Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #31
brertoad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessap View Post
sooooooooo.....she said book wherever you want! I trust you as the disney fanatic and we want to experience it all with our granddaughters!!!

so right now it is looking like a split stay between standard view at POLY and then TPV at Contemporary!! or if no discounts for those then garden wing at CR for the week or split it with poly!!! either way it will be great!!!
That is great news! Congrats!

I agree about not renting a car as well if you are staying on property exclusively, you are right about it saving lots of money, people don't think about that. Also the Disney Magical Express bus ride from the airport both ways must at least save $100 or more. Shuttle services and limos are expensive.

Hope you all have the best vacation ever!

Me & DH
brertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #32
Southern Bell
DIS Veteran

My husband and I went with our daughter and her family two yrs ago and had the dining plan. We discussed our ideas of what we wanted to do and where we wanted to eat before vacation. We did several character meals with my grandson. My husband and I took one night to eat by ourselves and my daughter and her husband took one night to eat by themselves. My husband and son in law wanted to go fishing one morning. I thought at Disney LOL! But... thats what they wanted to do so they had a boat reserved for them one morning! My point is that discussing & planning ahead of what everyone wanted to do & making reservations for dinner everyday before we arrived at Disney really helped! I think everyone had a good vacation, got to do something they wanted, without all the stress of deciding once we arrived. In our family (even when my sister and her family go)We don't have a problem with someone telling us what to do. We have a problem with "What do you want to do? I don't know what do you want to do? I don't care whatever you want to do?" LOL!
Southern Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: