Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 08:54 AM   #2041
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

I Love all your pics!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:54 AM   #2042
rdkeim
Mouseketeer

Great updates! You look so happy to be spending time with your Mom and Mark. Good to see Jess has her "mojo" back!
rdkeim is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #2043
Pesky
"Who's the monkey?!"

Glad you are having fun! Okay, have to say early on those nice ladies on Main Street said "Belle" and while I could kinda-sorta see it, I always thought you were a ringer for Jasmine. Well, fingers crossed for your next face-character auditions!

DH, the Disney doubter Me DD6 DS4
DLR Plan #2!: Coming soon to a DLR near you
WDW Plan: October 2016 (so very, very far away )
Pesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #2044
Burgigirl
Earning My Ears

I have been enjoying your reports so much!!! Thanks for sharing your joy. I can almost see that you are smiling as you are writing.

Can you please add me to your Twitter followers? @burgigirl
Burgigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #2045
Enchantress01
Prince Charming likes my shoes!

Great updates! Amazing that you and Mark got a walk-up at CRT. The princess interactions seemed perfect. We love CRT but your Akershus review has me curious, I would like to try it. Mark looks so cute posing like a prince, the Beast or Genie, depending on the princess.

The CP event at Typhoon Lagoon looked like soooo much fun.

So happy you were able to get the limited addition Star Wars merchandise. It was worth the wait!

You look so happy; have an amazing time with your mom!

DHMe DS(w/DIL and Grandcutie #1 , Grandcutie #2 ) DS DSGF DD
Enchantress01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #2046
JenCin78
Mouseketeer

Love the updates! I never noticed Mark's posing until it was mentioned here lol. Can't wait for the next update

1st trip 1986-camped at Jellystone campground, April 2012 offsite Bonnet Creek, June 2013 our first stay on property at Yacht Club!
JenCin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #2047
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

That stinks that you didn’t get the position of campus rep, but fingers crossed for you, Jess!

Ok wait a minute. Finding Nemo is already 10 years old?! Wow… time flies.

I can’t believe you guys had to wait two hours to pay for your stuff. Disney needs a new setup that goes a lot quicker. That is just ridiculous. And I saw people were selling the limited edition Stitch pins THAT MORNING for like 60 bucks on ebay. Even more ridiculous!

THAT CUPCAKE IS KILLING ME. Holy crap that looks delicious.

Awwww that is so awesome that TWO Jasmines said that you could be her sister. Seriously, you could Jess! You would be perfect as her!
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #2048
sue_88
DIS veteran

Nice to see your mom back at Disney! I hope you are having a great time together.

Mark has so many close friends!! Beast would be fun to have as a friend. It would be cool to have any character as a friend actually.

I like the "where's spaceship earth?" pic.

I wish the 3 caballeros was out more often. Mexico Donald is one of my favorites.

My first trip report. In progress!
Let's Start with Art!! A November 2013 Trip Report
[/URL]
sue_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #2049
Nicki87
Earning My Ears

Thanks for sharing your college program experience. I love reading about everything that you do and it makes me wish I would have done the college program. I had to comment though because I am about 99% positive that the Jasmine that you met at Akershus is played by the same person that was Belle when I went to dinner there in March. I didn't know that the women could be multiple princesses. Does anyone know is this something that happens a lot?

Nicki87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:24 AM   #2050
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

I am sooooooo excited to eat cupcakes and meet princesses and watch Mark take character selfies and EVERYTHING ELSE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically I just wanted to say that today my procrastination was mainly because I was re-reading "If the Yacht Club was a Person, I Would Marry It".

SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:09 AM   #2051
Mjp935
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momplus3 View Post
I have been a lurker on all of the Frump trip reports for quite a while now but have never posted before this. But when I saw your Abby Lee Dance Company t-shirt in the Starlight Splash pictures, I just had to comment! I am a Dance Mom addict! I never miss an episode! I also watched Dance Moms Miami and was bummed it was cancelled.

I really enjoy your trip reports and just love the way you love Disney!

Good luck with the rest of your program!
Hello,

Sorry if jess already answered this but ... thats my shirt!

Love

Mark :D

My Unfinished cruise report: OOOO WAHHHH SHAAAA GAHHH (brushing up on my whale) Translation: A Disney Cruise Trip
Completed Trip Report:"You're going to Disneyland? That's in Florida right?"
friend of jess!
Twitter: Mjp935
Instagram: Markjamesp
Follow me y'all!
Mjp935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:24 AM   #2052
Mjp935
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellLuvr7 View Post
Hey Jess!!!! Was Mark at DHS today for the Star Wars 4th??!! There was a guy that looked like him standing in front of GMR but I didn't want to say anything and it didn't seem that you were around either!??!!
Hey,

Oh my gosh!! You should have said hi! Was i watching those people in the red shirts? They were soooooo funny! Anyways this morning I will be at 1900 parc fare for breakfast then going into MK so if anyone sees me feel free to say Hi!

Love

Mark

My Unfinished cruise report: OOOO WAHHHH SHAAAA GAHHH (brushing up on my whale) Translation: A Disney Cruise Trip
Completed Trip Report:"You're going to Disneyland? That's in Florida right?"
friend of jess!
Twitter: Mjp935
Instagram: Markjamesp
Follow me y'all!
Mjp935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #2053
abk96
Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters, and the brave men and women in the military. Thank you for keeping us safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjp935 View Post
Hey,

Oh my gosh!! You should have said hi! Was i watching those people in the red shirts? They were soooooo funny! Anyways this morning I will be at 1900 parc fare for breakfast then going into MK so if anyone sees me feel free to say Hi!

Love

Mark
Have a great time at 1900 PF! All I had for breakfast was a bowl of boring Cheerios.
July'09 BWV--June'12 BC-CL--July/Aug'13 BWI-CL--July/Aug'14 GF-SL and BWI--Feb'15 Sports

abk96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:21 PM   #2054
meajuly5
DIS Veteran

You are the cutest mark. You need to write your own tr from your perspective
meajuly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #2055
tinkerbells mum
DIS Veteran

Hi Jess I haven't posted here for ages but have been reading along. It was lovely to meet you at Coronado when we were out there last month I think my DD wants to do the college programme even more since meeting you, you are obviously having such an amazing trip and making the most of the opportunity you have and also being so close to Disney, how cool to just pop in to Magic Kingdom before work when ever you want! Glad you had such a lovely first day with your mum. I totally love the t shirt Mark was wearing and think I might use it as my new moto "do more of what makes you happy" xx
May 1989 WDW, off site April 1998 DLRP, Sequoia LodgeDec 2005 DLRP, Santa Fe Feb 2009, HNY June 2009 DLRP Cheyenne April 2011 WDW, POFQ Feb 2012 DLRP, Cheyenne April 2013 WDW POFQ Aug 2013 DLRP Kyraid, planning Easter 2015 at POFQMe DD (Tigger 17) Mushu

tinkerbells mum is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: