Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
Stinkerbell1973
DIS Veteran

How you know you've got it BAD...

I always carry a KTTW from one of our Disney trips in my wallet. I don't know why, I just do. I think it's to give me that spontaneous, unexpected moment of "YAY" from time to time. DD carries one in her little wallet too. I have to say, twice that thing has come in handy though - in those hotel rooms where you have to have a key in the little slot thing for the lights, air. etc - at Wilderness at the Smokies and on the Fantasy. I just slipped that card right in the slot and was good to go!

When we got off the Fantasy last month, I put all 3 of our (DH, DD & me) KTTW in my wallet. Then when we got home, I took DH and DD's out, but left mine in there.

This morning, I went to Chick Fil A for breakfast. I was kinda tired....had (still have) a bad headache....pull up to the window to pay, hand the lady my debit card....and she looks at me and smiles. She says to me "I know you used this to pay for everything on your cruise, but unfortunately you cannot use it to pay for your breakfast here" and HANDS ME BACK MY KTTW!!!
I had handed her that instead of my debit card.
I have it bad.....

Oct 08, Oct 09, Sept 10, Feb 11, Sept 13 - Ft. Wilderness | Mar 11 - All Star Sports | Sept 11 - Pop Century
Dec 11 - Christmas at Fort Wilderness | Feb 12 - Coronado Springs | Oct 12 - Paradise Pier (Disneyland) | Dec 12 - Port Orleans French Quarter | Dec 13 - Caribbean Beach

Disney Fantasy - Apr 2013, Eastern Caribbean
Disney Magic - May/June 2014, Mediterranean

Sept 14 - Fort Wilderness
Stinkerbell1973 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: