Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #1411
stevensmom
Earning My Ears

Smile Your designs are awesome, hope you can help me again

Hello Barb, I absolutely love your designs and that you do this and make so many people happy is amazing
You helped me before but after realizing I will only see one of my daughters on the 3night Dream cruise this summer and then she is off to Ny and then back to college, I had an idea. She loves Jack Sparrow and pirates, so our 2nd door will be all things pirate.
Could I please have the following, if you have time:
Julie -MH Pirate Minnie Red, Disney Logo on Rt Ear
Mike - MH Pirate Goofy, Disney Logo on Rt Ear
Rachel - MH Pirate Pooh, Logo on Rt
Steve - MH Pirate Stitch, Logo on Rt
Sarah - MH Pirate Mickey w/swords sayings Ahoy Me Hearties
Bekki - MH Jack Sparrow (can words say Why is the Rum Always Gone? if not any pirate saying will do)
Pirates Life for Me Disney Dream, Tiufekchiev Family
Steve - MH Star Wars Angry Birds

If this is too much to ask, I understand. We leave on the 23rd and you have really given me something to look forward to already. Thanks again
Julie T.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #1412
Noles96
Earning My Ears

Hello,
Can you please create the following for me?
1) Pretty as princess Tiana
2) Andrea

1) Spiderman hanging
2) Matthew

Both with disney cruise logo on right ear.

Thanks!
Drea
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #1413
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Barbara,
I was just wondering if you have any FE tags? I am looking for something to include with our gifts....

Thanks!
Old 05-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #1414
Arthur92
Mouseketeer

Barb I saw under your Pirate & Porthole folders that I have 4 request

Pirate Mickey & Minnie(Damon & Artist in the ears)
Pirate Saying Mickey MH(Damon & cuise symbol in the ears)
The Gang Porthole(Arthur Family Disney Dream August 2013
MU LP(Disney Dream Asia/Amaya)

thanks Barb
Old 05-15-2013, 04:24 AM   #1415
littlesherpagirl
Earning My Ears

I LOVE your designs!

Hi Barb,

I am going on my first cruise ever with my family (including my two kids and their 5 cousins). Would love to have some designs done if you have time. We leave on the Magic on June 1st.

MINNIE AND MICKEY RED - LEFT EAR: KOBE RIGHT EAR: CHASE YEAR: 2013
MICKEY SOCCER - LEFT EAR - CHASE RIGHT EAR: 2013
MICKEY SOCCER - LEFT EAR - JONAH RIGHT EAR: 2013
MINNIE RED - KOBE
MINNIE RED - MAHALIA
MINNIE RED - NAOMI
MINNIE RED - EMI
BABY MINNIE MH - LEFT EAR - MIKA RIGHT EAR - 2013
retro minnie mickey port hole - Grandma and Grandpa, Disney Magic, June 2013

Thank you so much!
Lisa
Old 05-15-2013, 07:23 AM   #1416
CruiseChris
Earning My Ears

Thank you SO much Barb! They look great!
You're very generous to do these, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is very grateful and blessed by your work!
Christine
Old 05-15-2013, 07:41 AM   #1417
CruiseChris
Earning My Ears

Hi Barb,
Uh oh...I'm having some trouble accessing the shared account. When I click on the link it comes up "the page you have requested is not valid."
When I click on the images from the disboards they come up and when I hit "download" it keeps asking me to install iLivid (which I did) but it still won't download.
Any suggestions for being able to print these?
Thanks SO much!
Christine
Old 05-15-2013, 08:28 AM   #1418
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusdisney View Post
Hello Barbara:I like this design. You can put me
PACO Y ANTONIA
Itinerary
Barcelona, Spain
Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice), France
La Spezia (Florence, Pisa), Italy
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Naples (Pompeii), Italy
Barcelona, Spain
MAGIC EN EL MEDITERRANEO
8-15 JUNIO 2013

http://www.4shared.com/photo/fullsiz..._cruise_2.html
Thank you
Here you go...
My 1st DISign thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3060728
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:31 AM   #1419
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseChris View Post
Hi Barb,
Uh oh...I'm having some trouble accessing the shared account. When I click on the link it comes up "the page you have requested is not valid."
When I click on the images from the disboards they come up and when I hit "download" it keeps asking me to install iLivid (which I did) but it still won't download.
Any suggestions for being able to print these?
Thanks SO much!
Christine
I don't know what iLivid is. There is a gray download button under the image on 4shared. Click on that and save. This should work.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #1420
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by micknme View Post
Good morning Barbara,

Well, after doing some research for our cruise last night, I suddenly realized that Formal Night and Captain's Gala are two completely different occasions. I also learned of another dinner called See You Real Soon...do you mind if I request another couple of disigns to go along with these two dinners please?

If you could use your disign of all the princesses standing beside the staircase under the fireworks, it would be perfect for when we have to get all dressed up (I haven't worn a dress in years...yikes). I would love it if instead of Welcome Aboard, you could write 'It's Formal Night Sue' on one disign and 'It's Formal Night Debbie' on a second one with the writing all in yellow, please.

Also...with your disign of the whole cast of characters that says Welcome Aboard, could you please use this disign but say 'See ya real soon Sue' on one and 'See ya real soon Debbie' on a second one. At the bottom of both these disigns, could you please write 'Disney Fantasy Cruise October 26 - November 2, 2013. I'm not sure if this is able to be done, but if you could change the orange colour in the picture as well as in the frame to red, it would be amazing.

I have no idea how you are able to personalize everyone's disigns, but I am in awe of the work you create!!! Thank you again for all you have done for me
I couldn't change the orange to red in this pic. Tried but it would have entailed a lot of repainting.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #1421
micknme
Mouseketeer

Oh Barbara, I appreciate you trying but I think it looks fantastic just as it is. I am absolutely thrilled with every single disign you have made for me and I know just how excited Sue will be to receive them as well. I can just picture the front of her refridgerator after she returns from our trip (actually my fridge will look exactly the same as hers) Both fridges will be covered in your wonderful disigns. What a great memory for us to see each day and I thank you so much for all the time you have put into making our trip extra special!!!

I hope you have a wonderful cruise with your daughter and her husband. I would love to do the same with our son and his wife too!!

Take care,
Debbie
Old 05-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #1422
CruiseChris
Earning My Ears

Ok, yes, I just saw the little grey download button, which works just fine. I only saw the big blue DOWNLOAD button at first, which is what kept asking me to install iLivid, which I don't know. But now I got it...thanks so much! They look great.
The only thing, the welcome aboard Fantasy porthole one I had wanted just with dates but not family name, because I was going to make that for someone else. So if you can adjust that one that'd be great, but, if not, now worries, we'll just enjoy ourselves. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Christine
Old 05-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #1423
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseChris View Post
Ok, yes, I just saw the little grey download button, which works just fine. I only saw the big blue DOWNLOAD button at first, which is what kept asking me to install iLivid, which I don't know. But now I got it...thanks so much! They look great.
The only thing, the welcome aboard Fantasy porthole one I had wanted just with dates but not family name, because I was going to make that for someone else. So if you can adjust that one that'd be great, but, if not, now worries, we'll just enjoy ourselves. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Christine
Here it is with no name...

Old 05-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #1424
jennileigh
Earning My Ears

Barb - these are amazing... I can't wait to see them on my door!!!

Is it possible to ask for just two more…

Gang @ Castaway
Name: June and Jenn
Date: September 17, 2013

CC 5K Minnie
Name: Jennifer

I just learned about the CC 5K and plan on doing it while there. I would love to put something on my door once I am done. Thank you once again!!!!

DVC: Saratoga Springs / Animal Kingdom Villas
Cruise: Wonder 9/2000 - Dream 9/2013
Hotels: Aulani, Treehouse Villas, Saratoga Springs, Disneyland Hotel, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Bay Lake, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, All Star Movies, Sports and Music.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #1425
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMMouse View Post
Your designs are all so great! Thank you in advanced for doing these

Here are my requests:

1. Duffy Bon Voyage
The Knott Family
August 29 - September 1, 2013
The Disney Dream
We will be visiting Nassau and Castaway Cay, if you could put that on the bottom underneath "Where will you bring Duffy"

2. Pirate Goofy
Chris and the year 2013

3. Pirate Minnie w/ swords
Jenn and the year 2013

4. Pirate Minnie
Abby and the year 2013

5. Pirate Minnie Red
Kaeli and the year 2013 (instead of the red DCL logo)

Thanks so much!!
Here you go...

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: