Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #871
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by abqgreene View Post
If there is any chance you can change the wording on this, I would really appreciate it. My dad changed the plan and doesn't want to tell the kids until they figure out where we are going on their own. So much for great shirts on the plane! If you can, I need it to say "grandpa surprised us with Disney World"

Thanks
Heather
Here is the change, have a great trip!
Old 04-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #872
lily310
Earning My Ears

How could i request for picture??? First timer
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #873
Lady Boadicea

Hello,
You may post your request on my thread here. Since you do not need your items until the Fall you will be first in line when I return from my break in June. Please read my first post for the full directions on how to request. Here is the short version: In your request please list names, character, dates of trip or anything that you would like included on the design. If you want a specific design of mine please post the link or picture or describe it the best you can.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #874
noahdove
DIS Veteran

You made me a design of the Mickey head with our names on it, the date and 4 parks....I love it, however, I am thinking we want to put it on a bright pink tee shirt...so, now my question is, are you able to do the writing in black, and the Mickey heads in a light pink? I think the Castle can be left blue unless you can do that in a light pink...if this is too much trouble,this is the design for Marilyn Karen and Jeanne... I understand and I will return the shirts and go with another color Thank you so very much....I treasure your designs...

Old 04-27-2013, 11:14 PM   #875
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
You made me a design of the Mickey head with our names on it, the date and 4 parks....I love it, however, I am thinking we want to put it on a bright pink tee shirt...so, now my question is, are you able to do the writing in black, and the Mickey heads in a light pink? I think the Castle can be left blue unless you can do that in a light pink...if this is too much trouble,this is the design for Marilyn Karen and Jeanne... I understand and I will return the shirts and go with another color Thank you so very much....I treasure your designs...
Hello, I can't change that castle to pink so I added a different one, let me know if this works
Old 04-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #876
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Bless you and thank you so very much!!!! I love this better I can't wait to show my dear friends....102 days and we will be at the Happiest Place on Earth Again, thank you so very much

Old 04-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #877
Lady Boadicea

No Problem I am glad you like it
Old 05-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #878
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4mm View Post
Hello Lady B!

I would like to start by saying I love your designs! Thank you for sharing your talent!

If possible, I have a few requests - and I hope I am requesting them properly!

Our trip is not until December, so there is plenty of time. (And you are definitely one busy lady, so your time and efforts are GREATLY appreciated!)

If possible, I would like to request the following:
___
Minnie head:

Allison (Minnie head) - http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4b8e271f.jpg
Mom (same Minnie head) - http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4b8e271f.jpg

___
Name fills:

Ann Marie (Mickey) - http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3552b02e.jpg
Stephen (Pluto) - http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps672952b7.jpg

Also, do you have any of the following Name Fills (sorry - I couldn't find it in your photobucket if you do):

John - Grumpy fill? (If not, please do Donald http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psc257c406.jpg)
Michael - Stitch fill? (If not, please do Goofy http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psafbaff25.jpg)
Allison - Pooh fill? (if not, please do Minnie http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psebeb826f.jpg)

___
Family vacation design:

Is it possible to make a family vacation design similar to this one you did with the shamrocks? - http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1f85cb3b.jpg

I respect your creative genius, so if it doesn't work with less names (we only have 5) then I totally understand. Here are the details to try and make it work:
Ann Marie
John
Stephen
Michael
Allison
The Kurdziolek Family Vacation *
December 30, 2013 to January 3, 2014
* You can also just use The Kurdziolek Family and/or New Year's Celebration (or something similar), etc. to make it work. Please feel free to adjust any of the details accordingly.
___

Thank you so much in advance for your time, effort and super talent!

~AMK
Thanks so much for your patience! Here are your items, I did not know what color to do the Mickey Word head and forgot to ask so I did a few colors for you to choose from. If you need any changes please let me know. Have a great trip!

Old 05-05-2013, 02:09 AM   #879
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaphia View Post
LOVE love love your designs...can I request these please!!

Cruise Mickey Head- November 2013 http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psac0b5da4.jpg

Cruise Name Tags- (four tags) Shannon, Isabella, Sophia, Claire http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psb1ca3bdf.jpg

Cruise Name Tag- Scott http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...pse26806a1.jpg

FE tags- From Our Family To Yours- Scott, Shannon, Claire, Isabella & Sophia (bellaphia) http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psaaa39315.jpg

Misc Cruise Sign Fantasy Nov. 2 - Nov. 9, 2013 http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps88836c04.jpg
Hello Here are your items, thanks for your patience! Have a great cruise!

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 05-05-2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:46 AM   #880
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasec2 View Post
Hello!
Could I request some magnets, please? You have such creative Disigns!

ChambersFamily_zpsa4c310b2.jpg.
Names: Jessica, Russell,Justin, Brayden, Grandpa,Grandma
Dates: February 2014
Ship: Fantasy
Ports: Port Canaveral,Cozumel,Grand Cayman,Castaway Cay, Costa Maya

DCLNameTagBonVoyageDisneyFantasyName_zps7a8c369b.j pg.html
Is it possible to do this nametag with Dr. Doofenschmirtz? If so, could you put the name Grandpa on the nametag?
Thank you so much!
No rush. Our trip is not until February!
Jessica
Hello Thank you for your patience. Here are your items. Have a great cruise!

Old 05-05-2013, 07:32 AM   #881
jasec2
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much! I love them!
Jessica
Old 05-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #882
sanwheels
Earning My Ears

Amazing !!!

WOW. I am new to the DIS boards and I am wowed by your amazing work. I am hoping when you come back that you can please make a few designs for me. We are cruising in October so there is lots of time. I really appreciate your help.

MICKEY WORD HEAD
EAR: Wheeler Family (Mickey Head) Dave (Mickey Head) Sandra (Mickey Head) Chase (Mickey Head) Trent
EAR: Disney Fantasy (Mickey Head) October 19-26, 2013
BODY: Port Canaveral (Mickey Head) St. Maarten (Mickey Head) St Thomas/St John (Mickey Head) Castaway Cay

MINNIE HEAD CRUISE
Sandra 2013

MICKEY HEAD CAPT CRUISE
Dave 2013

MICKEY HEAD
Chase 2013

MICKEY PIRATE HEAD
Trent 2013 (Walt Disney Font)

Thanks again.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:38 PM   #883
crazy4mm
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=Lady Boadicea;48298891]Thanks so much for your patience! Here are your items, I did not know what color to do the Mickey Word head and forgot to ask so I did a few colors for you to choose from. If you need any changes please let me know. Have a great trip!

Lady B,

Thank you sooooo much! I am extremely grateful for all the time and talent you put into creating these for me.

These are great!! I love the mickey word heads with all of our info on it! If you don't mind my asking, and if it's not too much trouble (and only when/if you have the time), would it be possible for you to make the Mickey Word head with green shamrocks, instead of little mickey heads?

I don't mean to be a bother. I am truly grateful for your willingness and time you have devoted already to make these for my family's trip!

Thank you!!

~AMK

July 1987 -Walt Disney World 15yr Celebration (My 1s Visit)
Oct/Nov 1996 - Walt Disney World 25yr Celebration (Our Honeymoon!)
Feb 1998 - Disneyland (My 1st, and only, Visit)
Sept 2008 - Walt Disney World (Our kids' 1st Visit, MNSSHP)
Sept/Oct 2011 - Walt Disney World 40yr Celebration (Our 15th Anniversary Celebration! MNSSHP, 1st F&W Fest)

Upcoming:
Dec 2013/Jan 2014 - Walt Disney World NYE Celebration (1st Candlelight Processional, 1st NYE Celebration, 1st Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights)
Aug 2014 - hoping for 1st Disney cruise!

Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #884
Lady Boadicea

[QUOTE=crazy4mm;48331459]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Thanks so much for your patience! Here are your items, I did not know what color to do the Mickey Word head and forgot to ask so I did a few colors for you to choose from. If you need any changes please let me know. Have a great trip!

Lady B,

Thank you sooooo much! I am extremely grateful for all the time and talent you put into creating these for me.

These are great!! I love the mickey word heads with all of our info on it! If you don't mind my asking, and if it's not too much trouble (and only when/if you have the time), would it be possible for you to make the Mickey Word head with green shamrocks, instead of little mickey heads?

I don't mean to be a bother. I am truly grateful for your willingness and time you have devoted already to make these for my family's trip!

Thank you!!

~AMK
Oooops my bad, I am sorry about that! Here are 2 for you to choose from:

Old 05-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #885
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanwheels View Post
WOW. I am new to the DIS boards and I am wowed by your amazing work. I am hoping when you come back that you can please make a few designs for me. We are cruising in October so there is lots of time. I really appreciate your help.

MICKEY WORD HEAD
EAR: Wheeler Family (Mickey Head) Dave (Mickey Head) Sandra (Mickey Head) Chase (Mickey Head) Trent
EAR: Disney Fantasy (Mickey Head) October 19-26, 2013
BODY: Port Canaveral (Mickey Head) St. Maarten (Mickey Head) St Thomas/St John (Mickey Head) Castaway Cay

MINNIE HEAD CRUISE
Sandra 2013

MICKEY HEAD CAPT CRUISE
Dave 2013

MICKEY HEAD
Chase 2013

MICKEY PIRATE HEAD
Trent 2013 (Walt Disney Font)

Thanks again.
Hello I am happy to work on these for you when I return in June. I am still around as I can't seem to stay away but I am trying to take a break from my thread for just a bit to get caught up on life and work
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: