Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #1351
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyZoeJane View Post
Ummm, I am going to be unhappy if the Free Dining for values is accurate on the website. It says only available 9/14-9/25! We check in on the 13th and I'd have to re-do my reservation to a room only the first night?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by okangela View Post
I originally had a Nemo room but wasn't able to keep it when my TA switched my res. to free dining on Monday. She tried again today but the CM told her due to popularity they weren't included in the free dining. I'm holding out hope one will be available when we check-in!
You can try back in a week or so, and keep checking back. As people cancel and adjust, they can open up. Sometimes WDW even opens some up.
DisneyMom5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #1352
grkmbee
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by okangela View Post
I originally had a Nemo room but wasn't able to keep it when my TA switched my res. to free dining on Monday. She tried again today but the CM told her due to popularity they weren't included in the free dining. I'm holding out hope one will be available when we check-in!
What did you end up booking?

I was thinking that if we had a room only ressie the night before for nemo (full price) that if i chose family suite without a specific theme they might just keep us there, but I really don't want to risk having to move rooms one day into our trip - especially when we use the first day to unpack. Can you see at online check in what room you have? Could I make to reservations - one for guaranteed nemo with out a discount and one for a family suite and if the family suite doesn't give me nemo just cancel and suck up the difference in $? My kids want nemo. And quite frankly the other options are completely unappealing to me (at least from the pictures).
grkmbee is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #1353
Mom2Cody06
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifley View Post

I booked 2 standard rooms at POR with free dining. Sept 7-14
Maybe they were sold out then? It's ok GV is only about $100 more for the week. I'll take it!

DCL , 4 day cruise 9/7-9/11/2008
WDW All Star Sports 9/11-9/14/2008
WDW POR 9/11-9/18/2011
WDW POP 12/3-12/8/2012 (10th wedding anniversary)
WDW POR 9/22-9/28/2013

Mom2Cody06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #1354
jska482
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMom5 View Post

You can try back in a week or so, and keep checking back. As people cancel and adjust, they can open up. Sometimes WDW even opens some up.
I think this was a typo on the site...it was based on a rate change on 9/14 or something from what Black562 said. Call in to add free dining through 9/25 at a value and u should be ok!
jska482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #1355
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jska482 View Post
I think this was a typo on the site...it was based on a rate change on 9/14 or something from what Black562 said. Call in to add free dining through 9/25 at a value and u should be ok!
Whoops...accidentally quoted two things. I meant call back if you didn't get the room selection you wanted.
And, yeah, the 9/14 thing was a typo.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:30 AM   #1356
ajanssen
Can I go to Disney everyday?

Code applied for FD upgraded to DDP for AoA Cars Sept 22-27.

DW had to hold for 56 mins.

84 Disneyland, 87 Offsite, 05 POP, 11 POP, 12 AoA Cars, Sept 13 AoA Cars
ajanssen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #1357
sue_gowin
Mouseketeer

Just booked ASMusic Sept 25-Oct 2!!! Food and Wine Festival, here we come!!

sue_gowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #1358
BabyTinkerbell321
Earning My Ears

I have a question......I changed my reservation on Thursday from AoA in a LM room to All star movies in order to receive free dining. I never got an email and the website has the resort changed to Movies......but it says my balance an not be retrieved at this time. It says nothing about my tickets or my dining plan. I hate the new web site!! Should I call?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
BabyTinkerbell321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #1359
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTinkerbell321 View Post
I have a question......I changed my reservation on Thursday from AoA in a LM room to All star movies in order to receive free dining. I never got an email and the website has the resort changed to Movies......but it says my balance an not be retrieved at this time. It says nothing about my tickets or my dining plan. I hate the new web site!! Should I call?

The website has been down most of today, and things are probably still hazy from that. If it's not right tomorrow, call.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:57 AM   #1360
BabyTinkerbell321
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMom5 View Post

The website has been down most of today, and things are probably still hazy from that. If it's not right tomorrow, call.
Thank you! I am going to check now.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:21 AM   #1361
Leeanne
Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming

Quote:

It took almost a full 3 days before my balance would show up. I changed Monday morning and it was Wednesday night before my balance would show. And it took over a full day for my email to show up. I do agree with the poster about the website being wonky (that's a technical term!). I was trying to look at some stuff last night and it kept saying the server may be down.

1989-one day MK; 2007-CR; 2009-10 days-ASMo-promise ring in front of castle prior Wishes; 2010-11 days-POP-Engagement on Poly Beach during Wishes/EWP; 2011-15 days-CSR-Disneymoon!!; 2013-14 days-POP
Leeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #1362
BabyTinkerbell321
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeanne View Post

It took almost a full 3 days before my balance would show up. I changed Monday morning and it was Wednesday night before my balance would show. And it took over a full day for my email to show up. I do agree with the poster about the website being wonky (that's a technical term!). I was trying to look at some stuff last night and it kept saying the server may be down.
I called and everything is fine. I still can't see the balance.....but I did finally get an email confirmation....thank goodness!!! I was stressing!!!! Lol

Old 05-12-2013, 10:47 PM   #1363
Leeanne
Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming

Quote:

I called and everything is fine. I still can't see the balance.....but I did finally get an email confirmation....thank goodness!!! I was stressing!!!! Lol

I completely understand!!! I was the same way!

1989-one day MK; 2007-CR; 2009-10 days-ASMo-promise ring in front of castle prior Wishes; 2010-11 days-POP-Engagement on Poly Beach during Wishes/EWP; 2011-15 days-CSR-Disneymoon!!; 2013-14 days-POP
Leeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #1364
Stinkerbell's Mommy
Mouseketeer

We had a package booked from 8/31 - 9/8. We had our TA change our reservation to a room only for 8/31 - 9/2 and then the package from 9/2 - 9/8. I am not seeing the dining package on our updated reservation. Our TA says the confirm email she received from Disney reflects the dining plan but I'm not seeing it. I haven't received a confirm email either. I suspect I won't get an email because my package was updated from an earlier reservation and all that would be impacted is my total. But I am concerned that the dining package isn't showing.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:23 PM   #1365
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkerbell's Mommy View Post
We had a package booked from 8/31 - 9/8. We had our TA change our reservation to a room only for 8/31 - 9/2 and then the package from 9/2 - 9/8. I am not seeing the dining package on our updated reservation. Our TA says the confirm email she received from Disney reflects the dining plan but I'm not seeing it. I haven't received a confirm email either. I suspect I won't get an email because my package was updated from an earlier reservation and all that would be impacted is my total. But I am concerned that the dining package isn't showing.
Your TA is right. Most of the packages were taking several days to reflect the dining on them, but when calling, they have it on their end. She can go online and retrieve your reservation and save it to a pdf to send you once it's updated correctly online.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: