Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
texasroni75
Mouseketeer

All-Star Resorts - Fall Questions

I know some of the Moderates and the parks do Fall decorations. I'm wondering if there will be any decorations at the All-Star resorts? We are staying at All-Star Movies in September (15-21) - do they decorate? do they have any Fall activities? We are not planning on staying for the Halloween parties - just wondering if there's anything else going on while we are there that we should take advantage of? Thanks in advance!!

DD(19) - DD(13) - DS(10) - DS(2)

Just back from our stay at All-Star Music - September 13-19 2014!!!

All-Star Movies - Jan 1999, Coronado Springs - Feb 2001, All-Star Sports - March 2002, Port Orleans Riverside - March 2005, Port Orleans Riverside - March 2009, Port Orleans Riverside - December 2009, All-Star Movies - September 2013
texasroni75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
HM
A tag from the TF is better than a personalized licence plate

I don't recall any decorations when we stayed at ASMusic in Sept one year. I'm not really sure that any of the resorts really "decorate" like they do for Christmas. MK is the only park that decorates with Fall theming.
HM is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
texasroni75
Mouseketeer

I must be thinking of the fall merchandise in the shops and windows then? I know MK is decked out due the the Halloween party, but I could have sworn I've seen pictures of other Fall themes elsewhere on Disney property. Guess I'm just mixing things up!

DD(19) - DD(13) - DS(10) - DS(2)

Just back from our stay at All-Star Music - September 13-19 2014!!!

All-Star Movies - Jan 1999, Coronado Springs - Feb 2001, All-Star Sports - March 2002, Port Orleans Riverside - March 2005, Port Orleans Riverside - March 2009, Port Orleans Riverside - December 2009, All-Star Movies - September 2013
texasroni75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #4
Missytara
I'm all ears!

DTD will also be decorated as well.

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
Amy&Dan
Huge, huge thongs of them
I think Disney's main purpose in life is to drive us all crazy!
Feelings are seldom about logic

We go most Octobers and have never seen fall decor anywhere but MK. You are correct in that there is a lot of merchandise in the shops.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #6
purple figment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasroni75 View Post
I must be thinking of the fall merchandise in the shops and windows then? I know MK is decked out due the the Halloween party, but I could have sworn I've seen pictures of other Fall themes elsewhere on Disney property. Guess I'm just mixing things up!
Other than the MK there are only a few decorations in the parks and resorts. DTD has a few fall displays along the walkways. The stores throughout the parks and resorts, however, have lots of Halloween merchandise displays. In the Land pavilion outside the Garden Grille is a jack o'lantern display, but I think that doesn't appear until closer to Halloween. Likewise, there will be carved pumpkins on display in some resort lobbies for the CM carving contests - but again closer to Halloween.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: