Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Coping and Compassion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #16
Irony personified
Blackjackdelta's WIFE

I also feel sooo sad and depressed. Last August on the Thursday after my husband and two of our four children returned from Disneyland, he had a major MI. And on that Saturday, I discovered numerous text messages from HIS girlfriend. His girlfriend that he met on these Disboards. I believed him it would stop. Of course that was a huge lie. She continued to text and send lots of pictures and videos. This woman runs a daycare, and you cannot imagine the movies I've seen. In one of them the necklace that I walked miles around Disneyland to help him find, is all she is wearing. I was told it was for a coworkers daughter! Slap me silly!!! Needless to say the lies just continue to this day. As I sat at his bedside post open heart surgery, she was having lunch at Club 33, with reservations he got for her. So far I think she has received more delivered flowers than I have in 30 years of marriage. But at this point, I'm trying to keep it together. Our three daughters know of the affair, our son has no idea. It would devastate him. All my husband can say is it was just a "fantasy". Seems pretty f.....ing real to me. I get through each day with meds. It SUCKS.

Last edited by mommasita; 03-27-2013 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Edited out User Names.
Irony personified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #17
bxccah
Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irony personified
I also feel sooo sad and depressed. Last August on the Thursday after my husband and two of our four children returned from Disneyland, he had a major MI. And on that Saturday, I discovered numerous text messages from HIS girlfriend. His girlfriend that he met on these Disboards. I believed him it would stop. Of course that was a huge lie. She continued to text and send lots of pictures and videos. This woman runs a daycare, and you cannot imagine the movies I've seen. In one of them the necklace that I walked miles around Disneyland to help him find, is all she is wearing. I was told it was for a coworkers daughter! Slap me silly!!! Needless to say the lies just continue to this day. As I sat at his bedside post open heart surgery, she was having lunch at Club 33, with reservations he got for her. So far I think she has received more delivered flowers than I have in 30 years of marriage. But at this point, I'm trying to keep it together. Our three daughters know of the affair, our son has no idea. It would devastate him. All my husband can say is it was just a "fantasy". Seems pretty f.....ing real to me. I get through each day with meds. It SUCKS.
I'm so sorry to hear this. That must be truly awful. I'm still a young girl, so I can't say I understand- my relationships have all ended in silly arguments normally due to a boyfriend sleeping with someone else, and I get broken hearted. I've decided I'm going to stay single now until I find someone decent.

However, I do know first hand how depression feels. I've been suffering with severe clinical depression since I was a kid, I've been in and out of psychiatric hospitals throughout my teenage years and I can't get through the day without taking my meds. Even now, I feel like a wreck. Even though the pain is for different reasons (mine stemmed from abuse) I know how hard it is just to keep going through the day.

I truly hope you feel better soon. Try to be with the people who make you happy, and spend time with your children- I know that when my aunt finds herself getting very depressed about her marriage and her child (She lost her daughter 10 years ago) she finds it easier to cope if she's around her close friends.

Hugs, love and pixie dust from Becca

Currently at Disney World! All Star Sports, 9/4 - 9/25
bxccah is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #18
Robbi
DIS Veteran

Kindigo, I'm happy to read you're doing better.

Irony, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Shame on your husband and on the woman.
Robbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #19
disneym2m
I am only allowed to visit Disney World once every five years... darn husband. Co-host of the Virginia Dis Meet 2011.

I am so glad that you are feeling a little better. I know it is not easy and I do feel your pain.

Keep doing what you are doing. Take things just one day at a time.

Lots of support hugs and pixie dust.
disneym2m is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: