Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #931
proud_canadian
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know what the muscle biopsy showed?
proud_canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #932
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

Did anyone see the video of Farrah and her mom talking about James Deen on TMZ? I cannot believe how delusional her mom is!
Register to remove

Old 05-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #933
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_wdw View Post
Did anyone see the video of Farrah and her mom talking about James Deen on TMZ? I cannot believe how delusional her mom is!
What did she say
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #934
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

That James Deen used her daughter to get attention (irony alert!) and ruined her reputation. She also said "Did someone tell her they were making a video? I don't think so." This was after Farrah spouted off some nonsense after how she wants people to respect her privacy.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:34 AM   #935
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Anyone watch the reunion show last night.

Dr. Drew finally asked Katilyn the questions we wanted to ask her then she walks off. I don't think I could live with that girl and they didn't mention that she was pregnant so I wonder when this was taped. Javi said it wasn't easy being married. It just seems everything is about Katilyn.

Jenelle well she will never get Jace back. I was surprised Barbara said she would give Jace to her 4 days out of the week. Janelle couldn't take care of herself that long. That is why she keeps backing out of giving her more time with him.
NAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #936
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
Anyone watch the reunion show last night.

Dr. Drew finally asked Katilyn the questions we wanted to ask her then she walks off. I don't think I could live with that girl and they didn't mention that she was pregnant so I wonder when this was taped. Javi said it wasn't easy being married. It just seems everything is about Katilyn.

Jenelle well she will never get Jace back. I was surprised Barbara said she would give Jace to her 4 days out of the week. Janelle couldn't take care of herself that long. That is why she keeps backing out of giving her more time with him.
While I think Dr. Drew did confront Kailynn with some tough not "cushy" questions, I thought he treated Jenelle waaaaaayyyyy too softly. I mean for god sake she was a heroin addict and wonders why her mom wouldn't trust her with Jace???? OMG...I was waiting for Drew to at least look at her, reiterate the situation and ask her if she understood why. While I think that would still have been a nice way to approach it, he didn't even do that! I was really disappointed in the egg-shell walking he was doing with Jenelle, and thought it was odd that he was so different with Kailynn. While I may not agree with everything Kail does and thinks, she is a decent mother and takes care of her son and certainly doesn't think that she as a mother should be shooting up heroin.

Also, I don't think Barbara was necessarily saying that Jenelle could have Jace Thursday-Sun., but more that she has offered that she could take him any "one" of those days. I think Dr. Drew kinda made it seem different when he said it though. I couldn't believe Jenelle started crying and complaining that there was some kind of problem with her taking him one of those days and that she was mad that it was only because that was what was convenient for her mom. OMG, I could have reached through and smacked her, and yet again Drew did/said nothing to smack the complete idiotic nonsense that was coming out of her mouth.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #937
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

I have not seen it yet.

BUT I so wish that DD would take questions from VIEWERS. Just like Andy Cohen does for his Housewife Reunion shows because the viewing audience always always asks the BEST questions.

Kail and Javi, I highly doubt that will work out. I am sorry to say that. But IMHO Kail just wanted to be married. AND she is still in love with JO. Soooo, poor Javi, he gets the rare end of the deal.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #938
Tomader
DIS Veteran

I thought Kailyn acted horrible! She needs therapy and not with Dr. Drew. She still loves Joe and is using poor Javi for benefits. She talks about her mother but I think she is alot like her. I don't see her marriage lasting long. I worry about domestic violence against Javi. I thought Dr. Drew was way to easy on her. He should never have apologized to her. She owed Joe's girlfriend and DR. Drew an apology. She needs to grow up.

Last edited by Tomader; 05-07-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Tomader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #939
lucas
°o°

Kailyn is too big for her britches. Who does she think she is? Jo was right - it is all about the money. She is using her new hubby and loves that she might take the kid away from Jo.

I never liked Jo in the early days, but I think lately he has remained calm and has tried to do what is right.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #940
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

I think Kail would be hard pressed to find a judge willing to take away Joe's parenting time so she could move away. I think she's in for a hard reality when Joe takes her to court when she tries to leave.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:22 AM   #941
skylizard
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomader View Post
I thought Kailyn acted horrible! She needs therapy and not with Dr. Drew. She still loves Joe and is using poor Javi for benefits. She talks about her mother but I think she is alot like her. I don't see her marriage lasting long. I worry about domestic violence against Javi. I thought Dr. Drew was way to easy on her. He should never have apologized to her. She owed Joe's girlfriend and DR. Drew an apology. She needs to grow up.
I agree. She was quite disrespectful of him and refused to be even the least bit open minded. Jo's girlfriend looked like she was at least trying and has a good head on her shoulders. I understand the online pics happened about two years ago and could be something she really regrets. I wouldn't hold that against her. I hope Kailyn realizes that she acted like an idiot and gets some therapy. Poor Javi
skylizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #942
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockash View Post
While I think Dr. Drew did confront Kailynn with some tough not "cushy" questions, I thought he treated Jenelle waaaaaayyyyy too softly. I mean for god sake she was a heroin addict and wonders why her mom wouldn't trust her with Jace???? OMG...I was waiting for Drew to at least look at her, reiterate the situation and ask her if she understood why. While I think that would still have been a nice way to approach it, he didn't even do that! I was really disappointed in the egg-shell walking he was doing with Jenelle, and thought it was odd that he was so different with Kailynn. While I may not agree with everything Kail does and thinks, she is a decent mother and takes care of her son and certainly doesn't think that she as a mother should be shooting up heroin.

Also, I don't think Barbara was necessarily saying that Jenelle could have Jace Thursday-Sun., but more that she has offered that she could take him any "one" of those days. I think Dr. Drew kinda made it seem different when he said it though. I couldn't believe Jenelle started crying and complaining that there was some kind of problem with her taking him one of those days and that she was mad that it was only because that was what was convenient for her mom. OMG, I could have reached through and smacked her, and yet again Drew did/said nothing to smack the complete idiotic nonsense that was coming out of her mouth.
I totally agree with you!! I couldn't believe when Jenelle started crying about having a room ready for Jace, but Barbara wouldn't let him come visit, and I thought for sure Dr. Drew would jump on that. "She won't let him come visit because she doesn't know that you won't get high, have scum like Kieffer coming around, or have used needles/heroin all around the house." Instead he was making it seem like a verbal contract and Jenelle should try to make Barbara "stick with it." Are you kidding me?!? The only thing Jenelle knows how to do right is to cry and blame all of her problems on everyone and everything else BUT her. She is really delusional if she thinks she is EVER getting custody of Jace back. Not unless she does a complete 180, and for longer than a month. I love how she is always touting being sober, but then we see her actually getting high on TV for crying out loud, and reading about her drug and domestic violence problems in the news. Does she REALLY think she is fooling anyone?! I think she does, and therein lies the problem. Like I said. Delusional.

Dr. Drew needed to be totally opposite on that show. He was SO confrontational with Kailyn and treated Jenelle with kid gloves. Yes, Kailyn does need to be confronted on her over the top hatred of Vee, but at the same time, I get that she is just fiercely protective of Isaac. I can sympathize with that. But he was so rough with her and so "aww, it will be okay" with Jenelle. Don't get it.
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/"I Wanna See My Castle!" October 2013 TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #943
Tomader
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
I totally agree with you!! I couldn't believe when Jenelle started crying about having a room ready for Jace, but Barbara wouldn't let him come visit, and I thought for sure Dr. Drew would jump on that. "She won't let him come visit because she doesn't know that you won't get high, have scum like Kieffer coming around, or have used needles/heroin all around the house." Instead he was making it seem like a verbal contract and Jenelle should try to make Barbara "stick with it." Are you kidding me?!? The only thing Jenelle knows how to do right is to cry and blame all of her problems on everyone and everything else BUT her. She is really delusional if she thinks she is EVER getting custody of Jace back. Not unless she does a complete 180, and for longer than a month. I love how she is always touting being sober, but then we see her actually getting high on TV for crying out loud, and reading about her drug and domestic violence problems in the news. Does she REALLY think she is fooling anyone?! I think she does, and therein lies the problem. Like I said. Delusional.

Dr. Drew needed to be totally opposite on that show. He was SO confrontational with Kailyn and treated Jenelle with kid gloves. Yes, Kailyn does need to be confronted on her over the top hatred of Vee, but at the same time, I get that she is just fiercely protective of Isaac. I can sympathize with that. But he was so rough with her and so "aww, it will be okay" with Jenelle. Don't get it.
Dr. Drew needs to be replaced. Who is he helping?? Not Jenelle or Amber. I don't know what purpose he serves. Dr. Phil would be a step up. At least he would not minimize the problems Jenelle has. Jace being the least. She needs to get help and leave her son alone. It's very sad to watch. Dr. Drew did a horrible job. As far as Kailyn, Dr. Phil would not have tolerated her childish behavior. She should have been put in her place. She is a very disrespectful girl who is using her son to get back at Joe. I liked her in the beginning but not anymore. The real Kailyn showed up.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #944
storzo
DIS Veteran

New episodes start Tuesday, January 21 at 10:00 pm.
storzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:36 PM   #945
dakcp2001
Am I wrong to want a cashier and bagger?
Chicken wings are his crack

I'll be watching.
dakcp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: