Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #1366
mstinson14
DIS Veteran

Could I get the Mickey conductor b&w mh with Megan on the right ear and the retro mickey/minne life preserver Top: Disney Wonder 2013 Bottom:Carl and Joyce Thank you!

Last edited by mstinson14; 05-13-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #1367
DWGal210
DIS Veteran

THANK YOU so much!! They're beautiful!

Have a great week!
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2013, 11:20 AM   #1368
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorFans View Post
Barb, THANK YOU for sharing your gift with others! We are going on our first DCL in 2 weeks and I just learned about doing magnets for the door. Can you help me?!?

Phineas and Ferb Beach: The Therrell Family

DCL Ship: Western Carribean May 25 - June 1, 2013, The Therrell Family

Minnie Mickey Silhouette: (lt ear) Jay, (rt ear) Kendra, (in middle) Happy Anniversary, May 20, 2000

Star Wars mh: (lt ear) Paul, (rt ear) cruise logo

Star Wars Angry Birds mh: (lt ear) Paul; (rt ear) 2013

Agent Perry mh: (lt ear) Jay, (rt ear) 2013

Minnie Red w/ dots: Kendra

Also, could I have the DCL cruise line logo (w/ mickey head in the middle), and the image of the Fantasy (to use on an FE gift)???

Thank you again. It is so very appreciated!

Kendra
I don't understand your last request (the logo and fantasy image). Is it a disign you are looking for or just the images.
Here are your other requests...

Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #1369
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riothecat View Post
Hi, we are travelling on the Magic on 1st June Med cruise and would be grateful if you could do a few designs please?

Looking for-
Mickey head with buttons x2 one with Max and the other with Ethan;
Minnie head with spots with Elana;
cruise family white background one The Johnson Family, with the daddy (Michael) with woody hat (brown hair), the mummy (Stephanie) with retro Minnie hat (long brown hair) and baby Max with Mickey retro hat (blonde hair).

If you have time could you also do something with Max's 1st Cruise, maybe a picture of the magic somewhere/captain Mickey/in a Mickey head?? That would be great.

Thank you so much in advance
Here you go...

I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #1370
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Bird View Post
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get a mickey head with the Croatia flag in the round and black ears please?
I don't do mickey head with flags. I know there are other disigners that do mh with flags in them.

Old 05-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #1371
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by micknme View Post
Hi again Barb,

I was wondering something...you have such a wonderful gift in your disigns...they are so beautiful and the way you place the wording is just perfect. I was thinking that in your real life away from Disney, you must have had work as an exceptional graphic artist at one point!!!

Thank you so much for adding the DCL logo, it's very special to us since it is just for Disney ships. I hope after all you do for every one of us, you too will get to take another cruise in the near future!

Thank you again for your thoughtfulness!
Thank you, but, no I have never been a graphic artist in my "real life". I just have fun making these disigns knowing that I'm making people smile (and myself ) And yes we are planning another Disney cruise with my middle daughter and her husband. They have never been on a cruise and my daughter loves Disney too. Should be alot of fun.

Old 05-13-2013, 01:22 PM   #1372
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
You know, that love interest has been mentioned before....
If that's the case, he has been keeping secrets. Typically he is a tell all sort of kid and we live in a small enough community that word gets out.

If that's the case, he will be missing a great time, but we will be going on our very first adults only cruise!
I'm not going to complain too much, I know we are going to have so much fun!!!
You are going to have so much fun just the 2 of you! I'm jealous. My 18 year old daughter (our youngest) said we can't ever go on a Disney cruise without her! Our girls (3 of them) think Disney is their second home. Literally...We pull into WDW and they say "We're home"!

Have Fun.
Barbara

Old 05-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #1373
CruiseChris
Earning My Ears

last minute help?

Hello,

Please forgive me because I'm a first time DCL cruiser, and also not super computer savvy or crafty.....so maybe I shouldn't even be trying this, but, I would like to make Mickey head magnets and/or other door magnets, at least for ourselves and possibly for our FE group, for our cruise, which is very soon -- this Sat 5/18. I checked out your photobucket album and your disigns look great.

Do you charge for using them? I saw that they can be downloaded, but, then I'm not sure how to customize.

Do you charge for making them (and if so, what do you do, just post in the photobucket or email any customized disigns to me?)?

Thanks for any help and advise : ) Christine
Old 05-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #1374
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseChris View Post
Hello,

Please forgive me because I'm a first time DCL cruiser, and also not super computer savvy or crafty.....so maybe I shouldn't even be trying this, but, I would like to make Mickey head magnets and/or other door magnets, at least for ourselves and possibly for our FE group, for our cruise, which is very soon -- this Sat 5/18. I checked out your photobucket album and your disigns look great.

Do you charge for using them? I saw that they can be downloaded, but, then I'm not sure how to customize.

Do you charge for making them (and if so, what do you do, just post in the photobucket or email any customized disigns to me?)?

Thanks for any help and advise : ) Christine
There is no charge for the DISigns. You have to print them out yourself on Magnet paper or photo paper or cardstock. The cardstock and photo paper can then be laminated if you like. All I do is post the Disign and you do the rest.
If you would like any of my disigns just go to my photobucket and give me the title of the disigns you want. Also let me know what you want written on each disign (name, itinerary, dcl logo, date, etc.)
It's really alot of fun having magnets on your door. Helps you to find your door also.
You have plenty of time to make yourself some magnets.

Barbara

Old 05-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #1375
cmiller584
Earning My Ears

May 31st Trip

Hi! I love your disigns! Do you have a Hannah? I do too so its super easy to use most of your disgns
Thank you in advance for your time

Can you make this one say We welcome Princess Ally and Princess Hannah?
princessmarywelcome_zps4af02149.jpg

Can you make this one for Ally
prettyasprincesscinderellahannah_zpsbc48d00a.jpg

Can you make me a mouse family that says

Making Birthday Memories

Adult Girl Mommy #9
Adult Girl Grammy #19
Adult Girl Aunt Dawn #25
Adult Girl Auntie Amy #45
Adult Girl Auntie Kelly #7
Adult Boy Uncle Danny #46
Adult Boy Papa #47
Adult Boy Daddy #65 goofy
Little Girl Ally #6
Baby Girl Hannah #15
Old 05-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #1376
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Barbara, maybe you should post something that shows up on your signature to the left or below that indicates some of the limits for designs you don't make?

(Slow day at work.)

No flags, no holidays, no birthdays, etc...

Could do something like Making Family Memories though...
Old 05-13-2013, 04:20 PM   #1377
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=TwinPrincessMermaids;48385362]Barbara, maybe you should post something that shows up on your signature to the left or below that indicates some of the limits for designs you don't make?

(Slow day at work.)

No flags, no holidays, no birthdays, etc...

QUOTE]

Great idea! Thanks.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:56 PM   #1378
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

I know exactly what you mean when you say you are jealous of us for going without kids.
I'm feeling a little giddy about getting into the car and taking off for Florida with just the two of us.
I am a little nervous about leaving him behind for almost a month, but he will be with family, and he is going to be 15 this fall.

Those of you that said there must be a girl involved, might be on to something.
He asked me to give a friend a ride home from school today after he participated in a ground breaking ceremony for the new middle school.
It was a girl.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #1379
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Barb- would you please make the Alaskan Adventure design with Mickey and Minnie? Our cruise dates are Aug 19-26, 2013.

Thanks so much!!
Here you go...

Old 05-13-2013, 10:18 PM   #1380
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Honus View Post
Hello Barb.....can I please request the following....

Mickey Ears

Dark Purple w/ Mommy
Mickey w/ Buttons Ryan
Mickey w/ tie Daddy

Green Tinkerbell w/ DCL logo on one ear and the other Wonder Alaska 2013

Thank you so very much for all you do. Aloha.
Here you go...

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: