Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2013, 12:58 AM   #16
CaliBear
DIS Veteran

Boma is a must-do for us next trip, even though we won't be at AKL. It is the best buffet we've tried by far. So yummy.

You can see pictures of food in the live report thread in Disney Restaurant Reviews forum. I highly recommend giving that thread a look. The first page has links to various restaurant reviews, all with pics. Table of contents is in the third post.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3102192
Resort stays: DLR Grand Californian Jan 2011, HKDL Hollywood Hotel July 2011, WDW Wilderness Lodge Jan 2012, DLR Paradise Pier and MNSSHP Oct 2012, AKL Jan 2013, HKDL Hotel and Halloween party Oct 2013

2014 Book Challenge 19/30 read
1. David and Goliath 2. The Eye of the World 3. A Firing Offense 4. Fire from Heaven 5. The Gordonston Ladies Dog Walking Club 6. Orphan Train 7. A Most Peculiar Malaysian Murder 8. The Rosie Project 9. The New Centurions 10. The Black Echo 11. The Hall of Elders Crossing 12. Secrets of the Tudor Court 13. Al Capp 14. The Witch Doctor's Wife 15. The Headhunter's Daughter 16. The Yard 17. The Dinner 18. The Magicians 19. The All-Girls Filling Station's Last Reunion 20. The Golem and the Jinni

Currently reading: The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
CaliBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:48 AM   #17
boundfordisney
I think my finger prints are still on the grab bars to this day

We have reservations for dinner after spending the day at ak, this is the second time we have booked this way. Even with having to travel back to cbr which is where we are staying its still worth it , Im not a big meat eater and not a big fan of spareribs but I tried them last time we were there and I must say they were the best I have ever had!
Register to remove

Old 05-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #18
LisaTC
DIS Veteran

We stayed at POR last Dec. We had BOMA on our DHS day. We actually drove to DHS as we had a car. But you could bus there. We did, however, leave our car at DHS and take the bus to AKL from DHS and have a 5pm dinner at Boma. It was my favorite meal. We took the bus back to DHS for Osborne lights. It didn't see like a very long bus ride at all. Then we drove back to POR after. I loved the Seafood soup at Boma. All the food was delicious to me. I'm a pretty adventurous eater, DH not so much, DD in between and we ALL loved it!! If you do decide to change to Boatwrights...I recommend the prime rib. DH said it was stellar!

LisaTC is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: