Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #211
macemc12
Mouseketeer

Love your thread! I read the whole thing and have some great ideas for a future trip. Thanks so much for taking the time to do all of this work. Only problem is that it is now almost 11:30pm and I am starving!

macemc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:37 AM   #212
SAT887
DIS Veteran

California grill is one of our favorites! We had the goat cheese ravioli in December as well. It is one of my favorite dishes there. I have the recipe in a cookbook I bought on our honeymoon and occasionally make them at home. Never as good as CG though! Great last dinner in the word!
SAT887 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #213
imobsessedwithdisney
Mouseketeer

Just finished reading your whole thread. It was so much fun! Thanks
imobsessedwithdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #214
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGoofy View Post
Mmmm, I LOVED California Grill! What an excellent last dinner choice in the World!

Hunter's flatbread looks incredible. I may have to try it on a future visit (if it's still on the menu!). I can't wait to try the "new" California Grill!
I knew CG was what I wanted for our last night at WDW -- it just seemed like the perfect way to end the trip.

Hunter's flatbread was AMMMMMAZING! Excited to see what CG is like after refurbishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengirl628 View Post
Your meal at Cali Grill looks yummy! We are so bummed that it will not be open when we are there in August. We were looking forward to having our anniversary dinner there.
CG was delish! Definately did not disappoint. I'm sorry it will still be closed for refurb when you are there in Aug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makclair View Post
Subbing
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingeire View Post
California Grill is my favorite! If the cheese, pesto and sun dried tomato flatbread is on the menu after the refurb I highly recommend it! I'm in love with their filet and hoping that's on the menu as well. And the chocolate cake. Yum. My mouth is watering! CG is by far my favorite restaurant on property! (And the kids sushi dessert is just too cute! My oldest got that to go a few years ago and I though it was too cute!)
I definately want to try the cheese flatbread in all its glory CG was such a stellar choice and I'm glad we were able to get an ADR there for our final night. The kids sushi dessert was adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macemc12 View Post
Love your thread! I read the whole thing and have some great ideas for a future trip. Thanks so much for taking the time to do all of this work. Only problem is that it is now almost 11:30pm and I am starving!
Glad you enjoyed the DR and that you got some ideas for a future trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT887 View Post
California grill is one of our favorites! We had the goat cheese ravioli in December as well. It is one of my favorite dishes there. I have the recipe in a cookbook I bought on our honeymoon and occasionally make them at home. Never as good as CG though! Great last dinner in the word!
Isnt CG just amazing??!! We make Le Cellier cheese soup at home too, and you are right, its never as good as we get at WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imobsessedwithdisney View Post
Just finished reading your whole thread. It was so much fun! Thanks
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it
Old 05-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #215
joanne.sear
Earning My Ears

Great report, thank you so much!
Old 05-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #216
stewie
Earning My Ears

Great report and pictures. Thanks for sharing
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:34 AM   #217
DisneyZombie
Earning My Ears

Thank you for posting this, I mean it. I just made our reservations for 5n/6d at WDW for October. It's our Honeymoon and we're on the DxDP and we're eating two sit down meals a day and I was just thinking this might be too much but see how wonderful a time your family had with their meals has hyped me up again. Thanks for bring the magic home and sharing.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: