Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #1351
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom
Thank you for doing all of those designs for us!

As for Mr. I Don't Want To Go on the Cruise...
Well, he's 14 and in all we will be gone for almost a month. He would rather be home with hanging out with friends.

The real kicker is the money we don't get back at this late date for a 7 night cruise.....
There must be SOMEONE you can bring instead!! Make some church friends dream or something?
~05/14 DCL Magic Castaway Cay, WDW & SeaWorld Anniversary Mermaid trip ~ 04/13 DCL Dream & WDW ~ 02/13 CCL Dream V.I.s & WDW ~ 02/12 CCL Conquest Jamaica & Grand Cayman ~ 02/11 CCL Triumph Roatan ~ 09/08 Saratoga Springs WDW ~ 01/07 CCL Holiday Costa Maya~ 11/05 WDW ~ 10/04 Hurricane Ivan Getaway at WDW ~ 12/02 RCCL Legend OTS Hawaii ~ 01/02 WDW, Universal, SeaWorld ~ 6/00 Renais. CL Barcelona - Portugal ~ 99 RCCL Grandeur OTS East Carib.~ 93 RCCL Sovereign OTS East Carib. ~ Many previous family WDW trips~
Old 05-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #1352
WDW Princess 71
DIS Veteran

Hi Barbara!
Your designs are so beautiful and I'd be so grateful if you could make a few for my upcoming 12-night cruise on the Magic, 7/13/13. I am not picky about particular designs, whatever you think would go great for the Mediterranean cruise theme would be awesome. Our names are Michael (my dad) and Nicole. Maybe one can say father-daughter cruise? Our itinerary includes Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Malta.

Also my birthday is July 15 while on the cruise- if you could do one for celebrating a birthday that would be great too! Thank you so much in advance!

-Nicole

September 2014: 14 Night WB Transatlantic on the Magic! November 2013: WDW & 3 Night Dream Mother/Daughter TripJuly 2013: 12-Night Eastern Med Cruise w/Greece & Turkey, then Disneyland Paris! January 2013: 7 Night Western Carib on the Fantasy May 2012: 5-Night Double Dip Dream Cruise for Mom & Dad's 30th Anniversary! February 2012: Solo Valentine Cruise Treat to Get Me to Gold! January 2011: 3 Week Ultimate Disney Vacation- WDW then 15 Night Disney Cruise Through Panama Canal then DL in California!May 2010: celebrating at WDW for graduating my MBA program! January 2010: 3rd Disney Cruise, 1st on the Magic, prefaced by New Years Eve in WDW! November 2009: Return to DL at Disney's Grand Californian Resort, May 2009: WDW Summer Kickoff, January 2009: 2nd Disney Cruise- Sisters Cruise 4 Night Wonder, March 2008: WDW Spring Break, February 2008: WDW ESPN Weekend with relatives, April 2007: WDW Spring Break, March 2006: WDW Spring Break, March 2004: Land & Sea Graduation Present 4 Night Wonder (1st Cruise!) and 3 Night WDW, April 2003: WDW Spring Break, November 2002: Florida College Road Trip, Stopover in WDW, June 2002: California College Road Trip, Stopover in Disneyland, November 2001: WDW Mom’s Birthday Celebration, April 2001: WDW Spring Break, October 2000: Millennium Celebration WDW, November 1996: 1st Trip WDW Hooked For Life, 2004-2007: MANY trips up to Disneyland, CA (including 50th Anniversary Happiest Celebration on Earth!) while in college at University of San Diego

Last edited by WDW Princess 71; 05-12-2013 at 07:04 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #1353
bellaphia
Mouseketeer

these designs are so great..can I request the following?..no rush not cruising until November 2013
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...ps90f9beb8.png with the name Mommie
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...psd9538855.png with the name NaNa
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...psd96b471c.png with the name Isabella
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...ps05226a00.png The Cox/Boylan Fantasy Eastern Caribbean November 2-9, 2013
Fantasy Eastern Caribbean November 2-9, 2013
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3609c7f8.png four designs 1.Isabella 2.Sophia 3.Shannon 4.Claire

Old 05-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #1354
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Princess 71
Hi Barbara!
Your designs are so beautiful and I'd be so grateful if you could make a few for my upcoming 12-night cruise on the Magic, 7/13/13. I am not picky about particular designs, whatever you think would go great for the Mediterranean cruise theme would be awesome. Our names are Michael (my dad) and Nicole. Maybe one can say father-daughter cruise? Our itinerary includes Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Malta.

Also my birthday is July 15 while on the cruise- if you could do one for celebrating a birthday that would be great too! Thank you so much in advance!

-Nicole
She doesn't do birthday requests.
~05/14 DCL Magic Castaway Cay, WDW & SeaWorld Anniversary Mermaid trip ~ 04/13 DCL Dream & WDW ~ 02/13 CCL Dream V.I.s & WDW ~ 02/12 CCL Conquest Jamaica & Grand Cayman ~ 02/11 CCL Triumph Roatan ~ 09/08 Saratoga Springs WDW ~ 01/07 CCL Holiday Costa Maya~ 11/05 WDW ~ 10/04 Hurricane Ivan Getaway at WDW ~ 12/02 RCCL Legend OTS Hawaii ~ 01/02 WDW, Universal, SeaWorld ~ 6/00 Renais. CL Barcelona - Portugal ~ 99 RCCL Grandeur OTS East Carib.~ 93 RCCL Sovereign OTS East Carib. ~ Many previous family WDW trips~
Old 05-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #1355
kacheleb
Earning My Ears

I LOVE all the DISigns you've made. But could I trouble you for 3 more?

retro mickey and minnie porthole
On top-Disney Fantasy, on bottom-August 24-31, 2013

captain mickey on beach
Disney Fantasy
Eastern Caribbean
August 24-31, 2013

Disney Fantasy w fireworks porthole
On top-Welcome Aboard
August 24-31, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Old 05-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #1356
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowpuff526 View Post
Dear Barb,
First off I wanted to say thank you , thank you, thank you for all of the effort that you put in to making everyone's cruises much more memorable. You are the best! I would like to put in a couple of orders myself.
The details for my family cruise are:
Name- The Harris Family
Ship- The Fantasy
Date- August 3rd-10th 2013

1. dcl mickey gang. Can we have it say The Harris Family with August 3rd-10th?

2. Pirates Life for Me. With The Harris Family on it.

3. Gang at Castaway Cay. Please say "The Harris Family" with no date.

4. Disney Fantasy with fireworks porthole. With The Harris Family, August 2013 on it.

Thank you so very much! I know that with your help, our cruise door will look fabulous!!
Here you go...

Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #1357
Snowpuff526
Earning My Ears

Thank you so very much!!! It took my breath away when I saw these.

You are such a truly amazing, talented, and kind hearted person to conjure up these wonderful designs.

Thanks again!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 10:59 PM   #1358
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Barbara, sorry for the hijack of your thread....

Actually we have until the 17th to add someone else in his place. The cost is $50 to do that.
In reality:
That means sharing a deluxe family stateroom with a verandah with us.
Even though it's a larger cabin, it's close quarters anyway you look at it.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:53 AM   #1359
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom
Barbara, sorry for the hijack of your thread....

Actually we have until the 17th to add someone else in his place. The cost is $50 to do that.
In reality:
That means sharing a deluxe family stateroom with a verandah with us.
Even though it's a larger cabin, it's close quarters anyway you look at it.
We had my Twinkie in our stateroom on the dream with verandah. It wasn't bad at all because you have the curtain divider so it helped for changing and getting ready and by far the biggest help was the split private bathrooms. The verandah was like an extra over flow area too. Everyone has to make their own decision, I just can't imagine losing money like that, but of course, its your choice and your money. Have you got a girlfriend who is going thru a tough time lately and needs cheering up? How bout a bro or sis or in law? Or a niece or nephew that hasnt gotten the opportunity. Its prob the way dad raised I guess. We always took other friends on vacays with us.

Anyway, enjoy your trip! Peace!
Old 05-13-2013, 07:31 AM   #1360
jennileigh
Earning My Ears

Hi Barb –

I want to thank you in advance for your generosity for this doing this. I hope asking for 4 is okay… If it isn't, I placed them in the order of importance.

1.The image title – Duffy Bon Voyage
2. The name you want on the design – The Portugal Family
3. The dates of your cruise – September 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on – Disney Dream

1.The image title – Pooh 1
2. The name you want on the design – Jennifer
3. And what ship you will be sailing on – Disney Dream

1.The image title – Minnie Pink
2. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear - June 2a. the right ear – Cruise Logo

1.The image title – Minnie Blue Dress
2. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear – Jennifer
2a. the right ear – Cruise Logo

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

JenniLeigh

DVC: Saratoga Springs / Animal Kingdom Villas
Cruise: Wonder 9/2000 - Dream 9/2013
Hotels: Aulani, Treehouse Villas, Saratoga Springs, Disneyland Hotel, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Bay Lake, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, All Star Movies, Sports and Music.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #1361
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by micknme View Post
I am finding this so exciting. I can just imagine my sister's face when these magnets magically appear on her stateroom door and it's all because of you Barb!

If you could disign these, I would be so grateful!

The porthole with Captain Mickey on the staircase with the princesses with 'Debbie' written on the top and 'Captain's Gala' written on the bottom

The porthole with Captain Mickey on the staircase with the princesses with 'Sue' written on top and 'Captain's Gala' written on the bottom

The porthole with Minnie in the liferaft taking pictures of the dolphins with 'Debbie' written on the top and 'Grand Cayman' written on the bottom

The porthole with Minnie in the liferaft taking pictures of the dolphins with 'Sue' written on the top and 'Grand Cayman' written on the bottom.

I am planning on placing a magnet each day on our doors and never letting my sister know how they got there. What an happy memory she will have from all your hard work and I truly appreciate everything that you are doing. Thank you Barb, from the bottom of my heart.
I'm glad you like the disigns! That will be a nice surprise for your sister.
Here you go...

I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #1362
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWGal210 View Post
Hi Barb ~

First off, thank you for doing this! Your designs are AWESOME - it was hard to choose!

Could I please have the following:

* Lilo & Stitch Hammock Mickey Head: name of, Katie Disney Fantasy 2013

* CC Lifeguard Mickey MH: name of Katie

* Gang at Castaway Cay - Splashin' at Castaway Cay: instead of family nam at the bottom, can it say Disney Fantasy and then the date of June 1, 2013.

THANK YOU so much! Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

~ Katie
Here you go...

Old 05-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #1363
micknme
Mouseketeer

Oh my gosh Barbara, 'like' isn't descriptive enough for what I think of your disigns. I absolutely adore them and I know my sister will as well. Thank you again for creating some wonderful memories for Sue as she begins each day on our cruise. (I just hope I'm a good enough actress to pretend I don't know how they arrived on our doors each morning!!!)

You are incredibly giving, to provide these wonderful disigns for all of us. Thank you so much!
Old 05-13-2013, 09:58 AM   #1364
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminierin View Post
Never mind, I found the corrected links!
We're going on our first DC in November for 7 nites and want to do dif decorations every nite!
Here are the Disigns I love most!

Welcome aboard ship porthole- Consiglio, wonder, nov 9-16 2013
Pirates life for me-Consiglio, wonder
Gang at castaway cay-Consiglio, nov 12 2013
Pirate sayings- Kellan, 2013
Stitch welcome aboard- Kellan, wonder, nov 2013
Dory and Nemo porthole- Aqua Adventures (at top), Atlantis, Bahamas ( bottom left), nov 13, 2013 (bot right)
MU ph- Fun At Sea (top), wonder, nov 2013
Red white blue wave magic- Consiglio, nov9-16 2013, wonder, Galveston tx, key west fl, castaway cay, Nassau

What a treat these are and THANKS so much for doing this for everyone! We are so grateful to you!!
Erin
Here you go...

Old 05-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #1365
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bats View Post
Hi there ... Awesome designs you've been doing! Could I please ask for just one design for a friend please? I'm not sure if you even do this design, but let me know if not and I'll have a rethink. She would like a Mickey head with the Croatian flag filled inside it. She's managed to find every other country their cruise is visiting, but not Croatia. Really hope you're able to do that for her ... Many thanks!! Joa
Sorry I don't do any mickey heads with flags in them. Since she found the others she needed, I would go to the disigner of those mickey heads and request one. If you need anything else let me know.
Hope that helps.

Barbara

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: