Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
Cynister
Mouseketeer
 
Cynister's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 163

Star Wars Dining Punch Card?

Does anyone know if a DISigner has created one before? I've searched around but haven't been able to find one yet. I'd love one if I could find it!

Thanks
Cynister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,242

I have done this one in the past. I could leave the picture off as well if you would not like that on there. Let me know if you would like it customized.

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-06-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
ILVMICKEY
Dreaming of becoming a Disney DISigner someday...
 
ILVMICKEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 63

Hey Cynister,

Just wondering what everyone uses the dining card for (obviously, the dining plan. Haha). I just thought that our receipts would show how many snacks & QS we have left each time. Is this not true? Is it easier to track using a dining card? Sorry to hijack your thread. Thanks for the help!!
__________________
~Christee
Wife to wonderful hubby
SAHM to four amazing kids
DS(15) DD(13) DS(4) DS(2)

2001 JUNE - WDW - off site
2010 MARCH - Disney Magic Cruise
2013 MAY - WDW - CSR
ILVMICKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #4
Cynister
Mouseketeer
 
Cynister's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 163

Amy - That looks great. Would you mind making one for my dining plan? There's 2 adults & 1 child for 10 nights. Thank you!

Christee - No worries at all. I wasn't sure myself but from what I can tell it is just an easy way to keep track of what you have left on your plan without having to save all of the slips. At least that's what I plan on using it for.

If anyone knows of any additional uses, please let us know!
Cynister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,242

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILVMICKEY View Post
Hey Cynister,

Just wondering what everyone uses the dining card for (obviously, the dining plan. Haha). I just thought that our receipts would show how many snacks & QS we have left each time. Is this not true? Is it easier to track using a dining card? Sorry to hijack your thread. Thanks for the help!!
Cynister's response is dead on accurate. Most people just find it easier to cross off or circle the meals as they are used and know at a glance how many of each they have left.
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #6
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynister View Post
Amy - That looks great. Would you mind making one for my dining plan? There's 2 adults & 1 child for 10 nights. Thank you!

Christee - No worries at all. I wasn't sure myself but from what I can tell it is just an easy way to keep track of what you have left on your plan without having to save all of the slips. At least that's what I plan on using it for.

If anyone knows of any additional uses, please let us know!
Thanks for helping Christee with your reply. Here is your requested dining card...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
Cynister
Mouseketeer
 
Cynister's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 163

Amy, I'm so sorry. I'm a dunce. I got the Quick Service Dining Plan. Would you mind adjusting it for me? Again, I'm really sorry for not saying that earlier.
Cynister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #8
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynister View Post
Amy, I'm so sorry. I'm a dunce. I got the Quick Service Dining Plan. Would you mind adjusting it for me? Again, I'm really sorry for not saying that earlier.
Here it is all fixed up...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #9
Cynister
Mouseketeer
 
Cynister's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 163

Thank you so much! Sorry for any bother.
Cynister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #10
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynister View Post
Thank you so much! Sorry for any bother.
You are very welcome - glad I could help!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.