Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #1261
deadheadmamma4
Mouseketeer

Omg I have to wait till Thursday I need a Prozac!!!!! My poor husband I'm passing the house and cleaning like I'm nesting I really don't think i'v been this excited since I had my kids lol. It's our first trip. I'll be all paid off have my spooky tix already all DDP done crossing my fingers we get this a year in the making saving ,,selling on eBay to pay for the trip . It's almost here !!!!3 more days
deadheadmamma4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #1262
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnuzz View Post
I have a question about bounceback offers. Are they only available to US residents or are they generally offered to anyone staying at the resort when they are offered?

Is it always the case that you are offered to come back on the deal you are currently travelling on? And does it have to be taken over the following 12 months?

Look at me already thinking about our next trip - maybe I should just focus on this one!
They are offered to anyone staying in that room when they put the flyers out, no restrictions :-)

No, there is no guarantee that the bounceback will be the same discount or a certain timeframe. The Bounceback will have specific travel dates. We received a bounce back last December for free dining dates on August and September.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #1263
LisaBi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411

They are offered to anyone staying in that room when they put the flyers out, no restrictions :-)

No, there is no guarantee that the bounceback will be the same discount or a certain timeframe. The Bounceback will have specific travel dates. We received a bounce back last December for free dining dates on August and September.
And by Jan 5 it had changed to room only, but with dates throughout 2013. So excited that FD did come out, but sure would have been nice to have already booked it and not have to stress these last few months.
LisaBi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #1264
jas792
Earning My Ears

Little Mermaid rooms

LM rooms are not included in the FD or room only discount - so just switched over to POP and saved 1,200 for a week
jas792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #1265
rachael_9667
Disney Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadheadmamma4 View Post
Omg I have to wait till Thursday I need a Prozac!!!!! My poor husband I'm passing the house and cleaning like I'm nesting I really don't think i'v been this excited since I had my kids lol. It's our first trip. I'll be all paid off have my spooky tix already all DDP done crossing my fingers we get this a year in the making saving ,,selling on eBay to pay for the trip . It's almost here !!!!3 more days
I'm not sure which one of us is crazier - I scrolled down to the bottom of your post to click the "like" button.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:14 AM   #1266
deadheadmamma4
Mouseketeer

Lol I did even write the post write lol not DDP our reservations for dinners omg I need a vacation from planning the vacation lol. I love the boards tho it shows me I'm not the only crazy one I love it!!!!
deadheadmamma4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #1267
DELdisneymom
DELdisneymom

Problem with reservation

So it seems that when they added my Free Dining at POR, this made the Disney system very MAD and now my ressie is corrupted! It's been almost 36 hours and guest services is having a hard time fixing things. They are vague as to the problem, but on my end, I can't see updated budget information on My Disney Experience. All CM's (4 in total now) have assured me that Free Dining is included in my package and that there is a problem with the Disney Visa Promotion that is causing the problem. Anyone else have an issue? I HATE not having something in writing. The problem is also preventing us from getting the confirmation email. This has been a less than Magical 36 hours!
DELdisneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #1268
Bete
DIS Veteran

Maybe, you should make a new reservation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELdisneymom View Post
So it seems that when they added my Free Dining at POR, this made the Disney system very MAD and now my ressie is corrupted! It's been almost 36 hours and guest services is having a hard time fixing things. They are vague as to the problem, but on my end, I can't see updated budget information on My Disney Experience. All CM's (4 in total now) have assured me that Free Dining is included in my package and that there is a problem with the Disney Visa Promotion that is causing the problem. Anyone else have an issue? I HATE not having something in writing. The problem is also preventing us from getting the confirmation email. This has been a less than Magical 36 hours!
I would do a new reservation which would not be corrupted and then cancel the bad one. You will have to wait a little while to get your initial deposit credited back to your credit card, but it wouldn't be messed up.
Bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #1269
DELdisneymom
DELdisneymom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bete View Post
I would do a new reservation which would not be corrupted and then cancel the bad one. You will have to wait a little while to get your initial deposit credited back to your credit card, but it wouldn't be messed up.
The CM's seem confident that it isn't a problem however I was thinking the same thing. I was a bit surprised they didn't just do that on their end.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #1270
Leeanne
Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming

Quote:
It took over 24 hours for my invoice to show up. And this wonderful, blessed, glorious website.....still can't show my total amount OR allow me to make a payment. Are you with me and feeling the magic??

1989-one day MK; 2007-CR; 2009-10 days-ASMo-promise ring in front of castle prior Wishes; 2010-11 days-POP-Engagement on Poly Beach during Wishes/EWP; 2011-15 days-CSR-Disneymoon!!; 2013-14 days-POP
Leeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #1271
DELdisneymom
DELdisneymom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeanne View Post
It took over 24 hours for my invoice to show up. And this wonderful, blessed, glorious website.....still can't show my total amount OR allow me to make a payment. Are you with me and feeling the magic??
Hate that your having the same problem, but as they say..."misery loves company". Glad to know I'm not the only one out there. Hope they get this fixed soon or by Thursday they may be in a world of hurt.

Did you get a confirmation email?
Old 05-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #1272
laceyinwonderland
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411

Disney doesn't release the October - December free dining dates annually until around July, sometimes August. Disney will still need to fill resort rooms during select historical low crowd weeks in Oct - Dec and I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe they won't release some FD dates for that timeframe.
I hope your right!!! I've got a package booked for POFQ with FD in sept just in case something changes, but im pretty sure hubby is not gonna be able to go! So im debating on going anyway and hoping things will go ok w 1 adult and 2 kids, or pushing our trip out to Nov! If only I had a crystal ball!!!
Dec 2011 POP
Nov 2013 AOA/POP
June 2014 offsite/AKV
Sept 2014 POP First MNSSHP
Next up:
May 2015 Resort TBD
Oct 2015 POFQ
laceyinwonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:24 PM   #1273
Leeanne
Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming

Quote:
Hate that your having the same problem, but as they say..."misery loves company". Glad to know I'm not the only one out there. Hope they get this fixed soon or by Thursday they may be in a world of hurt.

Did you get a confirmation email?
I got the "Thank you for making a Disney reservation" about an hour after we changed our reservations (Monday). Finally got the upgraded invoice this morning (Tuesday) at 9:13 so over 24 hours. However I have been trying to add gift cards to pay and still nothing. However I figure I have at least 90 days to pay!! And if push comes to shove I call in and make a poor CM apply a gazillion gift cards. It will all be okay. And think the end result......DISNEY!!!

1989-one day MK; 2007-CR; 2009-10 days-ASMo-promise ring in front of castle prior Wishes; 2010-11 days-POP-Engagement on Poly Beach during Wishes/EWP; 2011-15 days-CSR-Disneymoon!!; 2013-14 days-POP
Leeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #1274
WDW Beets ALL
Earning My Ears

The wait is killing me!!!!!!
WDW Beets ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:53 AM   #1275
feet1
Mouseketeer

How many rooms are usually allocated for FD at POFQ? We currently have our package booked there, two rooms, 7 of us. I know they go fast and we don't have the Disney Visa so we have to wait till tomorrow...my fingers and toes are crossed that they still have rooms available there and we don't have to switch resorts.

1984 (I was 9) - off site
1989 - off site
1992 -CBR
2006 - POFQ
2007 - WL
Sept 19-27 2013 POFQ

feet1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: