pop Century-Extended Family Trip November 2010 Pop Century November 2011 Pop Century November 2013 Pop Century November 2014 Port Orleans Riverside

WDW-A-RAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #3000
ilanakan
Mouseketeer

Thanks. It'll be our second time at disney but first at AOA. Can't wait...
ilanakan is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: