Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #46
WDW in Pearls
Monograms and Minnie Ears

Could you add me to the list too? Sept 14-19. Hope everyone has a great time when their date comes around!

Old 05-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #47
Paul Couturier
Future Disneymooner

Requested North Wing honeymoon suite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Couturier
WDWKOOK,

Please add me to your list.

I'll be honeymooning with my new wife 9/22-9/30, staying at WL CL in one of the Honeymoon Suites!

WDWKOOK: How exciting! Did you request North Wing?

WDWKOOK,

Yes, I did request the North Wing! I was told the North Wing honeymoon suites have a better view!

Future Husband of Maria

Disneymooning 9/22-9/29, WL CL
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #48
lovingeire
DIS Veteran

Geez, I don't get on the DIS for a couple of days (thanks for nothing work!) and there's a new thread! Thanks as always for all your hard work and the fabulous thread Kook! You're the bomb!

DL Native=Too many trips to count!DLP: 1998Tokyo Disney 2000
Disney Magic - 3/2014
DW: 4/1995 - Off Site; 12/2009 - CBR (DH & DS1's 1st trip!); 12/2012 - AoA Cars Suite (DS2's 1st trip!); 5/2013 - Pop AEP; 8/2013 - WL; 1/2015 - WL; 2/2015 -POFQ
Old 05-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #49
jenifferf00
Mouseketeer

Got here around 8pm tonight and so far has absolutely exceeded everything. We've had so much pixie dust in the last 3 hours I'm afraid the rest on the trip may pale in comparison! Went to get onto ME and was given a fast pass plus trial for BOG for lunch. Got to WL where we not only got our request for a bunk bed room, but also had our standard view upgraded to a pool view.

At dinner the girls were each gifted a Mickey straw, then a cast member came out and gave them each a Mickey rice crispy treat while they were eating.

We were greater at the front door with a cast member with an iPad to check us in, no wait. And we were able to schedule to be flag family for 5/23, and my sils family was able to schedule flag family for 5/22.

So far an absolutely magical start to vacation.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:13 PM   #50
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifferf00 View Post
Got here around 8pm tonight and so far has absolutely exceeded everything. We've had so much pixie dust in the last 3 hours I'm afraid the rest on the trip may pale in comparison! Went to get onto ME and was given a fast pass plus trial for BOG for lunch. Got to WL where we not only got our request for a bunk bed room, but also had our standard view upgraded to a pool view.

At dinner the girls were each gifted a Mickey straw, then a cast member came out and gave them each a Mickey rice crispy treat while they were eating.

We were greater at the front door with a cast member with an iPad to check us in, no wait. And we were able to schedule to be flag family for 5/23, and my sils family was able to schedule flag family for 5/22.

What an awesome start to your stay! Hope the rest of the trip is just as magical!
Old 05-16-2013, 12:29 AM   #51
disnmooner2013
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Couturier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Couturier
WDWKOOK,

Please add me to your list.

I'll be honeymooning with my new wife 9/22-9/30, staying at WL CL in one of the Honeymoon Suites!

WDWKOOK: How exciting! Did you request North Wing?

WDWKOOK,

Yes, I did request the North Wing! I was told the North Wing honeymoon suites have a better view!
I requested a North Wing Honeymoon Suite for our upcoming June honeymoon. Paul I will send you pictures of the view if we get the North Wing Honeymoon Suite.

Also, Kook thanks for the AWESOME job on the first thread and now continuing all your hard work on this new thread.

OUR 2013 DISNEYMOON TRIP REPORT
Old 05-16-2013, 05:53 AM   #52
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran

Quote:

That is great pixie dust. Flag family is really nice. I hope you can get some pictures. I've heard that the view is awesome.

I've heard that Disney is continuing with the fastpass+ testing. I hope it is up and running in December because we decided to do BoG for lunch instead of dinner, and a FP+ would make it easier. You'll have to let us know how that worked out.

Next up: WL - Oct 22 - 27, 2014
YC - Sept 24-28, 2014; BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Old 05-16-2013, 06:42 AM   #53
kc2kl115
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Did you use online check in?
Old 05-16-2013, 06:47 AM   #54
roomthreeseventeen
Inaugural Dopey Challenge finisher

Getting closer! We will be at WL August 11-16!
AKL (marathon weekend) and ... AKL (Wine and Dine)
2013 Fort Wilderness 2014 Dopey Challenge AKL
2015 Dopey Challenge at the Beach Club!

Old 05-16-2013, 07:44 AM   #55
lovingeire
DIS Veteran

Quote:

What a magical start to your vacation! Yay for pixie dust! Hope the rest of the vacation is just as enjoyable!

I am going to be there next week for work training and we have all been speculating about the BOG FastPass trial. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll still be doing the trial on Monday when I arrive and take ME for the first time!

DL Native=Too many trips to count!DLP: 1998Tokyo Disney 2000
Disney Magic - 3/2014
DW: 4/1995 - Off Site; 12/2009 - CBR (DH & DS1's 1st trip!); 12/2012 - AoA Cars Suite (DS2's 1st trip!); 5/2013 - Pop AEP; 8/2013 - WL; 1/2015 - WL; 2/2015 -POFQ
Old 05-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #56
goofynut41
Disney Veteran

Quote:

Isn't Disneyworld just the GREATEST!!!!

Old 05-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #57
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Couturier View Post
We were in a North Wing HM room (right Kook?) We could see the top of CR and the crane over at GF Most importantly above the trees we could see Wishes Have a wonderful trip!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disnmooner2013 View Post
I requested a North Wing Honeymoon Suite for our upcoming June honeymoon. Paul I will send you pictures of the view if we get the North Wing Honeymoon Suite.

Also, Kook thanks for the AWESOME job on the first thread and now continuing all your hard work on this new thread.
Kook posted our pics from last August (she rocks) You will LOVE the room. We did, didn't love the tub (I was a little too short to climb in and out) the room and the CL CMs were amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanyell View Post
Things are going good! I'm just ready to be a the lodge. She is 2 now and is starting to get very opinionated. NExt hing you know she will be telling us what resort we should vacation at next.

I wonder what is the longest that Pas has ever stayed with the same reservation. Someday I'll do the KKC... If only for one night.

I'm very jealous!!! You all have fun!
2 already!!! Wow!

Brian, I think the longest I've held a booking was the WL HM room...about a month I think...but there was a split stay with GF, so perhaps that doesn't count
Old 05-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #58
TinkerbellLuvr7
Tinkerbellluvr7

Checking in next Friday for 4 nights!!!! Requested inner courtyard high floor. We're hoping for south tower but didn't want to request 3 things so well see!! So excited!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #59
jenifferf00
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc2kl115 View Post

Did you use online check in?
Yes we did. Last year at CSR we did online check in and did not get our request. I think it's luck of he draw honestly.

Old 05-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #60
cheesemouse
DIS Veteran

Hi - I'm very new to this thread and the WL in general. We are considering it for our trip in March. We have 2 adults and 3 kids but one is still in a crib. I read on another thread how it's good to stay at WL and AKL before your youngest turns 3 because after that you need 2 rooms or a suite. So, here I am considering it. We have only stayed at CR, BLT, and Pop before.

1) How long does the boat to MK take? I read that it starts 1/2 hour before park opening. We are rope droppers every day and would want to be at MK well before it opens so maybe the bus is better for the morning and boat on the way home.

2) Is there NOT a door to the vanity portion of the bathroom? All pictures I've seen seems like it's open.

3) I'm concerned about the smaller room size. Can anyone compare these rooms with the CR ones? I know KOOK is the master of both threads but I thought others might know too. We were always fine in the CR rooms but they were full. 5 peoples stuff, suitcases, a sit and stand stroller, etc. The WL rooms seem small, but maybe they aren't.

4) Are the bunk bed rooms worth the added price? Do you really get more open room space or is it sort of wasted space?

Thanks! And sorry for the barrage of newbie questions.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: