Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 03:24 PM   #241
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
Have your TA call back. Or you call back, and if they tell you there is again, ask them for details. I don't know if they can give you the code, but don't see why not. If they can't do that, at least make sure you find out the exact email, name and address the pin is under.
Thank you for your help. I did call back, but I think I got someone who was new. She didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I will definitely try calling again. Probably tomorrow. I don't want them to hate me and never send a pin.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:32 PM   #242
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran
 
disneyfantotheend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,703

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate princess 2 View Post
Thank you for your help. I did call back, but I think I got someone who was new. She didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I will definitely try calling again. Probably tomorrow. I don't want them to hate me and never send a pin.
LOL I think I have likely been taken off the list by now for being obsessively annoying to them. But hubby said maybe they will get so tired of hearing from me they will give me a pin just to get rid of me. Now I know that isn't really going to happen, but I can dream.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #243
litlpixie
Proudly stalking the CRO since 2001!!
 
litlpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: I left my heart in Alligator Bayou
Posts: 1,579

I've decided to call once a week until I think my efforts have been exhausted. I missed FD last year by ONE DAY so Im bound and determined to be proactive with my search for the mysterious and elusive pin code
__________________
Official Uncoordinated Self Proclaimed Cheerleader of Team August!:cheer2
Homes Away From Home: YC, BC, BWI, Poly, GF, WL, AKL, POR, FQ, CSR, & Pop


litlpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #244
tlpbupu
Mouseketeer
 
tlpbupu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 221

I just called and had them check for a PIN under mine or my husbands name. No luck. Fingers crossed that FD for my dates go public! The anticipation is killing me!!!
__________________
DH Me DD8

Off site: 1991, 2001
ASMo; 2003, 2010
Pop: 2013



tlpbupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #245
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
LOL I think I have likely been taken off the list by now for being obsessively annoying to them. But hubby said maybe they will get so tired of hearing from me they will give me a pin just to get rid of me. Now I know that isn't really going to happen, but I can dream.
You and me both. I'm sure we're not the only ones either.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:09 PM   #246
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlpixie View Post
I've decided to call once a week until I think my efforts have been exhausted. I missed FD last year by ONE DAY so Im bound and determined to be proactive with my search for the mysterious and elusive pin code
I'd like to join your August cheer squad. You are better than I. I plan on calling once a day.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:46 AM   #247
donnaf516
DIS Veteran
 
donnaf516's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Jersey!
Posts: 1,149

Has anyone received a Pin since the first batch went out? I'm asking because I called today and the phone CM said its a very new pin and just started going out. She told there will be more going out. I'm not 100% confident in what they tell you on the phone so I was just wondering if anyone had received and email pin after the first batch went out last Thursday or Friday.

We are already booked with the bounceback from last August but we really want our friends to come so I'm stressing over this as if it was my own trip!
__________________






August 2010 - POR O August 2011 - CBR O February 2012 - Pop O August 2012 - BC O August 2013 - POFQ O August 2014 - POFQ
donnaf516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #248
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaf516 View Post
Has anyone received a Pin since the first batch went out? I'm asking because I called today and the phone CM said its a very new pin and just started going out. She told there will be more going out. I'm not 100% confident in what they tell you on the phone so I was just wondering if anyone had received and email pin after the first batch went out last Thursday or Friday.

We are already booked with the bounceback from last August but we really want our friends to come so I'm stressing over this as if it was my own trip!
They do usually send them out in batches. I think it was on the Free Dining thread that they were saying possibly this Wednesday more pins might go out. I don't know if those are going to be emailed pins or US mail pins.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:04 AM   #249
cam757
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 7

WooHoo!! Just called and I have a free dining PIN for 8/25-12/27. I never got an e-mail or postcard, so I guess there is hope for everyone I logged into the WDW site for the first time in several years last Wednesday and confirmed my e-mail. Maybe that had something to do with it. Now the hard part, convincing my DH that we should go
__________________
Cameron(Me) , DH , DS
___________________________________________
1982-Offsite
2001-Hyatt
2005-WL
2009-WL
2012-GKTW (DS's Kicking Cancer Trip)
cam757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #250
donnaf516
DIS Veteran
 
donnaf516's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Jersey!
Posts: 1,149

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam757 View Post
WooHoo!! Just called and I have a free dining PIN for 8/25-12/27. I never got an e-mail or postcard, so I guess there is hope for everyone I logged into the WDW site for the first time in several years last Wednesday and confirmed my e-mail. Maybe that had something to do with it. Now the hard part, convincing my DH that we should go
Awesome!! Congrats and I hope you get to use it!
__________________






August 2010 - POR O August 2011 - CBR O February 2012 - Pop O August 2012 - BC O August 2013 - POFQ O August 2014 - POFQ
donnaf516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:20 AM   #251
smitch425
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 11,631

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam757 View Post
WooHoo!! Just called and I have a free dining PIN for 8/25-12/27. I never got an e-mail or postcard, so I guess there is hope for everyone I logged into the WDW site for the first time in several years last Wednesday and confirmed my e-mail. Maybe that had something to do with it. Now the hard part, convincing my DH that we should go
Are you sure about that end date? I thought it only went through 12/22.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:48 AM   #252
cam757
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 7

I may have misunderstood the rep. He could have said the 22nd. I was mostly interested in the August dates.
__________________
Cameron(Me) , DH , DS
___________________________________________
1982-Offsite
2001-Hyatt
2005-WL
2009-WL
2012-GKTW (DS's Kicking Cancer Trip)
cam757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #253
smitch425
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 11,631

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam757 View Post
I may have misunderstood the rep. He could have said the 22nd. I was mostly interested in the August dates.
Probably. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a different PIN floating around. Congrats!
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #254
pooch
I feel so special now!!
 
pooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: enfield, ct
Posts: 3,459

Just called

and no pin for me . Never actually called looking for a pin code before so I should call more than once? Such a WDW veteran but there's always something I haven't done before & this is it!!

Hoping for FD 11/30 thru 12/6 (with a room only for 11/29 cuz I got an awesome fare down that day!) Add me to list of those on the outside looking in!!
__________________
POOCH
4/84 Off Site, 10/89 CBR, 9/99 DxL, 8/06 WL, 9/07 Pop, 9/08 POFQ, 9/09 Pop, 9/10 Pop, 8/11 Pop, 5/12 CSR, 11/12 At DD's, 12/13 POFQ, 2/15 At DD's

pooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #255
Jen0504
Mouseketeer
 
Jen0504's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Winterset, Iowa
Posts: 262

Holy Cow there are quite the limitations to this PIN! My poor TA was on the phone with a CM most of yesterday afternoon. To make a very long story short, we ended up having to change our dates in order to stay at POR with the free dining. Sooooo, we are now going Nov 11th - Nov 18th instead of Nov 30th - Dec 7th. Of course I was terribly upset that we had to move our Disney vacation UP a few weeks!
__________________
Jen0504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: