Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #2731
IndigoFaith
I love Vanellope and Cinderella!

Hi I'm IndigoFaith and I'm new here. I'm excited!
Feel the rain on your skin No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins the rest is still unwritten
C.S. Lewis — 'Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again
Love is putting someone else's needs before yours-Olaf
I wanna love, serve and give every chance I get, I wanna do life BIG
"Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds ever be in your favor."
I keep wishing I could think of a way to...to show the Capitol that they don't own me. That I'm more than just a piece in their Games."
―Peeta Mellark[src]

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen Hebrews 11:1
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths Proverbs 3:5-6
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:35,37-39

[/COLOR]
IndigoFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #2732
triplemm
Earning My Ears

Red face

Hey everyone! I'm new here too, my name is Marina
triplemm is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #2733
R5Jedi
Carrying the Banner

Hey Im Addie, Im new here too.
Proud member of the #R5Family
All-Star Movies 2004
DCL Wonder 2007
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2009
DCL Magic 2010
Boardwalk Villas 2011
DCL Fantasy 2012
Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village July 12-20 2013
Going this fall for MNSSHP October 24

DD DM DB (11) Me (13)
R5Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #2734
allisonmouse
Earning My Ears

Smile

Hey everyone, I'm Allison!

allisonmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #2735
maps823
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone I'm Madison
Old 05-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #2736
tinkerbellandeeyor
DIS Veteran

I am Brittany and spend 90 to 100 prevent of my free time here
Old 05-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #2737
wdwgirl4ever
Future Disney CP

I've been here for a while, but I tend to go months at a time without getting on....I'm so forgetful... Anyways, I'm Christi.
wdwgirl4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #2738
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl4ever View Post
I've been here for a while, but I tend to go months at a time without getting on....I'm so forgetful... Anyways, I'm Christi.
Bad memory, have I already posted here...? Anyways I'm... I'm ChristiNA!!!!!! lol
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Cinderella8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #2739
XOPrincessMinnie
Mouseketeer

I've been on for a while now, but I left for a year but I'm back now! My names Kaitlyn
Old 05-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #2740
wdwgirl4ever
Future Disney CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post
Bad memory, have I already posted here...? Anyways I'm... I'm ChristiNA!!!!!! lol
I have before, but I generally leave for a few months and decide to reintroduce myself.
wdwgirl4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #2741
Blancanieves
Look Fair, Fight Dirty

I'm Megan and I'm 16 years young! I'll also respond to Meg or Megs, Meggie, Snow White or Snow (no kidding, even offline) or any variation thereof.

Favorites:
Character: Seems to change depending on my mood, but I LOVE Wendy Darling, Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire, and obviously Snow White!
Movie: Probably A:TLE, but I have the words to that, Aladdin, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Tarzan, and a few others more or less memorized.
Park: MK (I think I have the layout memorized...), but WDW itself is my home!
Ride: Big Thunder, Space Mtn, or R'n'R-coaster!
Parade: Celebrate a Dream Come True!
Restaurant: Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe!
Resort: Would you believe I've never stayed in one? Can't wait to, though!

Also residing in Castle Fuentes: King Carlos Queen Paula Prince Noah

Blancanieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #2742
technicolordolphin
Earning My Ears

Hi, I'm Addison. I'm 16 and going to WDW with my best friend and his family for the third time in a couple months. His aunt told us about this site and it sounded pretty cool. I've learned a lot of stuff I didn't know beforehand!
technicolordolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #2743
DuffyShellieMay
Duffy Fan

Hola! I am DuffyShellieMay, and I just joined.

DuffyShellieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #2744
1elle2
"What makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever. What makes it valuable is that it ends. And I say it, today of all days, is because time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life."-Gwen Stacy

Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... With the Rebel Alliance, flying in the TARDIS, or hanging with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

hi i'm noelle, and i'm cinderella8's cousin!
1elle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #2745
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1elle2 View Post
hi i'm noelle, and i'm cinderella8's cousin!
Hey Noelle, about time you joined!
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Cinderella8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: