Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #16
Tinkerbell1989
DIS Veteran

We loved Tusker House breakfast! We went December 2010 and my Grandad loved it so much it was the first meal he requested when we book for December 2013! Xx

2013's Big Celebration Christmas Trip 'Finally got my own way!'...October 2012 TR Playing 'I Spy' in Disney... December 2010 TR Our Youtube Channel

DLRP August 2004 DLRP June 2008

WDW October 2000 WDW April 2003 WDW December 2006 WDW December 2010 WDW CSR October 2012 WDW December 2013
Tinkerbell1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #17
westgrove
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1989 View Post
We loved Tusker House breakfast! We went December 2010 and my Grandad loved it so much it was the first meal he requested when we book for December 2013! Xx
I'm really looking forward to it - it's my first ever character meal - and the only one we have booked this time too. DH was pursuaded by the buffet breakfast and early arrival to AK
Nov 2014 - Disneyland Paris (?)
May 2015 - Tokyo Disneyland (?)
westgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #18
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

You will love your first character meal! That's one of the reasons we love the DDP- 'free' character meals! They are one of my favourite parts of a WDW holiday. The food at Tusker House is wonderful and not typical breakfast fare.

We are also going for Le Cellier for dinner so hope you enjoy that. The chocolate moose dessert looks amazing.

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #19
westgrove
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
You will love your first character meal! That's one of the reasons we love the DDP- 'free' character meals! They are one of my favourite parts of a WDW holiday. The food at Tusker House is wonderful and not typical breakfast fare.

We are also going for Le Cellier for dinner so hope you enjoy that. The chocolate moose dessert looks amazing.

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I'm really looking forward to the food almost as much as the parks themselves - but I know I'm not alone in that!

The moose looks great but I heard they dont always do it - I'm looking forward to Le Cellier a lot!
Old 05-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #20
westgrove
Mouseketeer

02 Oct

This will be our first of 2 universal days.

As we will not have a car I think we will get the combination tickets from dreamsunlimited that include mears transportation and 2 days of 2 park tickets. We got these last year and despite some poor reviews I'd read were very happy with mears.

We'll spend all day in the two parks going on as many rides as possible!!! The current plan is then to have dinner at Hard Rock Cafe and some drinks in the evening before heading back 'home'

We have kind of fallen into the trap of going to a Hard Rock at every opportunity so I think we've been to about 12 now and I wish I'd collected something like a shot glass from each but it seems a bit too late to start! last year we missed the orlando one so aim to go this year.

03 Oct

On this day we have a lunchtime ADR at the Primetime Diner in HS

then.....

we'll get prepared and go to MNSSHP!!!

SO

EXCITED!

DH is really not one for fancy dress but he has reluctantly agreed although he's going as the default Pirate - although he does have dreads so he's already half way there right?
I puzzled for weeks and settled on madam mim (obviously!) and I'll make a costume nearer the time. It won't be the most impressive or technically difficult costume by a long shot but it will be practical to wear and I'll enjoy it!
I cannot think of anything better than MNSSHP (though I do sigh forlornly when I see the christmas parade pics...)

04 Oct

Today we'll have an early breakfast at Kona Cafe where I'll be having tonga toast without a shadow of a doubt - just hope it lives up to the hype I've been reading about!

The rest of the day is free (cheeky lazy water park day anyone?) right up until the evening when we have dinner at House of Blues in DTD.
I wasn't too bothered about going here but DH was pretty keen - I read the menu it looks great plus we're ideally located to carry on with some drinkies into the evening afterwards too

05 Oct
One week into our holiday and I think we'll have covered off quite a lot already! (*Pat myself on the back for such fab planning ) haha!

Although this day is 'flexible' I like the idea of going for breakfast in DTD [probably WGP Express] this day and then getting the bus to the Florida Mall.

In the evening we'll go down to EPCOT and eat at Biergarten then chances are we'l head to the boardwalk to go to either Jellyrolls or Atlantic dancehall

hopefully

ending the evening with something along these lines...

not very flattering... but certainly very fun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: