Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board > Games
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 06:50 AM   #1291
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
I'm planning on calling Disney at some stage for MNSSHP tix; so I'll check about adding Nancy to breakfast. I currently have a table for 7; and if nothing else, I expect if she showed up on the Thursday, we should be okay. I won't call today; Free Dining was released so it will be bedlam in the Magical world at the moment.

YAY for the extra time at Disney. I'm checking out on that Monday and heading to UO for the two nights.
Thanks for trying, whenever you can!

bobbiwoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #1292
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Ruthie,
PIO answered most of your questions, but I leave on the 7th, not the 9th.

PIO, Tiffany was bringing some desserts. Brownies and rice krispy treats I think.

Seems to me if we need something else I would think a veggie side. I'm making a cucumber and tomato salad, but that and the potabellas are the only veggies. I don't know maybe we're just fine.

Bobbi, of course you can use my kitchen. We will try not to trash the room too badly.
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2013, 09:16 PM   #1293
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It's not LTT for dinner. It's Tony's. Let me know. I can always cancel the ressie if needed.

my sleep deprived brain short circuited I was thinking about LTT for Thanksgiving this year with other friends and typed it but meant to say Tony's re MNSSHP

A Story of Hope & The Power of Dis<--- THE cake see post # 2000

Luvchefmic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #1294
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Ruthie,

PIO, Tiffany was bringing some desserts. Brownies and rice krispy treats I think.

Seems to me if we need something else I would think a veggie side. I'm making a cucumber and tomato salad, but that and the potabellas are the only veggies. I don't know maybe we're just fine.

Bobbi, of course you can use my kitchen. We will try not to trash the room too badly.
Would potato salad work ? I make a good one or tell me what else to bring I/we am/are definitely planning to be there

Old 05-10-2013, 04:25 AM   #1295
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Quote:
Ruthie,

Seems like if Ruthie brings a potato salad, we might have enough.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:12 AM   #1296
bobbiwoz
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

I like potato salad! That sounds good to me, Ruthie!

Old 05-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #1297
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvchefmic View Post
Would potato salad work ? I make a good one or tell me what else to bring I/we am/are definitely planning to be there
Quote:
Seems like if Ruthie brings a potato salad, we might have enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiwoz View Post
I like potato salad! That sounds good to me, Ruthie!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #1298
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
ok that works for me too

Old 05-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #1299
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It's not LTT for dinner. It's Tony's. Let me know. I can always cancel the ressie if needed.

Yes that would probably be best, since you are going to be calling about the breakfast as long as you will be on the phone might as well I much appreciate what you did though Skimmed over your last email will catch up there soon been a long week so glad nothing scheduled for the next few days for me

Allison how is Fran doing ?

Bobbi feeling well? If you do get a room at SSR I want to come see, I love that resort especially the lobby with all the Disney horses pictures

Ruthie

Old 05-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #1300
PrincessInOz
in

Quote:
Yes that would probably be best, since you are going to be calling about the breakfast as long as you will be on the phone might as well I much appreciate what you did though Skimmed over your last email will catch up there soon been a long week so glad nothing scheduled for the next few days for me

Bobbi feeling well? If you do get a room at SSR I want to come see, I love that resort especially the lobby with all the Disney horses pictures

Ruthie
Will do.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Old 05-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #1301
bobbiwoz
I have 2 opinions

Quote:

Ruthie
I'm feeling well, thank you, and need to decide if the cost of cancelling the air tickets I have is worth 2 extra nights at Disney. I need to run it by DH. If I do get the room, you are welcome to come see!
Maura's First Communion is today, one of the family celebrations that I am missing.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:28 AM   #1302
PrincessInOz
in

Quote:
I'm feeling well, thank you, and need to decide if the cost of cancelling the air tickets I have is worth 2 extra nights at Disney. I need to run it by DH. If I do get the room, you are welcome to come see!
Maura's First Communion is today, one of the family celebrations that I am missing.
Glad you're feeling better. Sorry you're missing the family celebrations.

2 extra nights at Disney? That's always gotta be worth it, right?

Old 05-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #1303
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I'm sorry you are missing it, and also that I don't know who Maura is I have a niece upstate NY and same thing for me today

Old 05-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #1304
bobbiwoz
I have 2 opinions

Quote:
I'm sorry you are missing it, and also that I don't know who Maura is I have a niece upstate NY and same thing for me today
Wow, yes, I suppose it is First Communion time!

Maura is the youngest of my "Lithia Florida" grandchildren. They are 8,9 and 10! After they receive First Communion, DH and I invite them to stay at WDW with us for a few days by themselves. We'll have Maura with us for 3 nights before our DCL family cruise in July!

Old 05-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #1305
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wow, yes, I suppose it is First Communion time!

Maura is the youngest of my "Lithia Florida" grandchildren. They are 8,9 and 10! After they receive First Communion, DH and I invite them to stay at WDW with us for a few days by themselves. We'll have Maura with us for 3 nights before our DCL family cruise in July!
See there you go special time grandchildren I can hardly believe my youngest grandson will be 13 next month ...where does it go? You have a great weekend I better get a move on around here

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: