Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
ougrad86
OU Sooners Football Fan!

Question When can I make a reservation?

Hi all! Doing a split stay mid-April next year , and trying to reserve 4 days at a moderate resort, preferably Coronado. I have tried checking it out online and keep getting no rooms available for those dates. I thought maybe it was too early, so just to get an idea of what they have tried February - no luck; January - no luck . When I finally picked a date in early December, I was able to look at the rooms.

How early can we book reservations ? Or do we need to phone for 2014? I was already able to book my room over at Universal, thought maybe they would follow the same general pattern?

This is our first time staying at a moderate. Usually scrape up enough to stay at AKL, but the spring break prices are ridiculous !

Thanks!

Disneyland off site 1973;WDW off site 1974 (band trip); WDW off site 1985; WDW SOG March 2006; WDW SOG Nov 2009 with friends; WDW AKL Oct/Nov 2010 with friends; Universal/WDW HRH Spring Break 2012 with friends; WDW AKL Nov 2012 with friends; WDW Coronado/Uni Portofino Spring Break 2014 with friends ! No New Ticker - college and Grand Canyon planning
Disney: so far into our heads, hopes and dreams that it is legendarily the Mouse that built the better people trap...
ougrad86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ougrad86 View Post
Hi all! Doing a split stay mid-April next year , and trying to reserve 4 days at a moderate resort, preferably Coronado. I have tried checking it out online and keep getting no rooms available for those dates. I thought maybe it was too early, so just to get an idea of what they have tried February - no luck; January - no luck . When I finally picked a date in early December, I was able to look at the rooms.

How early can we book reservations ? Or do we need to phone for 2014? I was already able to book my room over at Universal, thought maybe they would follow the same general pattern?

This is our first time staying at a moderate. Usually scrape up enough to stay at AKL, but the spring break prices are ridiculous !

Thanks!
You can book room only 499 days out by calling. You will be quoted the highest rate for 2013 for that resort/room type, which will automatically be adjusted once the 2014 rates are released. A deposit equal to 1 night's room rate + tax is required at booking. Next year's rates should be out sometime this summer. If you want to book a package or book online, you have to wait until the 2014 rates come out. HTH .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
meliss1214
Earning My Ears

I had the same problem- trying for early March. You can call and hold a room without knowing the price, but you cannot reserve online until prices are released. When I called last week, the CM said it should be mid-June sometime.
meliss1214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: