Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 06:32 AM   #151
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Marci: Marci was trying to look for a sphere. She found an old ball that a kid might've left behind. "Hey guys! Come her!" she called to her group. "I found something for the sphere."
WDW: May 2003 (POR) // July 2004 (SSR) // November 2004 (OKW) // May 2005 (BCV) // November 2006 (OKW) // June 2007 (BWV) // November 2008 (SSR) // May 2009 (BWV) // September 2009 (OKW) // June 2010 (OKW, SSR) // November 2012 (AKV, SSR Treehouse) // February 2013 (VWL, SSR, BLT) // September 2013 (SSR, VWL)

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence + The Machine (Dog Days Are Over)
Disney, basically.
Future Mrs. Stypayhorlikson!

Current PTR/TR: Coming Soon! // Past PTR's/TR's: Oh, So You Fly Like Peter Pan? A September 2013 TR

Old 05-09-2013, 06:51 AM   #152
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Avalon Alori: Ava loved the forest. It was pure nature, what she loved best. Distracted from the geometry hunt already, she flew down to a puddle. Water! She waved her hands and a perfectly formed ball of water rose from the puddle. Then, still carrying her little toy, she flew to Celine, playing with ball, stretching it and turning it into a water snake.

Adrien Admon: Adrien followed the rest of the class outside, lagging in the back. He would probably feel much better if this was an underwater hunt, but he supposed a forest would do. He strayed from the class, leaving them a little behind, as he put little effort into finding shapes.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #153
Silvermist20

Marci: Marci saw Adrien not really doing anything. "One day, I WILL ask him out." she thought to herslef. She really liked him. "But would it be awkward if we dated since we're both related to Ariel?" She decided now to look for shapes with Mary Jane, who was actually looking for shapes and not sitting around or playing with water. She actually wanted to do this scavenger hunt.

OOC: Does anybody have any ideas for the rival school?
WDW: May 2003 (POR) // July 2004 (SSR) // November 2004 (OKW) // May 2005 (BCV) // November 2006 (OKW) // June 2007 (BWV) // November 2008 (SSR) // May 2009 (BWV) // September 2009 (OKW) // June 2010 (OKW, SSR) // November 2012 (AKV, SSR Treehouse) // February 2013 (VWL, SSR, BLT) // September 2013 (SSR, VWL)

"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence + The Machine (Dog Days Are Over)
Disney, basically.

Current PTR/TR: Coming Soon! // Past PTR's/TR's: Oh, So You Fly Like Peter Pan? A September 2013 TR

Old 05-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #154
Cinderella8

(OOC Not at the moment, but I'll think about it)

Avalon Alori: Ava sighed, bored with her snake, and let it dissolve. Instead, she 2began searching for more geometric shapes, with little luck. She sighed and turned to Celine. "See anything?"

Adrien Admon: Adrien sighed and saw Marci. She was going to be around him all year... He could at least go talk to her... And so he did. He walked up to her, building up a wall of confidence that shattered when he reached her. "H-hey, Marci, is it?"
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 05-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #155
Silvermist20

Marci: "Um.. yeah. Hi!" she replied. Then thought, "Omg, he knows my name! Squeee!"

Disney, basically.

Old 05-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #156
Cinderella8

Adrien Admon: Adrien raised an eyesbrow, grinning. Maybe this girl found the best in him. His eyes wandered to a bar tree trunk. "There's a cylinder," he suggested, pointing. He wanted to get to know this girl more.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #157
Silvermist20

Marci: "I'll put that down," she told him. "You know, when I go into water I turn into a mermaid. You're one of the only people I've told. I've only told everyone else I'm part mermaid, which doesn't nesciarilly mean I'm able to trun into one."

Disney, basically.

Old 05-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #158
Cinderella8

Adrien Admon: Adrien's eyes widened, then relaxed. He shifted his weight from one foot to another. "Actually," he murmured. "Same here. I usually get five seconds before I turn into fish-boy."
Old 05-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #159
abidale
DIS Veteran

OOC: maybe the rival school can be deep in the woods and one of us stumbles across a student from there!

Celine: "No, I don't see anything! Where are we supposed to find a cube in nature, anyway?" Celine replied to Ava after scanning the area.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #160
Orreed
Olivia

Catherine:

Catherine quickly found the objects so she could go exploring and chill out. The sphere was from a orange tree, a cube from a piece of bark, and whoa. She bent down to find a glittering cone jewel. Where was this from. She ventured further into the forest.

Last edited by Orreed; 05-09-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #161
abidale
DIS Veteran

Celine: Upon seeing Catherine go deeper into the forest, she forgot about her geometry. "Catherine, wait up!" she called, flying towards her. "Where are you going?"
Old 05-09-2013, 11:13 PM   #162
Orreed
Olivia

OCC: I like the idea of the villain school being deep in the forest. Maybe half good half bad?

Catherine:

Catherine turned around. "Oh hey! Look what I found!"

She showed the brilliant jem.

"There has to be more of where that came from. I feel like this is much more than just a forest.... Follow me! I just feel like this may be from a Disney movie. I wonder, do you think the Dwarfs mine is in here?"
Old 05-10-2013, 06:26 AM   #163
Silvermist20

Marci: Marci continued talking to Adrien, as she was in love. "Hey, the old ball that a child left behind is a sphere. I'll put it down. Hey, do you uh... want to come over to my house after school? I mean, it's fine if you don't want to but it's cool if you do."

Disney, basically.

Old 05-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #164
Cinderella8

Adrien Admon: Adrien smiled. "Sure," he said, feeling happy for once.

(Ooc sorry so quick, short break at school)
Old 05-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #165
Silvermist20

Marci: Marci felt a rush of happiness inside. "Hopefully, he'll ask me out there! Squeeee!" she thought.

OOC: WE NEED MORE TEACHERS!!!! And after I look at some other posts, I'll make the rival school sign up thing.

Disney, basically.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: