Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Paigemitchell
Earning My Ears

closet/drawer space at RPH

I will be at the RPH on Sunday!

This is our first time here and looking at pictures and reading posts, it seems the rooms are on the "smallish" side.

I have a stand queen room. It looks as if there are 6 drawers in the chest. I am one that likes to unpack everything and have it in drawers or hanging in closet. Is there enough room to unpack all of my family's clothes? 4 people for 6 nights? are there plenty of hangers? Can luggage slide under the bed?weird questions...I know.

THANKS!
Paigemitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
Bluer101
Waiting till vacation comes!

We never unpack our cloths unless something needs to be hung up. I don't think the beds will accommodate big luggage underneath. As for the drawers it's its only those 6 that you see. The only way to get more storage is a suite or 2 rooms. At all three hotels the standard rooms don't have tons of storage space.

We end up putting our bags on those folding luggage racks. If we are in a standard room we put them in the front entrance hall which works out perfect.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #3
mjohnson96
DIS Veteran

I am the unpacking type too, family of 4 and stayed at RPR several times for 4-6 nights. There is not a ton of space to unpack, but it can be done. I usually end up using the upper closet for space to put shorts, jeans etc. You can always call housekeeping and ask for more hangers. I think stack the suitcases inside each other and store them in the closet at the back. It is on the small side

I don't know how much you pack but we have done it. I think there were only 4 drawers, 2 on each side.

Also they do have a laundry room on property and the last couple years after the baby I try to pack a little less and then take things to the laundry mid to end of the vacation. It is near the pool so DH takes the kids to the pool and I can do laundry and watch them have fun.

mjohnson96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: